It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo I Captured of a Beam of Light or Laser at Mt Adams (April of 2010)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Take a look for yourself, this is a beam of light coming toward me from the starry sky.
Taken in the dark, lying on my back, looking up at the night sky. You can even see the stars in the sky with the contrast raised:
Beam of light
(cannon powershotA710 (7.1 megapixel)

This was during a weekend workshop at the Eceti sanctuary in Mt Adams,
This is what happened
After the evening classes and meditation, everyone was outside. It was dark, probably around 10pm. Good vibes, chilling chatting laughing playing music, people just enjoying the fresh air and beautiful sky (no light pollution is a treat for one who lives in a city). I walked out into the open field, laid down on my back. After such a wonderful day I was just taking in the feelings and just sort of praying or open-eye meditating. I was just focusing my heart-felt intentions of compassion, love, and gratitude. Projecting these energies to all life and nature.

I had a camera on me SO I took it out and had the camera sitting on my chest, facing up towards the night-sky. I was expecting them all to turn out black but felt compelled to shoot a few pictures.. 1... 2... 3rd shot - ZAP!
Silently, I saw with my own eyes a golden reddish 'laser' come down from the sky into the ground a few inches to the left of my face! It was very quick, but very bright!

It happened right as I took the photograph, now I have to hold the clicker down for a second or two because the camera's old and is slow. So I had very much doubted that i captured this on the camera... but to my surprise this photograph was what I took!
I was pretty stoked, the rest of the night was awesome too.. lots of other experiences that powerful weekend...
What more can i say!!

We were seeing many light-ships coming and going above our heads, from every direction I remember we lost count around 90 moving lights in the sky. . We would see many power up too, pulsating, growing 4-5 times in brightness. Sometimes there'd be 2 or 3 close together, often they would arc or make 45-90 degree turns. And besides, there are never that many visible satellites in a couple hours of skywatching. all you naysayers can shut your mouth
haha!
any questions I would love to answer. Just sharing
Much Love to you all
edit on 15-12-2010 by orazio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by orazio

Going purely on the photo it looks like a meteor you caught streaking across the sky:

Geminids

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
looks like a flamethrower fired in the dark

what confuses me...why you make a foto of so much darkness and not more of the "thing" itself?
edit on 15-12-2010 by angrydog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by angrydog

what confuses me...why you make a foto of so much darkness and not more of the "thing" itself?

So is the only explanation that this is a hoax? Lol...
trust me, i am being 100% honest in my story of this photograph. Why is it dark? Because I am taking photos during the night, with no buildings or lights around me. And I am taking shots directly up into the night sky.

reply to post by Morgil

I have seen thousands of meteors and shooting stars in my life, of all colors, sizes and brightnesses.

Let me clarify. It was not a meteor or comet.. This laser went directly from the sky.

DOWN at a perpendicular angle into the ground... I can make an illustration if necessary but you must understand that the light beam captured is coming from the sky -- directly toward me, past the camera lens and my face/body. I saw it with my own eyes too.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by orazio

trust me, i am being 100% honest in my story of this photograph. Why is it dark? Because I am taking photos during the night, with no buildings or lights around me. And I am taking shots directly up into the night sky.

reply to post by Morgil

I have seen thousands of meteors and shooting stars in my life, of all colors, sizes and brightnesses.

Let me clarify. It was not a meteor or comet.. This laser went directly from the sky.

DOWN at a perpendicular angle into the ground... I can make an illustration if necessary but you must understand that the light beam captured is coming from the sky -- directly toward me, past the camera lens and my face/body. I saw it with my own eyes too.

i just say what it looks like to me

didnt say its a hoax...

what i meant is..why is your cam not directly on the "thing" nearly 70% of the picture is wasted...just 1/3 of the left side is used....normaly i would take a picture of this ..i aim my cam directly at the thing and try to catch much as possible..

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

reply to post by Morgil

I realise that, and I realise that if this were the case it would show in a photo as a short angled line due to the perpendicular angle. That is why I qualified it as "Going PURELY on the photo". I do not believe in lightships and the spiritual side of the UFO phenomena, but thats just me. If thats what you saw and believe then I wouldn't doubt you or mock you based on my personal scepticism.

Back on topic:

Did anyone else see the particular incident you refer to?
Any other photos from other angles?
Do you believe this light was aimed at you personally?
Have you experienced this before?
What do you believe it means?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

reply to post by Morgil

i just say what it looks like to me

didnt say its a hoax...

what i meant is..why is your cam not directly on the "thing" nearly 70% of the picture is wasted...just 1/3 of the left side is used....normaly i would take a picture of this ..i aim my cam directly at the thing and try to catch much as possible..

Okay I get ya
Listen carefully, I was not taking a photograph of anything. Just the open clear starry night sky.
There was no constant beam of light, it occurred during my camera taking the picture. Just one 'ZAP' moment, i saw this beam of light come down from space.. and somehow whatever it was, timed it perfectly for me to capture it (or if you believe in coincidences, it was perfect timing!)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
ah ok :O....well a lucky shot than!!!!

you feel a change since that? health? anything?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I just ran the image through a couple of filters and enhanced it a little...

IRM

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Morgil

reply to post by Morgil

I realise that, and I realise that if this were the case it would show in a photo as a short angled line due to the perpendicular angle. That is why I qualified it as "Going PURELY on the photo". I do not believe in lightships and the spiritual side of the UFO phenomena, but thats just me. If thats what you saw and believe then I wouldn't doubt you or mock you based on my personal scepticism.

Back on topic:

Did anyone else see the particular incident you refer to?
Any other photos from other angles?
Do you believe this light was aimed at you personally?
Have you experienced this before?
What do you believe it means?

and i respect your perspective, personally I believe all matter contains spirit, every atom is spiritual. Spirituality and science are the same thing but our understanding of it all is emerging to a new level of awareness.. back on topic
Great questions

-nobody else saw the beam of light although about 20-so people were outside skywatching maybe 30 yards from where I was lying down.
-This was the sole photo of this particular incident
-I believe this was a communication or probe if you will, because I WAS 'intentionally contacting' via conscious
-This is the only time i've seen a laser beam like this. But I have had countless UFO experiences since I was 4 years old (i was 19 when I took this photo). I have had direct experiences at certain times in my life though, going back to my childhood. One of which was witnessed by my parents (long story, another thread perhaps)

reply to post by InfaRedMan

HAHA! hilariuous man...

reply to post by angrydog

Actually.. since this experience I have grown a lot as a person, spiritually and mentally, i've learned a lot in the last few years. I have had OBE's and lucid dreams, and other things have happened to me which I wouldn't beable to describe here.. but to put it simply.. its a continual journey of exploration and growth and every day brings new wonders

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

This laser went directly from the sky.

Maybe the "ETs"* are sick and tired of Gilliland and his followers shining lasers at them!

Looks like something got caught in the flash, perhaps a blade of grass as you were lying in a field. I doubt that the white pixels are stars, too.

Way too much absurd nonsense comes out of the Gilliland ranch for anything to be taken seriously - orbs, ETs, interdimensional craft, Mother Mary, werecats, gnomes, Jesus, etc etc etc - all visiting the same few acres of land!

* satElliTes

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by torsion

i've heard plenty of people saying all that, we all know about the skepticism and you know? thats ok! believe what you will! but truth is reality is stranger than fiction! Not everyone resonates with the same stuff, thats great because we are all unique and bring something different to the world, eceti is not the only place that is having these types of occurances. Many places around the world! with different perspectives too. Just keep an open mind and heart

I think your comment is funny though.
especially because I personally witnessed the Mother Mary photo taken by Kan. (I was there during the week he captured those, and the 'feline' being photos too) and it was not faked! But that is another story for another thread though you or others can PM me about anything if you want.
Such seemingly incredible instances are not confined to the mt Adams area or anywhere even. In fact one of my most awesome UFO experiences I shared with another person happened in the heart of Portland where I live. Yet nobody else seemed to see it because it was perfectly placed for us to see.. see my thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

edit on 15-12-2010 by orazio because: doubt post... :'(

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
You must be the chosen one. I have seen a few things in the sky that are hard to explain. I try to take my camera with me when we go for roadies.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

the OP is lucky to have survived this assassination attempt and was only saved because the gunner from the delta quadrant failed to compensate for orbital mechanics and the rotation of the planet. next time, you shouldn't point a camera at the sky while holding it to your chest. its a threatening gesture to them 'coz that's how they shoot their guns.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Is there an observatory nearby?
A regular visible light kind of observatory..

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
i think they were shooting at you.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedoubt

Definitely nothing out in Trout Lake. Its mostly farmers and countryside no light pollution. It would be cool to have an observatory out there though.

reply to post by machines4200

hahah
well It was a positive experience I had. I forgot to mention, because I just realized from an earlier reply.. but this experience was a few days after my Portland OR UFO that I posted in total detail here worth checking out:: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Also, later that night me and someone else were out til the wee hours, around 3AM everyone else was asleep. and I could write another thread about this because he recorded it all with his audio recorder.. But we were drawn out near these trees by small orbs of colored lights appearing in the field and trees. And as we were there for a while, listening, standing on this big boulder - there was a big golden light that appeared for about 1-2 seconds like 200 ft above our heads. It was like some rip in space opened up and it shone through a portal.. It was a beam of light because it was directly shining on us like a spotlight. It was all silent too. It was sooo GOLDEN and Warm, it felt like the desert sun heating my clothes even though it was for a second. It was great we were blasted !!
haha i feel blissed out just going through these memories

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by orazio

Could you please post the original, full size photo?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Wow, you're lucky. The Grey's death beam fired from their saucer missed you inches. Perhaps they had the new model and didn't dial it in properly for acuracy yet.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join