It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Are Here To Stay, "Get Use To It"

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I would have to agree with the original poster based on my personal experience. I would like to share my testimony, although I do not have any evidence to back it up, some of you may at least appreciate my experience. I have never seen a ufo or anything clsoe to one up until August 2010. I was out doing some night mountain biking through dark trails around 11pm with my powerful front light to guide me. I stopped to take a breather and re-hydrate with my camelbak. I look up and notice some very massive lights approximately 200-300 ft off the ground that were light blue,neon green and bright white. I have been in many planes over the years and I would have to gestimate each one of these lights were the size of a cessna plane. This craft was flying very low and completely silent overhead. I noticed a white light on the front of the craft moving in conjunction with the colored ones and thats when I saw the sheer size of the object, It was cigar shapped and jet black, almost invisible with the night sky. I have never seen anything so massive and silent in the sky. The object had to of been at least 3 football fields in lenghth if not bigger. since I was in the woods I only had about 30 secs to watch it before it was obscured by treetops. I was in true awe. I can't definitely say it was aliens, but it sure felt other wordly and it's hard for me to imagine in 2010 humans piloting a craft so enourmous. I now have a pocket hd cam which i carry all the time now just in case I spot it again.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

Why do you think wikileaks hasn't touched the UFO subject yet???

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TressPasseR

Thanks for sharing. I would love to see one of them. I'd probably have a heart attack ...

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by amc621
reply to post by Howtosurvive2012

I don't think there are aliens here on earth. I do KNOW there is no proof.

Sorry smart person, but your statement is logically wrong. You can't prove a negative. Just sayin' ...

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I wonder why most tend to assume that all aliens up there are good, just and are just waiting for us to become enlightened enough so they can introduce themselves to us.

What if there are both -- good and bad -- and they just didn't showed themselves because they still don't agree on what should be done to all the ants (us) down here?

If people think that the angels of the ancient were aliens, who the hell were the demons?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AllIsOne

I think they have, i just think they're being careful and getting all their ducks in a row before dropping any nukes.

its kind of like why other more important cables haven't been released yet. its deathly dangerous and these government creeps ain't playin softball.

i would say once they've figured out a way to disclose safely enough to escape with their lives they will, and let ole uncle sammy and the others have it with both barrels

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic_al

I believe there will be Intelligent Life somewhere, just not here now or ever.

The words after the comma make no sense. I think your own belief system is overpowering your ability to think straight.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

So you think there is some UFO related stuff in that encoded wikileaks file?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by thomas_

well i don't think everyone assumes that all aliens are necessarily all good, just as we know here on earth it goes from person to person, not entire peoples. even out of good races I'm sure there will be bad.

if you're a religious person? even god had troubles with his favorite angels...so there you are....everything suffers from the ying and the yang issues, probably even god, if he exists?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

"Aliens Are Here To Stay, "Get Use To It""

Show me a legit space ship..O wait you can't
Show me a legit Alien. Oh wait you can't

Despite the Startrek, ufo hunters and ancient aliens, or any TV show you watch, Or mufon articles you read or fantasy ufo books you read.
If you can't

Than the aliens aren't here. Stop Trying.

Thankyou

edit on 16-12-2010 by AtruthGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AllIsOne

I honestly do. you know this phenomena continues every moment of every day and cables are sent from around the world to world leaders. insiders who feel the need, forward info to outside channels and even leave doors open for lookers to grab stuff. we just don't know if they are real or traps?

but the way its starting to look they must have some merit to them otherwise the governments wouldn't be getting all bent out of shape over some silliness about ambassadors dogging on each other...it has to be something more revealing and damaging.

if anything would be more and damaging it would clearly have to be perpetuating a lie for the last 2000 years and their direct involvement. stuff that firing squads are made of.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AtruthGuy

you should write a song

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by aliengenes

you should write a song

yeah I know it would be a top seller!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

you earn a starr

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer
Requiring evidence of a series of fantastic claims is entirely contextual.

Fantastic claim?

This is really the issue.

If you believe the existence of aliens is "fantastic" than it is easy to rationalize the evidence away.

Any evidence can be dismissed, even a direct personal experience can be seen as an hallucination after the fact.

edit on 16-12-2010 by Jezus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by aliengenes

you earn a starr

thankyou!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

www.planetinaction.com...

You get to be an alien just like Niel Armstrong

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

You're looking for truth?

Ok, familiarize yourself with the night sky. Learn about the stars and satellites, Stellarium would be a good start, and then go to a spot without light pollution. You will be amazed what you will see up there with your naked eye. Please come back and report to us.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllIsOne

You're looking for truth?

Ok, familiarize yourself with the night sky. Learn about the stars and satellites, Stellarium would be a good start, and then go to a spot without light pollution. You will be amazed what you will see up there with your naked eye. Please come back and report to us.

Well I see pretty stars..
Do I see spaceships...No
Do I see Aliens..No

I'm not saying they dont exist, I'm saying they are not here on earth or anywhere near earth.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
According to this proof, aliens have been genetically engineering themselves for a long time.
Try to debunk this one.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join