It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayan Elders spoke to U.N.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SlyFox_79

I think that what he wanted to do in the first place is "to quell the doomsday paranoia".

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I thought only 7 out of 13 crystal skulls were recovered??

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Did they spoke on U.N assembly, like Krishnamurti did in '84? I thought so.

BTW, everyone should take a look on K's speech, it is on youtube.

-v

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

If anyone has any information as how i can contact one of the Mayan elders directly please U2U me. I have information that is very important. Thankyou.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I don't know If this is something I should take seriously or not. There is so much conflicting information out there. Of course forming a conclusion is certainly a personal thing, I just have a hard time as others I'm sure. One thing is for certain there are alot of similarities in story lines and musical lyrics as well as books. Some are vague while others stand out like a sore thumb. I often wonder, are these authors of such privy to information that the masses are not. Is it a "club" or did they sell their souls for this enlightenment? Who knows but I for one do not believe it is all coincidental!

Read the lyrics of the song "Kashmir" by Led Zeppelin just for starters. WOW!!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Can I get a more reputable news source besides lightworkers.org?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

If you have information that is very important, then how about posting it here on ATS and informing us? I'm sure that if it's of such importance, then (a) it would good for us to know about it and (b) it would doubtless find its way back to the elders.

And who knows? One or more of the assistants/acolytes to these elders could be members here.

I'm sure we'd all appreciate a new thread from you where you could reveal this important information. And please, don't tell us that it's something you can't reveal publicly but can only pass to the elders. We've heard that kind of stuff before. If you've got something important enough for Mayan elders, then let us know what it is.

Regards,

Mike

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Uh, pretty sure not all the Crystal Skulls come from the same source, even if they did they are not owned by one group so getting them all together seems fake.

Pics of the skulls @ the UN please?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by edgecrusher2199

the light workers website just links to www.ipsterraviva.net..., which is the Inter Press Service. From a quick researching, they seem to have a good record of journalistic integrity.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Average joe will not pay any attention to this kind of event; they may not even get an appeal to the U.N. .....until SHTF then it is too late.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
I am by no means trying to cause any dissension against the Mayan Shamans, but it just seems hypocritical to blame without responsibility and to think that their reincarnated souls hold less of that blame than anyone born in this day and age to more progressive societies.

The skulls are of the physical plane of existence. They have been charged with the same energy each one of us has been because we are not separate, we are an organic unity, we are earth.

We are also individuals with very different ideas, morals, hopes, and dreams.

Yes, there is a unity, a oneness between mankind, but we also have to accept that we are also individuals.

I have tried several times to show members of this forum the real prophecies of the Hopi/Maya, but the evidence keeps getting lost among other threads.

I have also seen many times how several members who have no knowledge and no respect for these ancient people have made threads claiming such prophecies don't exist, making clim that they know this for certain and also many people mistake the New Age version of these prophecies which have nothing to do with the real prophecies.

The Maya/Hopi prophecies do not say the world will end, and neither do they say that on Dec 21st everything will occur at once.

For a while I have tried to let members know that the Hopi elders, the Hopi are Mayan, announced a couple of times that comet Holmes explosion was the event of the Blue, or green-blue Katsina that they say marked the beginning of the 7 years of tribulation, and changes which will become worse, and worse until the Red star Katsina makes it's appearance, which will signify the worse part of the changes are coming.

The Hopi/Maya talk about changes, I am not going to repeat myself but here are some links where I wrote about this before.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In the above link I wrote about 3-4 messages giving information and evidence to what I wrote.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Hey there Posters this is my first post, i would always look around the threads but would never write anything on one part of laziness and the other of being too busy. But is it me or am i the only one that notices this but ummm.. there aren’t any Mayan elders well real descendents of the Mayan because when the Spanish came to southern Mexico and Guatemala (my parents home country) the Mayans had disappeared the only ones that were there were little native villagers surrounding the Mayan structures that not even they the villagers had seen before they were baffled and amazed by the site. so in conclusion what is known of the Mayans is little and there are no clear descendents of the Mayans, and trust me there are allot of Indians in Guatemala that say they are Mayan just because they are Indian but for all we know they could have just been mere slaves or workers for the Mayans because there were no Mayans in there city at all. Trust me I’ve been in Guatemala and most of the Indians I have meet say they are of Mayan decent just because the media and others think so. I guess I was the only American to actually read and get taught that the Mayans were long gone once the Spanish made it to Central America? lol
-Tecun

edit on 16-12-2010 by tecunuman911 because: spelling

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

I hear you. And am personally familiar with The Hopi Elders. One of the reasons I garnered their respect is because I am an individual yet part of everything as well, lol. There are more indigenous peoples of the earth being discovered now and for all the wrong reasons in my opinion, it breaks my heart to see the industrialized world rape and plunder the sacred lands which have remained innocent to the busy and fast past current state of humanity.

This is happening and is more than a wake up call to each of us, it is going to be like refreshing the page. I am tired right now but we will talk sometime.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

From your link:
“There is a river flowing now very fast. It is so great and swift that there are those who will be afraid. They will try to hold on to the shore. They will feel they are torn apart and will suffer greatly.

“Know the river has its destination. The elders say we must let go of the shore, push off into the middle of the river, keep our eyes open, and our heads above water

--------------

This is exactly something that happened to me in a dream a couple of months ago. It is amazing for me to see these words!

In my dream I was walking along and suddenly there was a shallow stream of water coming from behind me. The odd thing is that it was coming up from behind where I had just been walking and it wasn't there before. I walked a little faster, but soon the stream of water caught up to me and lapped at my feet. I took off my shoes to greet it and it felt good. It was a surprise, but not a surprise that I was not willing to accommodate.

As I splashed along the water began to rise. It began to disturb me because it was now up to my waist and impeded my travel because I had to exert a certain amount of resistance to move forward and keep my balance. I never looked back, but kept going forward.

The temperature of the water was comfortable and the flow was almost still as it was rising. Soon the water was up to my neck. At first, and for only a moment, I felt a bit frightened. Mainly because suddenly I realized that the flow was competing against my own power. It was becoming a force greater than my own. I did not know where it would take me. Would I lose the power to determine my own direction? Well, the water had come up from behind me, and it was flowing in the direction I was already traveling. I allowed myself to go limp and stop resisting the push.

It was wonderful. I was buoyant. The water lifted me; I was weightless. No feeling of the occasional rock against my foot, no ache of endless walking in my legs, no strain on my back. The tiredness was gone and I was completely at peace and comfort being carried away in the warm waters. The waters traveled more swiftly, faster than I could have walked. I made no effort to swim or tread water and my head stayed above the water without any effort.

I don't know where the water was taking me because not knowing where I was headed suddenly scared me and I woke up. The dream disturbed me quite a bit afterward, but in the end I realized that whatever it meant it was to assure me not to have fear because I have traveled a great deal of this journey under my own strength, but there will be a force to come which will take me farther and do it faster.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
This is a big ask but if any of you can either direct me to a mayan elder or know one personally please ask them to contact me.
My name is Lee.
I'm an aquarian
I think I have a message. From who, I don't know.
U2u me please. A message from the heart to the source.
If any of you do happen to know anyone ,

Tell them this, Earth=heart. Julian assange=jesus a Anglian. The answer lies in the circles wrapped up in pyramids.

Imporant.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   

I wish that people's personal blogs couldn't be used as sources. This is ridiculous. Why is the "Mayan Counsel" citing Hopi prophecies?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

announced a couple of times that comet Holmes explosion was the event of the Blue, or green-blue Katsina that they say marked the beginning of the 7 years of tribulation

That's not possible. Comet Holmes was yellow, not blue. You must be referring to photos that were shot with blue filters to increase the contrast. I doubt the Hopi prophecy was talking about a photographic method.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Tell them this, Earth=heart. Julian assange=jesus a Anglian.

Are you pointing out anagrams? If so is this true only in English or also in Mayan. I suppose anagrams are possible in Mayan glyphs since some of the symbols represent syllables.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
For while they be folden together as thorns, and while they are drunken as drunkards, they shall be devoured as stubble fully dry.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join