It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Are Here To Stay, "Get Use To It"

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

Sounds like, if something rocked up at your place and appeared to be Alien you would
Immediately think it's Alien and a Guy in a Costume Second.

That's the main difference beteen you and I.

And of all the "Evidence" (98%) can be explainded to be earthy in Origin.
The 2% is not proof either, only it could not be verified one way or another.
I know, there so many sightings, they can't all be false. And you must be saying it must be true due the volume of sightings. This argument is just crazy.

I wanna make sure you're ready, brother. Here it is: Show me the money. Oh-ho-ho! SHOW! ME! THE! MONEY! A-ha-ha!

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Here is a question. IF aliens have been visting Earth for a long time, if they are still here, why have they not come out and shown themselves?

If they have not come out yet to show themselves, what event is going to happen to get them to show themselves?

It makes ZERO sense that race of beings so superior in intelligence have watched us for 100s of years and never made themselves readily available to communicate.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Anthony1138

So in a sense, the birth and death of planet Earth has already occured, and within that window are various alternate timelines, that criss-cross with each other, and also various levels or "dimensions" that exist within the planet. True aliens would likewise be at a different plane of time/space, operating on perhaps "galactic" timelines.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by skeptic_al

that's funny how you say that... 'earthy in origin'... i'm pretty sure there are a lot of theories out there that put 'earthy' as originating somewhere other than earth...

how do you know that WE are not the alien race and have simply been forced to forget our own origins by manipulation of our dna? or maybe it's as easy as we don't want to remember, over hundreds of thousands of years (time being completely manipulated by man of course)... did you never have something happen when you were a child that you just blacked out remembering? i have, not that it's a good example, but yeah...
take a look at our dna... is that not alien enough for you? i mean of course alien is defined as

a : belonging or relating to another person, place, or thing : strange b : relating, belonging, or owing allegiance to another country or government : foreign c : exotic 1 2 : differing in nature or character typically to the point of incompatibility

www.merriam-webster.com...

i don't know if i lean towards the theory that a meteoroid crashed into mars eons ago and caused particles to fracture off and something with some type of bacteria/fungus/dna/etc. traveled through space and crashed into earth... or if we are in fact just a program being ran through some super computer (the universe) to some end that we are not aware of, and will not likely ever be... but i do believe that life didn't begin here on this planet, it's too self absorbed and closed minded to believe we are the only intelligent life in the 300sextillion to the miscellaneous power stars that there are out there... besides this little one that happens to have absorbed enough water from passing meteors and asteroids (which could have carried the structures for life) that happened to blast through the atmosphere and cool this volcanic planet down a bit... enough to support life... i am rambling...
also, with the way we humans are 'infecting' this planet, and you can't say we aren't, we have passed overpopulated some 10X over, don't lie to yourself on that.. globalcommunitywebnet.com...
point there is, we are constantly sending people into the universe to try and find sustainable living elsewhere, you really think we are the only ones? or that our ancient ancestors didn't already do this from another dying planet??? puh-lease

and take a look at ancient egyptian hieroglyphics, but of course in some people's thought process, you know it can't be trusted, you know that an entire civilization believed and carved the same designs, and had the same beliefs, that's not proof, i do understand that, it's up for skepticism, most certainly... but since we weren't there they are not to be trusted and it's all just hypotheses anyhooo

www.youtube.com...

www.tomsguide.com...

of course, yes i understand these are only certain people's findings and beliefs and theories (oh what a horrifying unprovable word THEORY), so it's up to you alone to figure out what you believe...
as for the original post, i have no doubt you believe what you have seen is real, if you look back at my posts on this thread you will see i am surely on your side, it just sucks trying to convince others, especially when they either don't want to or are not able to believe, because of their own preconceived notions... ah well, this has been a wonderful thread and i am no where near done here!!
edit on 17-12-2010 by schitzoandro because: add stuff!

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by amc621

but they HAVE!!! check my previous post, but unfortunately most of those ancient civilizations didn't have cameras or instruments or scientific method and whatnot (again all human creations, therefore ultimately flawed), so to you there testimonies, drawings, entire cultural belief systems, well they just cannot be trusted, because you doubt... not being there and not experiencing is certainly the cause for your own doubt

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by schitzoandro

At the moment these beliefs are just as credible as the beliefs religious preach, we don't need evidence, we know what's already out there, we're smarter than you based on 0 critical evidence.

My "personal" experiences is all i need.

I say, what a disgrace to science.

Get out there and investigate if you truly believe and bring back some critical evidence, evidence that cannot be refuted.
edit on 17/12/10 by awake_and_aware because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sarpanit
reply to post by OutlanderHuman24

Well said. Skepticism is a religion. If you don't want to see or believe, all the facts in the world won't help. There have been many studies to "prove" that religious experiences are "real" to the brain. Skeptics use this to "prove" that religious experiences don't exist. Religious people use it to "prove" that religious experiences do exist.

In short, it's perception, and it's disingenuous to say that we can take our perceptions away from the equation and be logical.

Mathematically, though, the probability that alien life exists is very much realistic.

we can't even contain the damage we are doing to this planet, how far do you all think we are from trying to colonize another planet? and after we do that, and start destroying it, and wipe out all records of our past (again), then we will all still be at this same argument, that is obvious...

i guess the word believe is the wrong one to use, since it always brings disbelievers back to religion...like i said earlier, YOU'RE own personal experience is all you need, until then you will choose not to believe, that's okay, again, it keeps the fires here raging... science and religion are so the same, man made and followers that believe their instruments are true and correct and the others are misguided... i have all the evidence i need, sorry that you couldn't have been there, and that you're personal experiences have lead you to skepticism instead of open-mindedness, there are other possibilities out there, nothing is set in stone... but keep 'believing' as you do, it keeps your own 'religion' in tact for your own personal process of perception, which is not mine, so i agree to disagree with you

edit on 17-12-2010 by schitzoandro because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by awake_and_aware

oh the above stated post is in response to your response, enjoy fighting the good fight, again good is all a perception and subject to one's own interpretation

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by aliengenes
Its not a matter of belief anymore, its just a fact of life. for thousands of years we have been visited and been invaded by alien and non alien species. the time has come they need to make their presence known to all and for us to adjust to their presence, and to except them as a part of our reality. although the governments and religious organizations of the world would choose to keep all this a secret. they cant. the aliens are making known their presence throughout the world in perpetual cycle as they move about the planet on their work schedules, doing what it is they do? but more increasingly without care who witnesses their movements.

Every night i go out into the night sky's and watch above large cities and out in deep country, and without fail, witness in-atmosphere non-human flying objects, Every Time i go out. I could spend hours watching them, but just to see them nightly a few here and a few there satisfies and re-enforces everything Ive come to believe and except as the new unfolding reality i must face.

they're waiting for us to open our consciousness,our acknowledgment,and our trust. so they may be welcome to become a part of our future and our reality....our family

we as an intelligent knowledge truth seeking earth species, must tell our governments and our religions to "Tear Down This Wall" of secrecy and denial, so our galactic brothers and sisters can share without the threat of termination and capture and prejudice.

The powers that be must quit conspiring against it citizens and its guests and be a proper host, so we may all live together harmoniously in truth and peace.

CARING IS SHARING

proof?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by amc621

in ancient writings throughout history the different cultures of man had written that people from the stars had came down and helped them or conversed with them, even fought wars with them and help them take victories.

when the governments of the world started playing with nuclear weapons, is when they came back out of the closet, because it was directly affecting their presence and they've been active ever since.

I suppose on some form of level they are communicating with us? some of us are aware, some of us are oblivious.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

ok, why communicate with our ancestors about all types of topics, but not do it now?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Humans have always been obsessed with the sky and stars,they're fascinating. old civilizations are bound to make up myths,legends and stories with beings they imagined from looking at the sky.

whose is to say what is fiction and what is history going back so far?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by amc621

it seems they are. every thread we write, every siting we see, every photo we take, every debate we enter in to. is bring them into our lives and our consciousness

we are having to be re-weened back into their reality instead of being traumatized into it

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Why do you think their communication is so covert (for lack of a better term) now as opposed to historically they came into the center of a town and gave help/instructions.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by MaximumTruth

if star Santa came and gave you gifts and you knew where he came from , wouldn't you be watching for him to return with more goodies?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
what is that a metaphor of?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

the mindset of the ancient primitives, and modern man

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

and why are we so obsessed with stars, space, sky? is it the unknown we are longing to understand? is it home we are longing for?

okay, and who is to say what is non-fiction? this old argument...

as well as the facts that we still can't understand how pyramids were built... yes there are theories
www.outerworlds.com...
www.catchpenny.org...
www.kingtutone.com...
but theories don't prove anything

edit on 17-12-2010 by schitzoandro because: add data

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by schitzoandro

We ALL get to look up at the sky, we don't know what's there. I think if you asked people who get to see ocean all the time, they may just as well ask about what is in the ocean.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by schitzoandro

and why are we so obsessed with stars, space, sky? is it the unknown we are longing to understand? is it home we are longing for?

perhaps because it's just there in plain sight and at the same time unreachable.

It's beautiful ,massive and magnificent. How could an ancient civilization not be fascinated by it?

okay, and who is to say what is non-fiction? this old argument...

exactly.It could easily be fiction.That is certainly the most plausible conclusion.

as well as the facts that we still can't understand how pyramids were built... yes there are theories www.catchpenny.org...
but theories don't prove anything

There are theories about how they were constructed. Eygpt was a powerfull and prosperous nation.The pyramids are hardly sci fi matterial now are they?

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join