It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Are Here To Stay, "Get Use To It"

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by aliengenes
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

there isnt any evidence that the US has any flying saucers that they've developed on their own, especially with the flight characteristics that have been seen and filmed. mach 2 or 5 isn't 8 to 10,000 miles an hour and they sure aint pullin no 15,000Gs.

There is evidence that the US is working on secret aircraft. It could be flying saucers, it could be flying cigars, it could be anything. You don't know, so don't pretend to know.

It very well could be pulling 15,000G's if it is unmanned aircraft. Heck rockets fly 18000 MPH. The space shuttle reaches 18000 MPH. It's all possible, so don't pretend it isn't.

whoever's flying them aren't of this world and its definitively not our earthly technology either

That is pure speculation on your behalf. Like I said before, just because you don't understand it, or you haven't seen it before, doesn't mean it is alien or not earthly technology.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed

Humans never had the technology or the know how back in the 1500's.

Prove it.

There is evidence that suggest otherwise.

Only an advanced civilization could have made those crafts..way back then to today!I

That is pure speculation. For one, you don't have proof any crafts even existed. And for two, if they did exist, you don't have any proof that beings from Earth didn't already have the technology.

There are several theories that we have lived along side advanced beings on Earth for a while... NOT aliens, they were born here, just hide here. Then they slowly released their technology over time.

It is way more believable than aliens flying here from light-years away.

don't think humans know how to make those space ships.Because.If they did then what's stopping them from proving it?Why wouldn't they be proud to show off such technology instead of hiding it?To show their enemies how advanced they are.Remember the big race to get to the moon?

What if said technology could also destroy the world in the wrong hands? They would want to guard it from dumb people so they don't destroy the world with it.

If humans made those crafts we would know about it.Why hide it?

...because humans have the tendency to turn everything into a weapon. Advanced technology could be used to destroy the world. They would want to hide it and keep it safe, and keep it from the wrong hands.

We never had the know how way back then and we don't now,if we did you would see them..

That is not true..

This is the best man has come up with.No where near the perfectly still ufo's you see high in the sky today.
www.youtube.com...

That IS NOT the best man has come up with. Try again.

So I think people have every right to be presumptuous.

And don't forget I'm not saying every single ufo is alien..I just think that not every ufo is man made.Fair?

I never said they didn't have a right to be presumptuous.. I am saying you have no right to claim it as FACT that they are aliens. You don't know.

There is more evidence that suggest they are not alien, than there is evidence that they are.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

oh we may be flying them, but we're not the makers.
rockets cant pull 15,000Gs, they disintegrate.

40s 50s 60s 70s 80s. best we had SR71 and a few rocket planes. i'm sure we.ve got fancier stuff hidden, but its not the same animal as what was witnessed from the 40s and up and no one ever found any german ufos....all propaganda

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by schitzoandro

Here's the thing:

Crop Circles, all Fake
Alien Autopsy, Fake
Alien Spacecraft Crashed in Sverdlovsk, Fake
Any UFO Video on YouTube, Fake
Anything that has the name Erik Von Daniken attached to it, Fake
World Wrestling Entertainment, Fake

There are so many fake things in this world, it beyond Imagination
Don't forget the U in UFO mean Unidentified, not Alien.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by skeptic_al

When you say fake, are you presuming they are all deliberate man-made fakes or perhaps real events that are mistakenly (but honestly) misrepresented?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

they know who they are, you don't, that's your dilemma

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

oh we may be flying them, but we're not the makers.

Prove it.

You remind me of people who think computers are alien technology. Computers are simple and completely man-made, but to people who are not computer science majors they look like alien technology.

rockets cant pull 15,000Gs, they disintegrate.

Where are you getting this 15,000G figure from? You can't just make up b.s. and expect people to debate about it.

40s 50s 60s 70s 80s. best we had SR71 and a few rocket planes. i'm sure we.ve got fancier stuff hidden, but its not the same animal as what was witnessed from the 40s and up and no one ever found any german ufos....all propaganda

You just don't know, so don't pretend to know.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic_al

Here's the thing:
Crop Circles, all Fake

What a dumb thing to say... all crop circles are REAL, it's who makes them that is in question...

Any UFO Video on YouTube, Fake...
Don't forget the U in UFO mean Unidentified, not Alien.

You just contradicted yourself. There are many UFO's on you tube, some from the military even as in, as you say UNIDENTIFIED

Anything that has the name Erik Von Daniken attached to it, Fake

Erik von Daniken Theme Park Real
www.evdaniken.com...

Would love to visit that one

So it seems to me you haven't a clue what your talking about... just blowing a lot of smoke. Surely you don't think anyone takes you seriously?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

you have brown eyes, that means you're full of crap?
i think it has to be true, can we prove otherwise?
i sure cant

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by peacevic

When you say fake, are you presuming they are all deliberate man-made fakes or perhaps real events that are mistakenly (but honestly) misrepresented?

What I mean by is:
My favourites are (1) , (2), (7), (9)

Fake
1. prepare or make (something specious, deceptive, or fraudulent): to fake a report showing nonexistent profits.
2. to conceal the defects of or make appear more attractive, interesting, valuable, etc., usually in order to deceive: The story was faked a bit to make it more sensational.
3. to pretend; simulate: to fake illness.
4. to accomplish by trial and error or by improvising: I don't know the job, but I can fake it.
5. to trick or deceive (an opponent) by making a fake (often fol. by out ): The running back faked out the defender with a deft move and scored.
6. Jazz .
a. to improvise: to fake an accompaniment.
b. to play (music) without reading from a score.
–verb (used without object)
7.to fake something; pretend.
8.to give a fake to an opponent.
–noun
9 .anything made to appear otherwise than it actually is; counterfeit: This diamond necklace is a fake.
10 a person who fakes; faker: The doctor with the reputed cure for cancer proved to be a fake.
11.a spurious report or story.
12.Sports . a simulated play or move intended to deceive an opponent.
–adjective
13.designed to deceive or cheat; not real; counterfeit.
—Verb phrase
14.fake out, Slang .
a.to trick; deceive: She faked me out by acting friendly and then stole my job.
b.to surprise, as by a sudden reversal: They thought we weren't coming back, but we faked them out by showing up during dinner.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Pretty bold statement for a skeptic to make :-) Why could they not be "real" but naturally caused and mistaken for something they are not versus man-made for the purpose of deception?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by peacevic

Pretty bold statement for a skeptic to make :-) Why could they not be "real" but naturally caused and mistaken for something they are not versus man-made for the purpose of deception?

I could have made myself more Clear, but instead I'll try to be less vague.

I like it when "Experts" get on the soap box to explain Crop Circles, Great Pryamids: No human could possibly make these.
While they don't say Alien, it is Implied.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by sir_slide
I could not agree more, the future of our race lies in enlightenment.

Quite true, but the human race is a VERY long way from that... we are still in Kindergarten. There are a few 'old souls' trying to steer man in the right direction, but it's a daunting task

Sadly so, although there may be a change coming in the not too distant future, and people tend to ask the bigger questions in times of catastrophe. Let's just hope the right people are there with the right answers.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
While a skeptic until irrefutable evidence is available, STS-75 severely blew my mind.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by awake_and_aware
While a skeptic until irrefutable evidence is available, STS-75 severely blew my mind.

I hope your not referring to the tether accident that had ice particles floating around it. That even the ufo hunters debunked on history channel.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by awake_and_aware

yes sts75 is probably the greatest mind blower. Ice particles don't arch in space or oscillate

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by AtruthGuy

The particles move at different velocities and materialise and de-materialise, thats why it seems odd to me. I will be sure to review this ice particle theory. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AtruthGuy

yeah thats an outright lie, but you can believe that all you want

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by awake_and_aware

here watch the stabilized version of sts75 here then research ice particles
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

Nice, it's still seems spooky to me, even if it is some natural occuring phenomenon, i still find it interesting.

I still havn't seen any in-depth explanation regarding this footage.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join