It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Are Here To Stay, "Get Use To It"

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
YOU WANT DISCLOSURE?

Ufos are from the future, the occupants (known as the greys) are our decendants, thousands or millions of years from now. Through biological and technological evolution, they would appear as aliens to us.

No disclosure will ever come publically because it may alter the future.
Which could be what these "greys" are trying to stop, perhaps they are trying to stop the current generation from doing something stupid (like a ww3)

There you have it, they look kinda like us, and have an interest in us, because they are us, just way more advanced. GET USED TO THAT!!!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

As much as I agree that there has been some extraterrestrial life that has visited in the past, claiming that you see non-human flying objects nearly every night is a bit extreme. If your speaking of satellites and meteors, then i can understand. But I have a laughable theory that you actually are referring to extra terrestrials... every night...

Now, this may just be me, but if I saw those same things every night, I'd have a massive collection of photo's, videos, and so on and so forth (not to mention the police must also have thousands of phonecalls a night because of sightings). it seems a bit odd that you alone are seeing these things in a city without anyone else standing up and saying "hey, did anyone see that last night?"

Once again, i fully believe that some time(s) in our human history, there have been true extra terrestrial sightings. all throughout human culture you have these unbelievable structures, paintings and sculptures of things that shouldn't and in some cases couldn't exist in more primitive cultures (some things we have difficulty replicating now). It seems pretty straight forward. But your claiming a whole lot more than your giving evidence for.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

Evidence is proof. What you're saying is that there is NO evidence that points to ET visitation

There is no evidence of your so called god or any god anywhere else.
Yet the entire race seems hell bent on the existence of an all powerful, all knowing, all benevolent, all blah and more blah god.

Proof you ask?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anthony1138
There you have it, they look kinda like us, and have an interest in us, because they are us, just way more advanced. GET USED TO THAT!!!

Us....

Them

Ummm sorry... don't see the resemblance, nor the advancement

edit on 16-12-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

YOU WANT DISCLOSURE?

Ufos are from the future, the occupants (known as the greys) are our decendants, thousands or millions of years from now. Through biological and technological evolution, they would appear as aliens to us.

Which could be what these "greys" are trying to stop, perhaps they are trying to stop the current generation from doing something stupid (like a ww3)

What have you been smoking??? What baloney.
2nd line

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Howtosurvive2012

It's a burden arguing with someone who doesn't recognize anything I say. You asked me over and over again to answer about Dr. Leir's findings, your OWN post says suspected.....not fact.

I don't think there are aliens here on earth. I do KNOW there is no proof.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

I have 1 thought to put in your mind.

Say we both were born on the planet Gol'bash orbiting a star we call Rav.

and I walked up to you and said

"Hey, I know of this group of aliens that call themselves Humans, They just learned how to leave their own planet not even 100 Earth years ago, They recently invented this communications system that can connect any person to another person or group of people, On this system they call the internet, there are websites that the humans talk to each other on, one of those called ATS."

then you reply

"Cool man, proof?"

"No I don't have proof, But I know its true."

"Kbye"

````````````````````````````````````````
Point being that proof is something that can be found or learned and not always readily available.

I could of told you 2000 years ago that there is this thing called electricity and it will make your life very easy, I could not prove it then but It was true.

Humanity needs to evolve technologically/spiritually/morally first before the proof we need can become available to us, I wish it would be in my lifetime but I honestly do not see it happening, maybe in my kids kids lives it could happen though.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Us....

Them

Ummm sorry... don't see the resemblance, nor the advancement

edit on 16-12-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

Clearly his arms are longer so he can reach further.

Technically, that's advancement... not to mention being able to see all kinda stuff... and think how much money she has spent on hair removal... not a problem for the one on the bottom.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I need a skeptic for a lawyer, because Video/Photographic/Eyewitness Testimonies is not valid proof of anything. They will just tell the judge the video was cgi swamp gas, the photo was shopped, and the eyewitness is drunk and needs glasses.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I saw a 4 ufo's over Seattle in September that looked similar to the smaller ufo in this video.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

Wow, the end of your post says it all. You belive man is god. Hmmm, where have i heard that before? Maybe from Freemasonry and Illuminism. You are not the creator, nor are you A creator. Be careful. If the world believed as you do we would feel no remorse in the destruction of our world. After all, we created it, right?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Alien?

What is an alien?

What was their place of origin?

You see aliens may exist and may even claim to be a life form from another world. But, could they lie? Could they have a hidden agenda? Could the "alien believers" be too quick to accept aliens as benevolent and be misled? What if they are demons serving the forces of darkness and intent upon deceit and damnation of man?

To simply say that they exist and they "like" us is simply foolish, IMO

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I do believe aliens are here.
Plenty of hints: ex-astronauts, defense ministers, air force officials, nuclear facility workers...

I have observed a UFO 10 years ago, and I'm an amateur astronomer, so I have no doubts about what does and does not constitute a UFO. What I saw was a spaceship.

I know that many of you will laugh. It seems incredible, no?
Do I have proof? No, I was not carrying a camera at the time, it was night-time.

I don't think aliens would be from the future and trying to course-correction. That seems ridicule.

If something nasty would have happened, and hundreds of years would have passed, why I would go back in time to correct that, I would just deal with the present, not the past.

Now, you could say aliens are here to prevent something stupid of happening. I could understand that.
I also think they don't disclose openly to our civilization because of panic or idolatry fears.

Just look at our past of religion!

And, do you want to see some UFOs?
Just go to a VERY dark place for stargazing, and watch some satellites doing course-corrections. It has to be dark enough, where you can see hundreds of stars.

You would need an infrared camera to be able to film it, something quite expensive, which I cannot afford, but there are some youtube videos where you can watch this.

YOU WANT DISCLOSURE?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

edit on 16-12-2010 by christianUFOilluminati because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
well are you sure because you have to look at this topic from both sides or in this case all four sides. well there is a lot of evidence to support aliens and ufos in the past in the present and most likely the future but you have to look at every situation with caution get all the facts straight before you jump to conclusions. now one of the other sides to this is that they are a hoax which im not buying at all (lack of evidence, not so accuate explanations like:swamp gas) more evidence suggest this is a real phenomena but what kind is the question. many and i mean many people have evidence that this is the work of not extraterestrials but higher dimensional beings from a low fourth dimension which sounds silly at first but if you look into it it makes way more sense and that theve been manipulating the public mistaken for "gods" and they are now the presidents and mostly everyone in power but they arent the elite, the ones who pull the strings are the elite.that they have been in power for as long as recorded history. another theory is that the government, presidents are all part of a bloodline (presidents ARE related in some way example: obama with cheney) and have been and are getting more power and they want a population under 500,000,000 and that they are fabricating aliens to create their final step to take away our rights by fabricating an alien attack in around 2012 and cause so much panic that the leaders of the world have to do something (global government) and have miliatry in US streets put those who resist in intermant like camps (which we have a lot everywhere) so if this happens resist the new act. and another theory is that they are actualy demons/demon hybrids who are trying to break your faith in god to take your soul. remember examine all evidence before you make your final statment. (read david ickes books, watch alex jone's videos, and john todd's statements, just to help you get started)
edit on 16-12-2010 by christianUFOilluminati because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Anthony1138

do you have evidence on this topic cause i know a lot of theories and ive never heard this one

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
No proof ?
No that isn't true.
Maybe it is just proof you haven't and maybe never will see.
or maybe you will
maybe you don't remember now
and something will trip it in the future.
or not...

Of course there are frauds in avery field of endevour
even amoungst sceptics.

In the immortal words of Hitchcock on the old series"The Rat Patrol" when Sarge would question his interpretation of what he saw while scouting:
" Who was their sarge ? You or me?"
I think that might have been his only line in the the whole series.

Sometimes it is like a human telling a dog there is no such a thing as a silent dog whistle...
wot!?
Oh!...Hi Rover, where did you come from?
edit on 16-12-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-12-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-12-2010 by Danbones because: spelling grammer

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Believing in something without any proof, is just like a religeon.
It's just the Willingness that people want to Believe that there is a
more powerful being other than our own. It's just wishful thinking
perhaps because they might have all the answers.

I believe there will be Intelligent Life somewhere, just not here now
or ever.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by skeptic_al

well its too bad you feel that way, because you're going to get a really horrible shock to your system, when you could have already been prepared to except the reality.

no matter what, just don't freak out

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I was at Joshua Tree, CA with my wife about three months ago. At night we saw a red "orb" that made crazy maneuvers. I would be surprised if we (military) had such technology.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join