It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The J Word .. Lions and Tigers and Jews..Oh My..!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

The J Word

By John Kaminski

“He’s a hater!” she shouted. Her words spewed out like napalm, silencing the room for a long burning moment. Finally, with her arms smugly crossed, she delivered the coup de grace. “You’re an anti-Semite.”
That broke the spell — the magic words. Immediately, the template of responses to this tired banner of hypocrisy appeared on my mindscreen.
They burst out of my mouth.

1. Anybody with a brain is an anti-Semite, if you only realize the true nature of Jewish history, parasitizing cultures and destroying them with wars where they control both sides. If you’d only understand that the wars now are just like the wars then, manipulation of feeble minded locals by the far-advanced tactics of the maladapted money masters, Judaism would have long before now been exposed for the crime scheme it surely is.

edit on 12/15/2010 by GammaRayBurst because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

When posting material from another site, you must add your own thoughts or comments.

www.johnkaminski.info...
edit on 15-12-2010 by Crakeur because: added link to original content, truncated quoted material, added proper quote tags etc

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Just like any other group, there are good jews and bad jews. You're over generalising, everybody sucks, not just jews!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
While I can't help but agree with a lot of what you're saying, I have to point out the clear fact that the MAJORITY of jews have nothing to do with this... and are every-day human beings just like you.

Wait a minute..... Mel?

(high-fives for the people who got that right away)
edit on 15-12-2010 by MavRck because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-12-2010 by MavRck because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by arise91
Just like any other group, there are good jews and bad jews. You're over generalising, everybody sucks, not just jews!

I agree..
But I think the OP is talking about the bad ones..

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MavRck

Wait a minute..... Mel?

(high-fives for the people who got that right away)

Huh?
2nd

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by GammaRayBurst

Just so I understand, you are saying that its not just Zionists, "Semites", Israelis, etc that are bad - it seems you are basically saying all Jews are bad? Is that what you are saying?

You really should link your source. He goes on for pages about the evils of all things Jewish and all Jews - unless you had a reason for not linking him?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Holocaust is a fabrication? It is one of the most well documented events in human history from eye witness accounts of liberating soldiers, concentration camp survivors, to the perpetrators themselves, the Germans who kept extensive records and even films of the horrifying events.

Your post is utter racism. Nothing less, nothing more. You list Madoff, but how about Stanford (a non-Jew), you are a "hater"

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by finemanm
Holocaust is a fabrication? It is one of the most well documented events in human history.

Nope.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by finemanm
Holocaust is a fabrication? It is one of the most well documented events in human history from eye witness accounts of liberating soldiers, concentration camp survivors, to the perpetrators themselves, the Germans who kept extensive records and even films of the horrifying events.

Your post is utter racism. Nothing less, nothing more. You list Madoff, but how about Stanford (a non-Jew), you are a "hater"

* THE JEWISH ROLE IN 'THE HOLOCAUST' *

It is a historical fact that in 1941 and again in 1942, the German Gestapo offered all European Jews transit to Spain, if they would relinquish all their property in Germany and Occupied France; on condition that:
a) None of the deportees travel from Spain to Palestine; and b) All the deportees be transported from Spain to the USA or British colonies, and there to remain; with entry visas to be arranged by the Jews living there; and
c) $1000.00 ransom for each family to be furnished by the Agency, payable upon the arrival of the family at the Spanish border at the rate of 1000 families daily.

The Jewish leaders in Switzerland and Turkey received this offer with the clear understanding that the exclusion of Palestine as a destination for the deportees was based on an agreement between the Gestapo and the Mufti.
The answer of the Zionist leaders was negative, with the following comments:
a) ONLY Palestine would be considered as a destination for the deportees.
b) The European Jews must accede to suffering and death greater in measure than the other nations, in order that the victorious allies agree to a "Jewish State" at the end of the war.
c) No ransom will be paid. This response to the Gestapo's offer was made with the full knowledge that the alternative to this offer was internment camps.
These Jew leaders betrayed their own flesh and blood. Zionism was never an option for Jewish salvation. Quite the opposite, it was a formula for human beings to be used as pawns for the power trip of several desperadoes. A betrayal beyond description.

In 1944, at the time of the Hungarian deportations, a similar offer was made, whereby all Hungarian Jewry could be saved. The same Jewish hierarchy again refused this offer.

The British government granted visas to 300 rabbis and their families to the Colony of Mauritius, with passage for the evacuees through Turkey. The "Jewish Agency" leaders sabotaged this plan with the observation that the plan was disloyal to Palestine, and the 300 rabbis and their families should be killed.

On December 17, 1942 both houses of the British Parliament declared its readiness to find temporary refuge for endangered persons. The British Parliament proposed to evacuate 500,000 Jews from Europe, and resettle them in British colonies, as a part of diplomatic negotiations with Germany. This motion received within two weeks a total of 277 Parliamentary signatures. On Jan. 27, when the next steps were being pursued by over 100 M.P.'s and Lords, a Jewish spokesman announced that the Jews would oppose the motion because Palestine was omitted.

On Feb. 16, 1943 Romania offered 70,000 Jewish refugees of the Trans-Dniestria the option to leave at the cost of $50 each. This was publicized in the New York papers. Yitzhak Greenbaum, Chairman of the Rescue Committee of the Jewish Agency, addressing the Zionist Executive Council in Tel Aviv Feb. 18 1943 said:
"When they asked me, "couldn't you give money out of the United Jewish Appeal funds for the rescue of Jews in Europe, I said NO! and I say again, NO!...one should resist this wave which pushes the Zionist activities to secondary importance."

On Feb. 24, 1943 Stephen Wise, President of the American Jewish Congress and leader of the American Zionists issued a public refusal to this offer and declared no collection of funds would seem justified. In 1944, the Emergency Committee to Save the Jewish People called upon the American government to establish a War Refugee Board. Stephen Wise testifying before a special committee of Congress objected to this proposal.

During the course of the negotiations mentioned above, Chaim Weizman, the first "Jewish statesman" stated:
"The most valuable part of the Jewish nation is already in Palestine, and those Jews living outside Palestine are not too important".
Weizman's cohort, Greenbaum, amplified this statement with the observation:
"One cow in Palestine is worth more than all the Jews in Europe".
And then, these Jewish "statesmen" lured the refugees into the camps to remain in hunger and deprivation, and refused relocation to any place but Palestine.

In 1947 Congressman William Stration sponsored a bill to immediately grant entry to the United States of 400,000 displaced persons. The bill was not passed after it was publicly denounced by the Jewish leadership.

How can it be explained that at a time during the last phase of the war, when the Nazis were willing to barter Jews for money, partly because of their desires to establish contact with the Western powers which, they believed, were under Jewish influence, how was it possible that the self-proclaimed "Jewish leaders" did not move heaven and earth to save the last remnant of their brothers?

On Feb. 23, 1956 the Hon. J. W. Pickersgill, Minister for Immigration was asked in the Canadian House of Commons :
"Would he open the doors of Canada to Jewish refugees". He replied "the government has made no progress in that direction because the government of Israel....does not wish us to do so".
In 1972, the Jewish leadership successfully opposed an effort in the United States Congress to allow 20,000-30,000 Russian refugees to enter the United States. Jewish relief organizations, Joint and HIAS, were being pressured to abandon these refugees in Vienna, Rome and other Europiean cities.
The pattern is clear!!! Humanitarian rescue efforts are subverted to narrow Jewish interests.

There were many more shocking crimes committed by these abject degenerates known as "Jewish statesmen". Ultimately, the Jewish responsibility for their "Holocaust" is twofold.

1. Jewish leaders openly withheld support, both financially and otherwise, to save their fellow tribes people.
2. The leaders of the Zionist movement cooperated with Hitler and his cohorts on many occasions and in many ways.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
The reason I have for thinking that something is fishy about the 'holocaust' is how a) how it was shoved down our throats in school and b) how Israel was given to the jews after ww2... who can give a peice of land to anyone? Did i mention people lived on that land?

The jews got israel... why? Typically people figure because of the holocaust... right? That was Nazi Germany... and perhaps the other axis members ... Could you imagine if it was the land YOU live on that the jews were awarded?

Why do the palistinians need to suffer because of what the germans did? better yet, the NAZIS, as there are innumerable wonderful germans and always have been.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Jews have been taught an "us against them mentality: for thousands of years. I don't know who originally started this idea, but its not good for the Jews nor the Gentile.

After watching the movie Defamation, you can see the brainwashing that is done to the jews, especially in israel. I actually feel sorry for them.
edit on 15-12-2010 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

Jews have been taught an "us against them mentality: for thousands of years. I don't know who originally started this idea, but its not good for the Jews nor the Gentile.

After watching the movie Defamation, you can see the brainwashing that is done to the jews, especially in israel. I actually feel sorry for them.
edit on 15-12-2010 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

So true, The Jews have been Duped

As a result of centuries of religious indoctrination and decades of government propaganda, Jews in Israel (and elsewhere) appear unable to accept or understand a fundamental truth – that the land that is now Israel was forcibly taken from Palestinians and that a promise by a mythical deity cannot over-rule the basic human rights of millions. As a result of this cognitive dissonance, many Jews react with indignation when Palestinians reject what Jews believe to be very generous offers to donate perhaps one tenth of the former land of Palestine for a Palestinian homeland, a ‘homeland’ which would amount to small prison enclaves surrounded by the Israeli military. It is for this reason that neither Hamas nor a single Palestinian will recognize Israel’s right to exist in its current configuration. Nelson Mandela and most Western democracies also refused to recognize the South African apartheid regime’s right to exist.
Israel today is a nation and society marked by a paranoid personality disorder writ large. For most Jews, Israel must always ‘walk alone’ because Jews are specially chosen by god. In a supreme act of personal disempowerment, they have given up any say in their own future or the future of their nation by submitting to the dictates of a religious text of dubious origin that simultaneously glorifies and condemns them. The cry of ‘anti-Semitism’ serves to buffer Israel and the Jews from all criticism because criticism of Israel or the Jews is understood as simply the fulfillment of biblical prophecy that the world will turn against the Jews and Israel. It is hard to think of a better example of pathological thinking or a self-fulfilling prophecy.
It is just this type of pathological thinking that has led Israel to justify its inhuman treatment of the Palestinians as ‘self-defense’ and more recently to excuse it’s murderous attack on the Gaza flotilla. The Jews of Israel would do well to wake up to the fact that, in continuing to show such distain and disregard for human life and world opinion, their political leaders are not only in flagrant violation of international law, but have forgotten the original reason for the creation of a Jewish homeland – to safeguard the future of the Jewish people. Israel’s future as a viable state for Jews and others is intrinsically tied to the Palestinians and the defense of their rights to life and liberty. With each Palestinian that dies as a result of Israeli policy in Palestine, with each new Israeli settlement that is built on Palestinian land, the future of Israel as a viable state is further compromised and the security of the Jewish people jeopardized.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
This is one of the most blatant cases of anti-semitism I've ever seen lol.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
You have to be careful here, and be specific about what group you are targeting. I don't believe any of us want innocent people hurt because of bad information.
Israel was formed by a banking elite primarily. This few people had accumulated vast wealth financing wars, and they continue to do so. They are in control of the federal reserve and most all central banks in the world. They head up most investment banks, and were responsible for Glass-Stegall being repealed so they could rape the west.
This is the target. Those that work directly or indirectly for these criminals are aiders and abettors. They are the target as well. This would include many in the federal government, the media conglomerates, the financial "magazines" that aid the criminals, and much of Hollywood.
It is certainly not ALL Jews, and we should be soliciting the help of the talented among us, Jew or not, in overcoming those that plot against us. We don't want innocent and talented people fleeing to Israel.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
In your first post state that the holocaust was a fabrication, now in your second lengthy post you acknowledge that the holocaust happened and and you find a way to blame Jews for it.

You mention that Jews were being deported, and they were striped of their citizenship and where being forced to give up their possessions. You never ask why? Did these people commit some crime? It was for no other reason than racism.

You have spent a lot of time researching hoping to justify and find citation for your racist views. You are lucky this is an annonamus Internet post and you are not spewing your racism in my physical presence because I would love to educate you about the meaning of "never again"

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by finemanm

noone denies people were put in camps. I for one do not believe Jews were gassed from all the research I've done. I think its a big ole fat lie. But I dont want to make this a holocaust thread, there are tons of them on ATS with all the back and forth info anyone could ever want.

How would there be an israel if there wasn't a hitler and a "holocaust"? How would they try to justify what they are doing there?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by finemanm

What do you call a group of people that do not integrate into society, that believe they are "chosen", and have religious texts that they prefer to keep secret that refer to the "others" as nothing more than animals?
These people control Israel. Look up "Talmudists" and read some of the Talmud.

new topics

top topics

join