It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another US$600 Billion Stimulus Coming Up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Fed Signals Stronger Economy Won't Slow $600 Billion Stimulus

www.bloomberg.com...

Stronger economy? What a big joke. And an article with many twisted and sham information.

I found these two statements below quite straightforward and contradicting the overall news:

U.S. central bankers affirmed a plan to buy $600 billion of bonds through June and renewed their pledge for an “extended period” of low interest rates.

A Dec. 3 Labor Department report showed the unemployment rate rose to 9.8 percent from 9.6 percent as the economy added only 39,000 jobs in November.

Those corrupted overgrown kids keep printing money endlessly! What is the rationale of paying taxes?

edit on 12 15 2010 by wisdomnotemotion because: better remarks

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I agree we dont need another stimulas package! I can stimulate my own package i dont need the Gov to do it for me. All they look at is figures from reports that get handed to them. they dont bother putting theirselves in our shoes for a month to know what it feels like to worrie about paying bills and to know that another $600 billion is only gonna increase our overal tax burden. And why do we bother paying taxes since our Gov has the ability to print endless amounts of money? I'm not saying i agree with their printing addiction but why should we give them money when they just pull it out of their anal regions daily. It makes no sense to make a burdened economy continue to pay something that is easely printed every day in millions.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by joeshsamp

I can stimulate my own package i dont need the Gov to do it for me.

Excellent point.

We don't need them watering down the dollar any more than they already have. Might not hurt to pay more for imported goods, but domestic products will suffer the same fate.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
It is true, the common man need no more tax burdens, paying for the inept mistakes made by the masters who not only earned interests on loans to the private bank called the federal reserve while luxuriating in the Bahamas with their brood as every worker struggles to put food on the table for their loved ones.

No. No more printing of money or loans.

The solution lays with the elites. The time has come for rich americans to pitch in. It needs only 600 rich americans to 'donate' a million each. There are far more rich americans than 600 billionaires in US, and a million is only small change to them, but means a lot to those suffering today.

40% of rich americans had professed willingness to help the economy. There is no better time than now. The only thing the govt need to do is SHOW TRANSPARENTLY how the money is being used.

It MUST not be used to pay govt employees, such as soldiers at war, TSA or homeland security officers, whom are but a drain on federal resources nor to bail banks.

Such funds must SOLELY be used to create jobs with NEW TECHNOLOGY currently online soon that pays for more skilled workers incountry, or training for them, to produce BETTER and QUALITY products that the world masses want and will pay for. Even the Chinese well off had been known to pay top dollars for foreign products than for their lower quality products in China.

Once such products grow, wealth of more than 5 times that initial capital will be generated within a year if not within months if the marketing is done right, and circulated, starting with US than the world as trade begins again.

European leaders had disregarded John Maynard Keynes solution, and today saw disorder of a massive scale unheard of. The leaders had failed to convince and assured, (nor are them themselves convinced and assured) the masses of their own solutions and disaster aroused. Only the rich elites were assured of their own funds as well as the continued enslavement of their own kind.

With this $600 million 'donation', similar disaster will be averted as each free american can be assured a slice of the pie this way, and the rich heave a sigh of relief from impending doom.

This is the only solution, unfortunately, to avert disaster. Keynes was right, so long as govt funding is meant for the right purpose of value added job creation and not to bail out failing bastards.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by wisdomnotemotion

This isn't NEW stimulus, the $600bn plan was announced or started back in Nov.

The article pretty much just says that the "stronger economy" won't slow down their plans to stimulate.

I don't get how we measure the economy, everyone says it's "stronger" but stronger than what 1 or 2 years ago when it was completely in the toilet?

top topics

join