It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Swarms - crafts, energy balls, camera glitches?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Here we adress the phenomenon filmed from many places around the world

UFO Swarms - crafts, energy balls, camera glitches?

Just what are they really?

UFO SWARM VIDEOS

close-up

spheroid (note: many night-time UFO reports are of so-called "orange balls of light" a/k/a OBOLs. They have been variably described as "luminous globe" or "glowing orb" or "sphere of light" or "ball of fire" and are typically orange/yellow or white in color, although sometimes red, green or blue. In recent decades and practically without exception in Europe, Ufologists and the Media immediately dismiss "OBOL" reports as either Chinese-lanterns or as the elusive and poorly understood "ball lightning" phenomenon. I've seen veteran Ufologists rush to explain away OBOLs as military-flares, fireball-meteors, Venus and even as ... the Moon, much to the dismay of reporting eye-witnesses I guess. However in section #9 about UFO illumination, I offer the idea that at least some "balls of light", particularly those executing controlled maneuvers like travelling one way and then making right-angle turns or U-turns, may be true UFOs. I hypothesize that the "ball of light" appearance may be a spherical shell of luminous ionized air around the UFO itself. The OBOL effect depends on a UFO's operating condition and the UFO's actual shape may not be spherical in each and every OBOL case. Warning: OBOLs should not be confused with the so-called "orbs" which is a term used these days to describe the typically circular artifacts that may occur unexpectedly in flash photography due to backscatter and are pretty common with modern digital cameras - see orb @ wiki) perfectly spherical (silver ball e.g. "very bright sphere, much like a large reflective mirrored ball, like an oversized ball bearing" San Jacinto CA USA 1988 ufologie narcap, "shiny silver spheres" Quirindi NSW Australia 10-Aug-1998 ozfiles, "bright and sparkling silver balls, like silver coins of all denominations" letter to upstate NY newspaper of a 24-Oct-1887 sighting). Small white or amber light-balls, from baseball to beachball in size, are reported all over the world, sometimes seen at very close range and by multiple witnesses. During WWII many night-time sightings of "foo-fighters" were described as luminous spheres ~1m (3ft) in size, which would pace aircraft over war zones.

TYPES OF UFOs

So, what are they really? Enery orbs, UFOs, Crafts, light beings ?

Thank you

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by anubisone

I really like your post, and I wish I had the chance to come into contact with this kind of phenomena.
Although, I think that if I were to, I would not quite know how I would react, my feelings are really ambiguous.
As to what these are, I want to believe that they are indeed UFO-realted.

Regards,

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Maybe the so-called humans of light, somewhere has been said that we are water people.
edit on 15-12-2010 by realitydiscovered because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I would say the UFO´s in Mexico were ballons, the reason they kept going in and out of focus (or disappearing) is due to the poor camera quality.

Korea is slightly more difficult but I would say a flock of birds (perhaps).

I´m pretty sure the New York event has been identified as ballons too.

Orbs following the Russian Helicopters were probably ORBS of unknown origin or some sort of military craft.

As for the Orange lights, I´ve seen these too in the South West of the UK and they are definitely not from this world. Or if they are it´s something the general public know nothing about.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
The videos from Mexico and Korea both look like balloons to me. The movements they make look just like a balloon being moved by the wind high up in the air.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
note the haze, a few at a time are visible but there is a swarm in there

Plenty of individual and swarm videos are on that channel.
I think one swarm took on a few recognizable forms like in connect the dots
as if giving some one a birthday present.
I better suggest noting the dates of these swarms.

top topics

join