It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suicide attack kills dozens in southeast Iran

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I love how Muslim sympathizers try to come on here and try to blame everything on America/Israel.

Can't you just accept the fact that Sunnis and Shias hate each others guts.

Also don't forget that the majority of Sunnis and the ultra Sunni Saudi Arabia don't even consider Shias to be a part of Islam.
edit on 15-12-2010 by Steam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

A Sunni terror group, the Baloushi separatist “Jundallah” (soldiers of God) reportedly claimed responsibility for the deadliest bombings in Iran’s recent history.

www.thestar.com...

So it is settled, that US is behind this attack.

Jundallah is supported by US

I'm still waiting for US to occupy US for supporting terrorists.

Not to mention occupy Europe for harboring terrorists.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

You are such a propaganda machine.... JUNDALLAH ARE ON THE US TERROR LIST OOZY!!!

Is there no end to your deception? Do you just type things without any info?

Have you bought your vest yet Oozy?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio
reply to post by oozyism

You are such a propaganda machine.... JUNDALLAH ARE ON THE US TERROR LIST OOZY!!!

Is there no end to your deception? Do you just type things without any info?

Have you bought your vest yet Oozy?

You haven't provided any substance, and never have in almost all of your posts:

A Pakistani tribal militant group responsible for a series of deadly guerrilla raids inside Iran has been secretly encouraged and advised by American officials since 2005, U.S. and Pakistani intelligence sources tell ABC News.

blogs.abcnews.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

The United States has added anti-Iran terrorist group Jundallah on its list of foreign terrorist organizations merely after the group was effectively disbanded by Iranians.

"Jundallah has engaged in numerous attacks resulting in the death and maiming of scores of Iranian civilians and government officials, primarily in Iran's Sistan-Baluchestan province," the US State Department said on Wednesday.

"Jundallah uses a variety of terrorist tactics, including suicide bombings, ambushes, kidnappings and targeted assassinations," it added in a statement.

www.presstv.ir...

Oozy did you have links in your first accusation? Why is it that I can't make a statement without sources, only to return with sources? Does Oozy's law of substance and credible sources not apply to Oozy?

Oozy... everyone is picking up on your "model" here....

Use the word "substance" then over dramatize a side to get a dramatic reaction.. Its old Oozy.. old!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

The United States has added anti-Iran terrorist group Jundallah on its list of foreign terrorist organizations merely after the group was effectively disbanded by Iranians.

You teenager you...just because the US has them on the list doesn't mean they don't sponsor them...Taliban? Al-CIAda? You have effectively shown how immature you think. Cheers.

reply to post by SLAYER69

Well right off the bat you yourself started pointing fingers. I just provided another possibility.

So let me get this straight, you without any kind of background knowledge have been giving me, who has gone through hell and back to come to my understanding, flack?

REALLY?

Please tell me I was wrong assessing you as the immature, ignorant-know-it-all that you are. You don't understand you're talking about reality and LIVES THAT WERE LOST. What a nauseating fool you are...

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio
reply to post by oozyism

"Jundallah has engaged in numerous attacks resulting in the death and maiming of scores of Iranian civilians and government officials, primarily in Iran's Sistan-Baluchestan province," the US State Department said on Wednesday.

"Jundallah uses a variety of terrorist tactics, including suicide bombings, ambushes, kidnappings and targeted assassinations," it added in a statement.

www.presstv.ir...

Oozy did you have links in your first accusation? Why is it that I can't make a statement without sources, only to return with sources? Does Oozy's law of substance and credible sources not apply to Oozy?

Oozy... everyone is picking up on your "model" here....

Use the word "substance" then over dramatize a side to get a dramatic reaction.. Its old Oozy.. old!

Wait, so US supports Jundullah and at the same time put them in their terrorist list hahahahahaha...

US makes me laugh.

I already proved US supports Jundullah

US putting them in their BS terrorist list is nothing but a sham, if people like you didn't swallow it, then they wouldn't have that terrorist list in the first place

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Don't you just love muslims, or even Afghans that run at the first sign of trouble, hide out in a western civilization, THEN, when that same western civilization invades their home country, they hide behind this western country's laws and criticize what this western culture is doing? And still, they do NOTHING about it, but put down the main country that is doing what they never had the balls to do, but instead, ran to the very same type if civilization that they "hate" but knew would always protect them? Whew, mouthful yea. but accurate? Oh yea

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join