It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Color Of Sheep Are You? **** WARNING ***** Portion of this video is graphic at 2:20 shows what

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
The implication of sheeple is that as a collective, people believe whatever they are told, especially if told so by authority figures, without processing it to be sure that it is an accurate representation of the real world around them.

The Black Sheep tries to warn its friends with the truth it has seen, unfortunately herd mentality kicks in for the Sheeple, and they run in fear from the black sheep and keep to the safety of their flock.

Having tried to no avail to awaken his peers, the Black Sheep have no other choice but to unite with each other and escape the impending doom.

What color Sheep are you?

*** WARNING*** This video contains graphic reality content. Do not watch if seeing animal slaughter and blood bother you.........however, this is what happens to docile, stupid creatures, this is reality.

This video shows that we indeed are herd / pack animals.

Without approval of and protection of the "pack" we are more vulnerable to predators........."they" have used this herd mentality to their advantage.

Notice the sheep with the black bag on his/her head - the one that was noticeably different, the others all ran away from.

At 3:59 is a happy part, most ATS'ers are the black sheep cutting away from the herd and skipping under the fence and out of the slaughter house truck to freedom...........if you are here on ATS you at least are questioning the Status Quo and that is the first step to removing your shackles.

More of us are waking up and TPTB better be scared, be very scared, there will come a time when there are more of us than them.

This next video is of a really, conservative, normal, middle class, stable woman (my opinion) it's like two minutes long and she says it short and sweet..........with knowledge (knowing what is really going on) comes responsiblity.

cj6

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Im probably a black sheep since no one in my family listens to anything that i tell them. I try to tell them to judge things for themselves and form opinions that are their own but they still deny everything i tell them. They believe the government is helping them and they will go along with anything and everything they want them to do. Its sad but ive given up on them, they can save themselves. I think at this point everyone is responsible for saving themselves

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Black sheep here - fantastic vid - loved the music too! I was happy when I saw the black sheep gather and escape. Very strange how the herd ignored the one with the black hood!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I really enjoyed this thread.
It it so relevant to whats been taking place for decades.

I prefer to not be labelled as any color sheep at all, for I am human.
I know the point you are making...it is a good one.

But in reality, to many people are obsessed with money to break free.
Because once you break free, you realize how worthless money is.

Great job!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I'm a purple sheep. I reject your strict dualism of "follower" and "smart guy", and I go chasing the butterflies and am glad to let people shear my wool. 'cuz who doesn't want naturally purple wool sweaters? that's awesome!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
im more of a wolf in black sheep's clothing
yeah a big black sheepwolf grrrrrrr baaaaaaa lol

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

I'm with Solasis on this one. None of us are either "truly aware" or "totally ignorant", we're all at various stages in between.
I'd love to think I was aware but I'm pretty sure I have huge gaps in knowledge that need to be filled despite 50 years of being solidly individualistic and non-conformist.
I loved the music too, was that A perfect circle?
The second video was a Bill Moyers clip from way back about Iran/Contra.
How did they get away with that s#*! ?
How did we forget so quickly that secret government dealings are big trouble?

I heard Oliver North on The Tommy Thompson radio show the other day. It made me sick to think that some believe he is some kind of hero instead of the Heinrich Himmler wannabe he truly is. GRRRRRR!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by cj6

Same here, but then again it was like that ever since I started to see thing for what they are....a long long time ago. Now we are grown and they still decide to turn a blind eye and a def ear to everything I say that closely resembles a conspiracy. Even my brother says he doesn't want to here it. That he can't change anything anyway. But they are your run of the mill midle class ignorant familly. I love them to death but turning there backs to what is happening right now is just moronic.

By the way. Have any of you heard anything about the death of the Gulf Stream? If you have post stuff about it please. Thank you.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

Nothing to do with this topic, friendo, but here you go:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Hello all NON Sheeple !!!!

I use that word everyday now in conversations I have with all sorts of people, both work and socially.....

It is met with some curiosity, some scorn and some whom think me a mad conspiracy type...... but I use it as a way of 'raising awareness'.
Many though just don NOT want to hear it and are happy with things ''being as they are'', scared of any sort of change..!

Me, I embrace change and actively look for ways in which things can be done differently...

Great little saying

''If you always do what you've always done then you'll always get what you've always got''

On my type of sheep then I have to say a 'Soay' Sheep...... I keep a few of these and all i can say about them is this:- They are Very Fast, M&F haves huge horns, Beautiful thick fleece for surviving the harshest conditions, Don't taste too good so little risk of being eaten, Do NOT behave in a herd mentality. If you chase them there off in all directions......

Regards

PDUK

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Hehehe love the video. The elevator scenes are classic. People love to be part of the herd without even knowing what they are part of. Reminds me of all the wikileaks supporters. They think they are being non-conformist but they are really following the herd and the government is thier Shepard and Assange the sheep dog. Course that will bunch some panties but there it is. And shows that even otherwise bright people can be duped into following thier herd instincts.
edit on 15-12-2010 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleDog UK
Hello all NON Sheeple !!!!

I use that word everyday now in conversations I have with all sorts of people, both work and socially.....

It is met with some curiosity, some scorn and some whom think me a mad conspiracy type...... but I use it as a way of 'raising awareness'.
Many though just don NOT want to hear it and are happy with things ''being as they are'', scared of any sort of change..!

You're not raising any awareness. You are raising the "awareness" of your coworkers that you're a self-important jerk. Even though for the most part you're right -- that they're oblivious to the world around them -- calling them this does NOTHING to them except to put them on edge and wish for nothing more than to not become like you.

Me, I embrace change and actively look for ways in which things can be done differently...

Great little saying

''If you always do what you've always done then you'll always get what you've always got''

Take that advice to heart and please, please, please stop turning people off of Truth Seeking by calling them sheeple to their faces. Or behind their backs. Or anywhere that they will possibly find out that you have done it.
edit on 15-12-2010 by Solasis because: poor phrasing and forgotten words; did not mean to insult poster

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Was it really necessary to use such a brutal video to illustrate such a simple concept?

I thought we all agreed that terms like, sheeple, anything from the matrix/xfiles/Orwell/, people pretending to be satan/jesus/aliens/illuminati/Dbags, people pretending to have it all worked out etc were no longer allowed under the terms and conditions?

I read your thread and felt like I had went so far back in time that I'm still looking for the flux capacitor you must have fitted to it...

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Black.... Dark black here...-)))

If I may had to the knowledge part of the second video, all I have to say is:

No knowledge is better than FALSE knowledge. L.K.J.

So keep reading on all sort of things. Good luck to us all!!!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Great post OP sorry but I stole it for my fb.

Both videos compliment each other so well,a powerful tool to get the point across in unison.

I'll at least give you a star and flag for stealing your content.Some white sheep on my fb need prodding.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
This is an excellent post and thread! Star and flag!

So sad that the majority feel this intense, overwhelming pressure to conform. It's part of why we, as a species, are so hampered. Why we stumble, and fall. When we could fly and soar.

Thanks for really making this black sheep think this evening.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by strangleholder1

This is reality and wake up....................you are next.

second line.

ps: I didn't make this video but simply am trying to warn you.

top topics

join