It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another ELF Electromagnetic Waves Mind Control Victim: An insight into Clay Duke Panama Shootings.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
All of You must have heard about the recent shootings that took place in Panama, Florida just after 2 P.M. on December 14, 2010, a 56 year old man gunman identified as Clay Duke shot at school board members and later killed himself. Here is the story:

PANAMA CITY, Florida. — A gunman who fired point-blank at school board members before fatally shooting himself had for much of the meeting sat with the rest of the audience, listening to routine business. As the board was in the midst of a discussion Tuesday, Clay A. Duke walked to the front of the room, spray painted a red "V" with a circle around it on the white wall, then turned and waved a handgun. He calmly ordered everyone to "hit the road" except the men on the board sitting behind a long beige desk.

Source

Video of Shooting

These type of shootings happen all the time, all over the world, people snap under various social stresses and pressures, and than do all kind of violent acts. But this felt very different to me in the sense that there was clear video with different camera angles, gunman comes in with a spray can and sprays V for Vendetta movie symbol and the same symbol was on his facebook page too, shots fired by gunman but nobody got hurt, and later Clay Duke killed himself there are many other things that i will point out later.

Shooting at Superintendent Husfelt (Camera Angle 1) :

Watch Youtube Video and remember two things you dont see him drawing the V symbol here and you see a woman named ginger attacking from distance.

Spray painting "V" Symbol (Camera Angle 2) :

Watch Youtube video you will see him drawing the V symbol here and the ginger woman attack from closeup.

The bullet clearly hit Husfelt but nothing happened to him because clay was carrying blanks in his pistol magazine, now this is awkward why someone who is determined to kill would not check his weapon before going in. Throughout the video he appeared relaxed and blabbering about his wife being fired and something about the taxes, he was clearly confused not knowing what he is doing, saying YOU ARE A PART OF SCAM and I'M GONNA DIE.

If he was outraged and angry about firing of his wife why he was smiling and relaxed throughout the video like painting v symbol he could just have fired shots without doing that. he does not appeared to be angry to me and i didn't thought that he will pull that trigger. But he was under full mind control, they were literally putting words in his mouth and it appeared he was desperately trying to control himself throughout the video, and than just like a flick of switch he fired at husfelt and again said I'M GONNA DIE.

The video was clearly shot with strategically placed cameras and has several missing parts which we will never see because they want only those parts to be shown which will help them in making progress in their experimentation. This whole incident was just their testing of mind control to its limits and was completely staged.

This is what was on his facebook page which was obviously made up :
"My Testament: Some people (the government sponsored media) will say I was evil, a monster (V)… no… I was just born poor in a country where the Wealthy manipulate, use, abuse, and economically enslave 95% of the population. Rich Republicans, Rich Democrats… same-same… rich… they take turns fleecing us… our few dollars… pyramiding the wealth for themselves. The 95%… the us, in US of A, are the neo slaves of the Global South. Our Masters, the Wealthy, do, as they like to us…"

This is what the elites are they show you what they are and then see how will you react. That's why they chose V for Vendetta movie symbol because they want revolutions and wars. They conducted experiments of mind control in montauk project and others like it back in late 60s. Montauk chair was a device which was used in those times to record all those brain wave frequencies of rage, anger, voilence, fear etc. by making a person suffer and emit those, and than amplifying them and transmitting them as Extra Low Radio Frequency waves in to the atmosphere. If you want to Know more about ELF frequencies check the links below:

Effects of 6-10 Hz on Brain Waves

Cell Phones More Damning Evidence

Now they have improvised and can transmit those through Mobiles, Televisions and what if you don't have any of those, you are not safe even than they have hundreds of Cell phone towers every kilometer that can transmit those over a population and also on a selected individual. The people who complain about hearing a humming sound like a long sharp PPPPPeeeeeeee.... they are not listening to some E.T. transmission but those E.L.F. electromagnetic radiation which is being bombarded constantly on earth. I cannot show you any scientific papers on this because there will never be any actual research done about this by the science community although you daily see in the news about the harmful effects of mobiles etc.
But i can only show you this clip from a movie called control factor (2003):

We are living in a society in which what we feel is not actually coming from us, we feel what they want us to feel, they have decoded the human brain completely from inside out. This is all electronic shifting of our brain wave frequencies to alpha, theta etc. that will make us relaxed, violent or whatever they want. In the movie control factor they used copper lined hats to scramble the signals, some say orgonite crystals help, i dont know any of those works but this a fact we are in this psychotronic mind control warfare and right now they are winning. We have to do something against this threat soon because me or you could become their next victim.
edit on 15-12-2010 by vinay86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Watch these you tube videos and discern by yourself whether or not these videos are shot from two different cameras at two different angles:
Angle 1

Angle 2

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Earth natural terrestrial electromagnetic environment is essential for human mind to learn and evolve and operate efficiently. The electromagnetic pollution surrounding us has only dumb down humanity. The Extreme Low Frequency waves can penetrate anything and everything even the specially shielded Faraday cage. Nothing stops or weakens these signals.

7.83 Hertz could make a person feel good.

This is the so-called Schumann Resonance, the earth's pulse rate.

10.80 Hertz could cause riotous behavior.

There are devices for this now to protect us from ELF's so the phenomenon must have some truth.

Brain wave protector.com

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
LMAO at one of the comments on the second youtube video:

Jesus christ Ginger.

1.Get a heavier Object

2. Strike the head

I bet that went a lot better in her head. Expected it to be just like the movies.

Joking aside, the entire thing does seem really bizarre, giving credence to mind control.

One of the victims at the end of the second vid also talks to another about how he thought the gunman only fired blanks, describing the rounds as "not real" and "caps." Of-course it would have been difficult for him to tell in the heat of the moment.

If they were blanks and he was not under mind control, that would imply he was only planning for suicide not murder-suicide with an objective o revenge or justice. If he carefully planned for this suicide (set up facebook pages etc) without any revenge or justice motivations then why not include some sort of speech for the camera? He kind of just rambled on without making any points. That stuff posted on his facebook page made him sound politically infuriated with a lot to say, and in his opinion a very important message to get out. I agree that it doesn't seem like he would have been the author.

If they were blanks, does that mean he was likely shot in the head with a different weapon (and possibly not himself)?

Are the videos confirmed as two different angles? If so why are two angles required to record this meeting?

edit on 16-12-2010 by Azp420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
There are definitely two cameras, and possibly more.

In another thread, someone said they was an awards program just before this, that is the reason for the cameras.

This whole thing is weird. He looks at the camera, and the V symbol on the wall, then looks at the camera again, seemingly making sure when he begins to shoot......that the V symbol is going to be shown behind him as he begins shooting.

Another thing...........Just before he begins to shoot......the camera goes out of focus....and then refocuses....just before he begins shooting. I guess the camera could have been controled remotely.....Or.....the person running the camera did not leave when Duke told everyone to leave.......??

It is all very strange. I personnally believe this guy..Duke...was on some type of medication....along with alcohol.

He sort of rambled when he spoke....he was not stable on his feet.....he kept one hand in his pocket.....while holding the gun.....I feel he wanted to die......but did not have it in him to do it himself.....so he goes to the School Board.....Spray paints the V on the wall as a message to ?? Society...the School Board?? who knows......Wheen he first points the gun
at the first man.....he slightly moves the gun to the right.....maybe to purposely miss....or maybe he was not stable enough to make a straight shot.

He never holds the gun with both hands....which is what anyone that knows anything about shooting a pistol would do.

He wanted to die....he said...I am going to die today. That was his plan. To make his statement to society...and then be killed....because he could not do it himself. Fortunately no one else was killed.

As far as the mental programming being done by whatever Gov Agency.....I am sure it is very possible.

Every moment of every day......people's minds.....bodies....and I quess to some point....their souls....are being bombarded with Radio waves........Microwaves of who knows how many frequencies....It's a wonder the human brain can still function....but it does. Or does it???? Inquiring minds need to know
edit on 16-12-2010 by zeta55 because: Brain fade

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by zeta55

Thanks for posting, what you have said reassured me of what i was thinking that cameraman didn't left the room after he said everyone go out. If i would have been that cameraman i would have ran out just after seeing that gun. And at the end of that video, i cant figure out why he just felled on the ground, it doesn't seemed to me that he was being shot by a bullet. Many people are saying that there was some special weapon, but i think his brain waves were being shut down, he felt dizzy and just felled on to the ground.
Only CNN was first to report that he killed himself or he was murdered by the gov. because he kept saying that I'm gonna die, because he knew that his mind has been hijacked and he was desperately trying to tell that..... but no one listened to him.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

New member, first response, so fellow members - please keep that in mind. Interesting observations here..and i enjoyed the theory (there's so much evidence of mind control programs out there ...if you haven't read it check out David Morehouse's 'Psychic Warrior') -- but in this case, i'd have to ask: what was the reasoning behind this event if it were an example of mind control? Who gained? What was the purpose?

Seems without doubt that governments have invested millions in psychic warfare over the years ...but what's the big endgame here? I'm interested in larger targets and evidence of more structured and considered attacks that will have serious impact. The REAL Manchurian Candidate stuff I guess.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by glendorm
i'd have to ask: what was the reasoning behind this event if it were an example of mind control? Who gained? What was the purpose?
Seems without doubt that governments have invested millions in psychic warfare over the years ...but what's the big endgame here? I'm interested in larger targets and evidence of more structured and considered attacks that will have serious impact. The REAL Manchurian Candidate stuff I guess.

Thanks for posting and welcome to ATS, I'd definitely check 'psychic warrior' thanks for bringing it to my attention. All of these acts throughout the history are all part of their mind control experimentation, earlier the ELF waves that they were using were designed to piggy back on your brain waves and intensify them. So if you are feeling sad or depressed those feelings would become violent.
But now they have perfected their techniques and are able to artificially induce any kind of feeling whether sadness or happiness, without you knowing where those emotions are coming from. They are using all sorts of technologies like satellites, cell phone towers etc., just go out and see how many towers there are on the rooftops in just one block, sometimes it makes me wonder are that many towers are really required to operate mobile networks.
The ultimate goal is to have a fully controlled robotic slave society, if you have not watched the documentary called Human Resources, i will advise you to click the link below :
Human Resources Documentary

These guys operate outside of governments, they use both ordinary people, sleeper agents as well as presidents. All of those presidents including obamaare manchurian candidates.

edit on 18-12-2010 by vinay86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
This is why it is CRITICAL to delve into your mind, that is, have a very strong degree of SELF-AWARENESS. You need to be able to know what your emotions are telling you, and be able to resist acting from all of your impulses. People who cannot control thier emotions, and cannot control thier thoughts, and have not worked out the deception of the human ego (they still trust thier own voice when spoken inside their mind, and believe that their will is responsible for their voice being heard in thier minds) are those that will be easily controlled by the technology.

I am quite familiar with the effect of these frequencies, however, I have developed a level of sensitivity where I can actually detect that various fields are being projected towards me, and then I can logically work out what the field is trying to do to my behaviour. When I know what they want me to do, and what they want me to feel like, then I can tell my self that these are control impulses, and thus I am able to resist them, or entireley subvert thier influence. However, sometimes its wise to go along for the ride, as a means of gathering further intel, and once enough information is acquired, it is easier to protect your mind from such impulses.

Each impulse works through particular energetic "gates" within the human energy system. When you identify these impulses, you create the light of awareness, and over time, you can train yourself to close the various gates, or "filter" the energies coming through various gates. Its really a cat and mouse game, but when you get the upper hand, the more that they attempt to control you, the exponentially greater level of resistance you acquire - like mental training, protecting the mind from all sides.
edit on 23-12-2010 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-12-2010 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

Very nice. Thanks for bringing this to my attention as I will be checking out more information concerning this particular matter.

The reason for this type of behavior IMHO, is to make others aware of those who think outside the box, are in fact dangerous and could snap at any moment. What would the movie V for Vendetta have to do with his wife being fired?

I would like for you to check out my very detailed thread concerning mind control, MKULTRA, I think that you would find very interesting. This is going to only get worse and more and more people are going to start random crimes based on movies, and music, that are against tyranny.

You never know maybe someone will lose it and spray paint ATS on the wall? This is what the masses will start to believe.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace, NRE.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
reply to post by vinay86

The reason for this type of behavior IMHO, is to make others aware of those who think outside the box, are in fact dangerous and could snap at any moment. What would the movie V for Vendetta have to do with his wife being

Thanks for posting, agreed with you on the fact that he drew that symbol for us and all the conspiracy fact theorists, it was like a warning from them to stay out of their business, and to some common people who are at the edge of knowing that there is a presence behind government that is controlling every aspect of their life may have gotten the wrong message to start revolutions which is exactly what they want. Now i will head to your thread and will see whether it is mind control. Thanks again.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
I am quite familiar with the effect of these frequencies, however, I have developed a level of sensitivity where I can actually detect that various fields are being projected towards me, and then I can logically work out what the field is trying to do to my behaviour. When I know what they want me to do, and what they want me to feel like, then I can tell my self that these are control impulses, and thus I am able to resist them, or entirely subvert their influence. However, sometimes its wise to go along for the ride, as a means of gathering further intel, and once enough information is acquired, it is easier to protect your mind from such impulses.

Thanks for posting, Wow that's great, I am also working on to protect myself from these frequencies, currently i am reading Stewart Swerdlow book called The Healer's Handbook: A Journey into Hyperspace , all of the visualizations technique that he discusses are very interesting but I'm still doubtful that whether they would work, how much humorous it may seem but i am also experimenting with wearing a copper lined cap which i am making as they had done in the movie. The protection from these frequencies should be the biggest concern of humanity. If you have some good techniques to raise our sense of perception of these frequencies and protection from these frequencies you can share them here.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

Good post, well i'v talked about it before and that's direct energy weapons/electronic torture the government uses this type of technology on people, there's even video of Donald Rumsfeld admiting this type of technology exists and is being worked on evident by this video which shows some of the technology that has been used ......

www.youtube.com...

edit on 30-12-2010 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

Thanks for posting thats a great video, i wonder how many people they would have been tracking through mobile phones and harrasing them. I am also very fearful of all those cell phone towers that can be used effectively for large populations. I am trying to dig up the insider info on all those cell phone towers erecting companies and the technologies used in them for this evil agenda.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

Do you personally think that ALL those who go off the deep end are targeted specifically to do so? Or are some just more susceptible? And snap because of the stress on their system?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
reply to post by vinay86

Do you personally think that ALL those who go off the deep end are targeted specifically to do so? Or are some just more susceptible? And snap because of the stress on their system?

Old MK ultra documents states that they did experimentation on CIA operatives, Military and government and officials, mental illness patients, general public they setup brothels for some experimentation where prostitutes would lure men and induce the drugs like '___', Masculine, Heroine etc, so you can see here they don't choose their targets specifically.
When they select a target they usually put some of those drugs in their cigarettes or food so that they become more susceptible to behavior modification and then use psychotronic weapons, in this case i believe in combination with ELF they used sound waves directed at clay, a person targeted by this beam hears the sound inside of his head which may have driven him to madness.
There is an excellent book called Psychotronic Weapon and the Security of Russia by V.N. Lopatin and V.D. Tsygankov,1999, read it if you can find it.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
If you want to know more about mind control by HAARP and ELF waves, listen to this interview by Dr. Nick Begich, and his new book "Controlling The Human Mind: The Technologies Of Political Control Or Tools For Peak Performance" is also very good:

edit on 7/1/11 by vinay86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Azp420

That's super-Ginger to you good sir!!Is it possible that they're going to go after the conspirecy theorist on this one?I mean from what he wrote on his facebook page sounds like a script from ATS what do you think?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

I claim snake oil on that one. Notice that website never shows a picture of what you are buying.
edit on 1-7-2011 by groingrinder because: Edited to remove pornographic images.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

That video is disgusting with what Dr. Nick Begich is talking about this type of technology should never be worked on the human mind should be left alone, what the military is doing is crooked and makes me sick...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join