It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy Against Santa

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

This is very disturbing, first Germany, who will be next, the Vatican? If this continues to happen what are we going to tell our children, maybe a blackout on all news on televison, newspapers and the internet that says anything against Santa.

It appears that this just is not a conspiracy against Santa, but a conspiracy against Chocolate Santas!

The substitute for love Chocolate is known to give people a satisfying sense of happiness and euphoria when ingested.

Are the sinister members of the New World Order Cabal dedicated to bringing us nothing but bad news, anger and depression to polarize the world to their own negative agenda and ends, out to destroy the two things in life that bring us the huddled masses the greatest joy and happiness? Santa and Chocolate.

Talk about trying to kill two birds with one stone!

The evil of it all, the evil of it all!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Party Pooper.

I think we might have to consider the unthinkable here as we go deep down the snowbunny hole to get to the bottom of this dark and evil conspiracy...

Is it possible that the mean meiserly Berger Meister never accepted defeat and went underground, but waited for the day when technology could aid him in his quest to destroy the every kind and generous and ever so talented toy maker Chris Cringle also known as Santa Claus?

Could he be the real Puppet Master behind what we think is 'A'bove 'T'op 'S'ecret but really stands for AGAINST TOYS & SANTA!

I wonder?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by Danbones

Santa is a variation of saint isn't it?
I had this conversation the other day with a fundi
He said "satan claws" I said
sorry "saint nick"
santa klaus, santa maria etc

The greatest trick Satan ever pulled is convincing us Santa isn't real!

Well Mr. Lucifer, I don't believe you, but if you want to bring me two Victoria Secret's Swimsuit Calendars and try to out do Santa, I like to think I am a reasonable guy!

Calendars?
Damn, I thought they were catalogues...
ooops!
I gotta go catch that post man and get my letter back
or I won't be getting any gifts for like
the next five reincarnations

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Oddly enough that santa might not be real, but the attacks are....

I hope Santa is really good to you and yours this season Snow Spirit
and the pups and pets too

PS
If I'm a spendin my money and I want to sign Santa Claus to the card
I'm a signin'

and you to Proto
say does santa switch to wheels down where you are?
I know any sand at all just rips the sliders right of our sleds

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Many of you might think proto is exagerating again and this conspiracy against Santa is not really real!

Yet I think just about any conspiracy theorist worth their salt has heard of the evil Illuminati those highly publicized efforts through art and the media to get us to change our world view and perceptions...

Well I don't care what anyone says this is not art and it is not funny!

Artist Tortures Santa in Gruesome Christmas Ornaments

(Dec. 10) -- You know that old saying about how artists must suffer for their art.

Well, Michael R. Oddo is taking things to a different extreme: He's making his art out of making Santa Claus suffer.

Oddo, an internationally recognized oil painter based in Moorpark, Calif., has a side job making wooden Christmas ornaments that show the jolly fat man being tortured, executed, beaten, electrocuted and -- coming soon, kids -- hanged by an evil dwarf.

For the last four years, artist Michael R. Oddo has been spreading Christmas cheer by hand carving ornaments of Santa Claus being tortured.

www.aolnews.com...

The attack against Santa and Christmas is very real!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Calendars?
Damn, I thought they were catalogues...
ooops!
I gotta go catch that post man and get my letter back
or I won't be getting any gifts for like
the next five reincarnations

Sadly Santa and his helpers see this a lot, people who think, oh I can be bad, Santa isn't real, and then at the last minute right before Christmas all of a sudden they want to be good so they can get a Victoria's Secret Swim Suit Calendar from Santa too.

Well let me tell you something mister, those poor models freeze their hind ends off for Santa to take those pictures up at the North Pole, and Santa doesn't just give them away to any old body who decides to be nice at the last minute.

I think the fact that you have likely only heard of the Sports Illustrated Swim Suit Calendar and not the ultra exclusive Victoria's Secret Swim Suit Calendar produced only by Santa, and dilvered only by Santa says a lot!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
As usual when it comes to these 'big' conspiracies a lot of people tend to shift back and forth from disbelief to out and out denial.

Yet the attacks on Santa are very real, Santa was even fired from his cameo appearances at Macy's San Francisco this year after slanderous accuastions were leveled against him by the evil Illuminists out to frame him!

Seen here outside of the store as Santa prepares to head back to the North Pole he appears to be taking it all in stride with his trade mark smile and jolly nature, but clearly there is a worried look in Santa's eyes!

'Naughty' joke gets Santa Claus fired from Macy's

(12-06) 18:28 PST SAN FRANCISCO --

Santa Claus has been canned from Macy's, and he's anything but jolly about it.

His fans aren't happy, either. And there are many.

www.sfgate.com...

Many Americans in general are sure that the Powers that Be want us to revolt so they can impose strict new laws, take away our right to bear arms, even put us in FEMA Reeducation Camps.

Is the attack on Santa yet one more desperate measure from looting the treasury from the bailouts, forcing us to buy government health insurance, and other outrageous acts by the Congress Courts and the White House meant to be the straw that breaks the camel's back?

I wonder?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Get Thee behind me Santa!

Nice thread

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki
Get Thee behind me Santa!

Nice thread

I know you might not be allowed to say...but are you one of Santa's reindeer? They always tow Santa who is behind them.

Do you really know how to fly or does Santa just make anti-gravitational belts in the elve's work shop that life you off the ground?

I know you might not be able to say that either...

Also is Rudolph easy to get along with or is he kind of egotistical.

Try to answer that honestly if you are Rudolph!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

Oddly enough that santa might not be real, but the attacks are....

I hope Santa is really good to you and yours this season Snow Spirit
and the pups and pets too

PS
If I'm a spendin my money and I want to sign Santa Claus to the card
I'm a signin'

I hope Santa brings you and yours all you ever desired.
Santa is real in our hearts, lets us be children again, if only for a few days....
I will stand by Santa, and fight this attack to the bitter end, as will all other Northerners

From Wikipedia:

the geographic North Pole is the residence of Santa Claus. Canada Post has assigned postal code H0H 0H0 to the North Pole

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I leave cookies and milk for him each and every year,
now I find out he wants whiskey and beer?
This cant be true it must be a lie,
Santa in a stupor makes me want to cry.
My present wont be want I want it to be,
he'll leave something else, something wrong near my tree.
This new found addiction instead of new fallen snow,
has he been compromised I do need to know.
I've put years of hope into one little visit
my Santa's now SnoopDogg? I wont have this Shizznit !
Maybe the elves and frostys attention can correct this real fast before we need intervention!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

This is hard to believe, do you think the government is behind this, got to spend that money, pay those taxes, can't have Santa giving away free gifts now can we..

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Santa also spends a goodly amount of his time in North Pole, Alaska near Fairbanks. A few months ago the evil Elf's who work for the Post Office tried to take his Postmark and status as an official Post Office away from him meaning the mail they deliver there every year would end up in the Dead Mail Office. Evil beyond belief!

It caused such an outrage and flood of complaints they folded and gave him his Postmark back and as always the letters from all over the US are getting to the right place, at Santa's Workshop in North Pole, AK.

I walked into his workshop there about three years ago, determined to get a picture of my 6'2" 200+ pound bulk on his lap, but I arrived just as he left for his Lunch Break. His helper behind the cash register told me he would be happy to let me get a picture on his lap as soon as he got back from lunch. I did not have time it's one of life's big disappointments I guess. I did get to see him and say Hi however.

For the good Kids, you know who you are:

Santa Claus
101 Saint Nicholas Drive
North Pole, AK 99705-7695

Or just:

Santa Clause
North Pole 99705

He was issued the Postmark and his address made an official US Post Office in 1952.
edit on 12/15/2010 by Blaine91555 because: evil elves in my keyboard

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
In Haiti Santa is known as Uncle Christmas for the good kids all the bad kids get to meet Uncle Knapsack or also Tonton macutai or something like that not sure of the spelling but in Creole it translates to literally the boogie man

Source

edit on 15-12-2010 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Proto, I'm afraid it's worse than even you imagined.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

It sure does seem that way Blaine.

I feel really bad for Santa it's like that old saying, "No good deed goes unpunished".

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Your humor escapes me.

lol but Im going to laugh anyway, Santa proves one thing to me and thats the grinch is the good guy. Im sure you agree.

reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by fonenyc
Your humor escapes me.

lol but Im going to laugh anyway, Santa proves one thing to me and thats the grinch is the good guy. Im sure you agree.

This is exactly what I mean! Santa is a saint, he loves little girls and boys, he works tirelessly and selflessly to give to others.

The Grinch is mean, and foul, and selfish, and only cares about himself.

These attacks against Santa are sure turning people against him.

It's very sad!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   

calendars?
no man you don't understand ...
I thoght they were catalogues
I asked for the girls...
oops
I'm so on the bad list

edit on 16-12-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-12-2010 by Danbones because: hey santa, hows about a spell checker and a grammarator while your at it?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

calendars?
no man you don't understand ...
I thoght hey wer catalogues
I asked for the girls...
oops
I'm so on the bad list

edit on 16-12-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

Well Santa is not a slave trader! He gives useful inanimate objects as gifts.

This is why I was never able to get the pony I wanted for Christmas and still do!

And a baseball bat, oh and a kung fu Gi-Joe, and, and...and...some hershey's chocolates...and a b-b, gun, one of the rabid fire ones, oh and a new baseball glove...and...and...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join