It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another ELF Electromagnetic Waves Mind Control Victim: An insight into Clay Duke Panama Shootings.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I found this very interesting to watch! Really though, what was Ginger thinking?! Was she under mind control too?!
I couldn't help noticing how at 6.07sec, he seems as though he got shot at himself, or else his nerves were so bad that he imagined he did? And the bizarre behavior at the very end of the vid, when he just throws himself on the ground.
I am a believer of mind control, whether it was used in this case or not, who knows. He does seem to be a little too relaxed for the scene that is happening though ,... possibly down to drugs.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildeagle

Thanks for posting, there is a high possibility that he was being drugged and also that devices like these may be hidden inside the cameras:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
There was a new coast to coast interview on harmful effects of ELF, i am sharing it with you here:

edit on 11/1/11 by vinay86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

But now they have perfected their techniques and are able to artificially induce any kind of feeling whether sadness or happiness, without you knowing where those emotions are coming from. They are using all sorts of technologies like satellites, cell phone towers etc., just go out and see how many towers there are on the rooftops in just one block, sometimes it makes me wonder are that many towers are really required to operate mobile networks.
The ultimate goal is to have a fully controlled robotic slave society.

Yes you are absolutely correct. The ultimate goal is to have a fully controlled robotic slave society.

Similar case was reported
www.nytimes.com...
Virginia Tech Shooting Leaves 33 Dead

Analysis of the episode by Dr. Robert Duncan and also about the advances in technology.

Dr. Robert Duncan holds multiple degrees from Harvard University and Dartmouth College amongst others. He has had the most expensive American education money can buy. He is an investigator, author, and soon be movie producer on the topics of directed energy, neurological weapons, psychological, and information warfare. His movie is called "The Enemy Within - Psychic Warfare". A book he is co-authoring will be out in a few months called "Hacking the Human Mind".
As a independent investigator Robert Duncan will discuss directed energy and neurological weapons and his contention that they've been tested on the public at large. While directed energy is used in microwaves, to remove kidney stones, and in non-invasive surgery, it's also been developed extensively for military purposes, he reports.

The civilian population was targeted for experiments, in programs such as MK-ULTRA, starting after WW II, when Nazi scientists were imported to the US, some working on scalar or gravity weapons, said Duncan. The town of Taos, NM, where a hum was heard by many citizens, was the subject of a directed energy experiment by the U.S. Navy, he claimed. And most recently the Active Denial System (see article below) was tested on human subjects.

Duncan says he interviewed over 600 mind control victims, and found some validity to their allegations. There are weapons that can project voices into people's heads such as one system known as "The Voice of God," he detailed. Blocking techniques include jamming the signals with electronic scramblers, and using shields with metal alloys or mylar.

Outside the Box #98 (Featuring Dr. Robert Duncan)

Alex talks with Dr. Robert Duncan, an expert on mind control technology and artificial intelligence. Later, Alex discusses the recent shooting at Virginia Tech.

Google Video Link

Special Edge Radio Broadcast Presentation

"Psychic warfare, invisible weapons of mass destruction and mind control"

www.theedgeam.com...

LISTEN TO AUDIO ARCHIVE NOW (MP3)

This technology is very old and highly advanced. Look at the patents and their uses and abuses below.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker2000

You are a hundred percent right on everything you said and i listened to the video with Dr. Robert Duncan and he's spot on with his info, another expert in the field of direct energy weapons is Dr. John Hall i suggest you take the time to listen to his interview on this web site......

zephdaniel.podbean.com...

One thing he mentions is that his group has been in contact with certin senators about getting legislation passed that states that the United States Of America can no longer experiment on unwilling or unknowing citizens....which frankly is a bill that should of been passed a hundred years ago...

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

You are a hundred percent right on everything you said and i listened to the video with Dr. Robert Duncan and he's spot on with his info, another expert in the field of direct energy weapons is Dr. John Hall i suggest you take the time to listen to his interview on this web site......

Yes Dr.John Hall also has whole lot of related information. In the talk he also mentions about Dr.Robert Duncan’s Book Project: Soul Catcher: Secrets of Cyber and Cybernetic Warfare Revealed (Volume 2).

This Book details the CIA's practices of interrogation and cybernetic mind control in their pursuit to weaponize neuropsychology. It covers the art of bio-communication war. Human beings are complex machines but their inner workings have been deciphered. Mind control and brainwashing have been perfected in the last 60 years. Hacking computers and hacking into individual minds are similar. The 21st century will be known as the age of spiritual machines and soulless men.

This is Most Shocking truth and is only Tip of the ICEBERG. Ethics Questioned on Invasion of MIND PRIVACY by Advanced Technologies.
A human rights group working for the rights and protections of mental integrity and freedom from new technologies and weapons which target the mind and nervous system.

A good website to throw light on the issue is www.mindjustice.org... Various Major Electromagnetic Mind Control Projects are on www.redrat.net... .

The History Channel, That's Impossible series-MIND CONTROL

People are becoming aware and as Dr.John Hall was mentioning that there are efforts being made in political circles also to Control this evil but with little success.

USA REPRESENTATIVE JIM GUEST'S (MO) LETTER
www.freedomfchs.com...

edit on 23-1-2011 by truthseeker2000 because: for editing

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Thanks for sharing that valuable info, i would definitely look more into the work of Dr. Robert Duncan and Dr. John Hall, EM waves in behavior modification is an indirect method of mind control that we cannot see but behavioral modification through violent content in TV, movies, games etc is right on our faces but we hardly see it. We are born in a mediated environment in which we witness 1000s of violent acts through the media right from our childhood. Doesn't all that violence houses inside our minds and when tough situations come in our lives, we imitate all that violence and someone becomes innocent victim, violence in media is one of the primary reason behind all those shootings and murders. I made a thread on this and you are welcome to visit it.

The Mean World Syndrome - Effects Of Violence In TV, Movies, Games etc.,

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

It's funny you mentioned Dr Robert Duncan and then i asked you to listen to that podcast with Dr John Hall, well guess what the host Zeph Daniel just had Dr John Hall on again and he also had Dr Robert Duncan on with him here's a link to the new interview it answers alot of questions about direct energy weapons and organized stalking.....

zephdaniel.podbean.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I have started a thread regarding EMF which are emitted by almost every electrical and electronic appliance in our homes, offices and outside in public places. If anyone is interested follow this link.

Electromagnetic Fields In Subway Trains ! We are Irradiated 24x7.,

edit on 30/1/11 by vinay86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Mind control shielding

I need information about passive or active shielding against LIDA machine, or/and ELF generator. Any help would be appreciated, link,etc. Does anybody have contact from clients of Roger who specializes in surveillance and harassment shielding technics, or maybe some of he's client is in this forum, so maybe can give as some feedback.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join