It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suicide attack kills dozens in southeast Iran

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini
It goes beyond Irans borders and petty religious/political bickering.

Petty religious bickering?
From somebody who proclaims to be so well informed. You do realize that the conflict between the Shiites and Sunnis has been boiling under the surface for hundreds of years and that the Iranian leadership has been stirring the pot over in Iraq [Needlessly extending the War] for two year or more. Attempting to insight a sectarian conflict between the two [Sia vs Sunni] Right?

Well now, they themselves have issues of their own sectarian issues. [Self inflicted] The tighter the Iranian Government squeezes the more the people will push back.

Fanatics outnumbering the moderates? Boo! Liar!

Well the story in the OP just proves that you don't need but one to kill many. But in this case it's directed at the Iranian Regime. Imagine that. Turn about is fair game.

Don't worry too much though, the truth will soon find its way into the open field.

Yeah the regime is just a bunch of misunderstood pranksters.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ab773827f815.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Petty religious bickering?

WHO HAS BEEN FUELING THIS BICKERING?

You don't know? What a surprise! Have you been alive for more than a hundred years to know it without doubt? No. Try the Saudi Wahabis for your guilty "muslims".

Well now, they themselves have issues of their own sectarian issues. [Self inflicted] The tighter the Iranian Government squeezes the more the people will push back.

Agreed. This is a given. The self inflicted is interesting, as this seems to be the case with the US and Israel as well. The more they push around people across the globe the more people push back. Ask the Shah

Well the story in the OP just proves that you don't need but one to kill many. But in this case it's directed at the Iranian Regime. Imagine that. Turn about is fair game.

You know, Iran has been under assault for YEARS now. There have been bombings. But unlike you I don't jump to assume something. Who supplied the bombs? Who attacked and killed the professor in Iran? How many goes do you want to have at this? You're not convincing anyone other than those who have already been indoctrinated.

Yeah the regime is just a bunch of misunderstood pranksters.

That's an assumption to a comment not even directed at you.
edit on 15-12-2010 by Zamini because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Can you please give me the name of the person you had conversations with... I would like to investigate the circumstances surrounding his sentence and treatment.

One day the world will have to fight to block the take over of Islam... I assure you.. All religions are bad.. Islam is the only one, that cant seem to evolve with the rest of the planet...

You can no longer call them fanatics.. I call them with Muslims enough reason and or balls to do it!
edit on 12/15/2010 by Resurrectio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Most certainly not because some ignorant person named Robert Haddick writes about it in his BLOG.

Wow resorting to name calling. maybe the same could be said towards your bias to Iran!

the US, Israel, Brittain and their Arabic stoolies have been fighting a proxy war against Iran since, I guess a little over a 100 years

Israel "a little over 100 years". That's pretty impressive for a country for a country that only existed since the late 40's. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Arabs may have been fighting this religious war internally for that period but to bring the US & UK that's ridiculous. You need to get your timelines right before you accuse other posters of ignorance! By the way I would back those Arabs over an Iranian extremist Gov't any day!

don't utter a single word about Iran when you're completely ignorant about the country,

Well well no freedom of speech. That's part of the reason why the Coalition fight wars. Don't be so rude when you have demonstrated above you don't know as much about it as you think. Don't care where you are born. It anybody's right to express their opinion.

It is bleedingly obvious this stupid Islamic revolution that has enslaved these people is starting to take it's toll. People on this website are very very quick to have a go at the Israeli's about genocide etc but don't see Iran doing a similar thing!. Well the terrorist Iranian supreme leader & his cronies are forcing the Sunni's to act this way. They are making normally moderate Muslims into extremists because of their draconian rule & oppressive Sharia law. The only thing that will save Iran from a similar fate to Iraq is for the Moderates to overthrow the terrorists.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

Wow resorting to name calling. maybe the same could be said towards your bias to Iran!

Pardon the fact that a know-it-all-suit&tie pretends to know how the Iranian youth THINK. Bias to Iran? Sure just as much as to US or Israel...but not to any government or regime.

Israel "a little over 100 years".

They joined in a little later. But yes, it is a little over 100 years ago that the BP, then known as Anglo-Iranian company started their dirty business in Iran.

By the way I would back those Arabs over an Iranian extremist Gov't any day!

Take a look at the Arab gvts you're talking about ;-)

Well well no freedom of speech. That's part of the reason why the Coalition fight wars.

It is my opinion that when a person has little or no actual insight in the subject at hand to better not say a thing. He's free to do so, but I'm not going to take him serious anymore.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Can you please give me the name of the person you had conversations with... I would like to investigate the circumstances surrounding his sentence and treatment.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

It is my opinion that when a person has little or no actual insight in the subject at hand to better not say a thing. He's free to do so, but I'm not going to take him serious anymore.

Translation: I have a Higher opinion of myself and lower opinion of others. I'll ignore all that the Regime has done to stir the pot and only focus on the US, UK and Israels deeds of the past by bringing up skeletons and ignoring what the Regime has done to it's own people which warrants their resentment and hostility.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

Erm, no. I can't.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

You can't peek into my head so you don't know if I'm ignoring it. Besides, I refrain from posting on a lot and a lot of subjects because I don't really know stuff about them other than what I take at face value, so instead, I shut up and let the people who are more 'read-in' do their thing. Besides, I'll admit to it when I'm wrong, so far so good.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Of course you cant.. Your not going to site privacy issues for sure.. That would make no sense... So are you going to man up and say "I made that up trying to prove a point".. Shame Shame... Lies never look good.. But Pro-Iranian folks have to lie to themselves daily.. No worries.. I already knew the answer.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

It is your prerogative to assume that, but I can assure you, for what it counts, it is not made up.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Pardon the fact that a know-it-all-suit&tie pretends to know how the Iranian youth THINK. Bias to Iran? Sure just as much as to US or Israel...but not to any government or regime.

I own & run a business but hardly wear a suit & tie. Sure we all have our bias but yet you defend the Iranian gov by claiming this is all trouble started by the UK, US & Israel! Need proof of that one & not some word or document from the terrorist Iranian Gov't either!

Take a look at the Arab govts you're talking about ;-)

Yeah sure they have their ways but they are our allies & this thread is about Iran. Also they are a much more respectable proposition than the Iranian Govt's!

Thats fine don't take him seriously then. I'm sure he does not care. Saying things like "Don't utter" etc that is very very oppressive & sounds exactly like the rhetoric from the terrorist Iranian Gov't that has forced these Sunni Muslims etc into acting!. It is a public board how is it better to "Not say a thing"? Sure you don't have to agree but don't try to take away his right to freely state his opinion!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Why else would you not give me that information.. I bet you are praying that Oozy will come take some of this heat off you.. You are gonna be held responsible for your words..

Just give me the guys name.. So I can see what prison.. What politics involved.. How can you make a statement then not allow me to verify it..

Wouldn't it be easier to just admit you made it up?

Add: Why do I picture a hectic google search happening right now, looking for some guy on Death row.. I bet he cant find one that wasn't beaten or at least tried without any evidence!

Got that name from google yet? I googled it too... I have a printed list now.. Ill bet your guy is on this list.. Only because you just searched for a name.. With the 1000's on death row, what would be the chances of your "buddy" being one of my google searches?

Again.... just admit you made it up for a dramatic point.. I get it.. I would never do it.. But it wouldn't surprise me from an [snip] fine fella!..

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

Originally posted by ajniss
thats like the second attack in iran in two months interesting whats going on here

reply to post by theBLESSINGofVISION

There has been a war against Iran for a long time now.

Israel and its proxy state US, and US's proxy states in Middle East and Europe have been supporting terrorists in the south to cause chaos and instability.

The sons of a famous Sunni Cleric in the South was arrested recently, because they found connection between them and Saudi Arabia.

Every single chance you get you attempt to bash the US and Israel its really getting quite old oozy...

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

For another very real possible scenario written on February 16, 2010
Will urban terrorism emerge from Iran’s Green Movement?

No, urban terrorism will NOT emerge from "Iran's Green movement".

Most certainly not because some ignorant person named Robert Haddick writes about it in his BLOG. You really know how to pick your sources alongside those troll gifs huh?

No actually I just remember what really went on. Do you?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/efb93a1bf8a8.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5b6dab9b41d0.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1e69a116985e.jpg[/atsimg]

While this person writes about the people that were imprisoned in Evin, I know people that have been in there. And in no way would they want to harm their country or their countrymen and women. In fact, they're free to travel out and into Iran. But I bet you didn't know that.

Yeah and in the meantime Iran can and has been responsible for action that their own people want some payback over.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7b09aceb027d.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2157cc900893.jpg[/atsimg]

It's okay that ignorant folks like you don't comprehend the issue and choose to listen to people with no understanding of the issue, let alone experience, but hey, who am I to stop you from making yourself look like an utter idiot.

From PressTVs own unbiased
broadcast.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a9f0b2d800b8.jpg[/atsimg]

Like oozy stated, the US, Israel, Brittain and their Arabic stoolies have been fighting a proxy war against Iran since, I guess a little over a 100 years. It's okay, you just don't know. Go along, play some computergames and look for some troll gifs but please, don't utter a single word about Iran when you're completely ignorant about the country, its history, its people and its present. Thank you, bye bye.

In the meantime instead of shooting off your mouth why don't you close it and open your mind to the very fact that many Iranians themselves are tired of their Government and are ready to die for what they believe.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/396f7bb5fdf0.jpg[/atsimg]

Ignorance Denied

this

second line

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio
reply to post by oozyism

Are you implying that there aren't groups in Iran that would do this? Without 1 ounce of proof, how can you blame anyone yet?

No, never implied that, I'm implying that there is an official (or not) war going on against Iran. Did you know sanctions mean war? Israel ---> US ----> Europe and other puppet states have started a war against Iran, they are supporting terrorist groups in and out of Iran. Who is the usual and most obvious suspect?

Looks like they have a suspect in custody... Oozy, what are you going to do if he turns out to be a Iranian pissed off about something the Govt. did to him or his family? Apologize? heavens no... Without one ounce of proof you will call him an agent of the west.

I have apologized many, many times here in ATS, and I'm never shamed to do it again, only US is ashamed of apologizing, I mean for god sakes, they still haven't apologized for Vietnam, and it took them how many decades to apologize for murdering hundreds of thousands of innocent Japanese.

Maybe his wife was lashed or stoned for wearing shorts or a skirt? Maybe his son was arrested and beaten for being part of a underground hiphop rap group?

Maybe you should stop taking cartoons so seriously and go visit Iran.

I have to believe that there are millions of Iranians that would love to fight back against the Govt.

Nope, if they did, Iran would be in chaos by now.

Oozy, I truly consider you to be a Muslim extremist. Your words and views are only non violent, because this site wont allow it. I am sure that your loathing for the west has been shown in violent speech elsewhere, where it was allowed.

I for one believe that you need to be on a list. I think it is only a matter of time or opportunity before you strap a coward vest on your chest and attack something or someone.

Nobody can be this angry for this long without some sort of action. You simply do not hold yourself to the same standard as you expect from others. Your assumptions and opinions need not be verified, but others do.

What on Earth are you on about?

You can't bring yourself to admit that Islam is violent.

That is the job of anti-Islam propagandists, to come and convince me that Islam is violent.

Oozy.. I really do not know the answer to this.. but see if you can answer it..
When is the last time a NON Muslim strapped a coward vest on their chest and blew people up??
Can you name a non Muslim country, that has had one of their own citizens do this in their own country?

- The last time was probably in Pakistan, or maybe Iraq.
- A non Muslim country would be Sri-Lanka, the "Tamil Tigers".

When you are asked a specific question by someone that just got into the thread, you then tell them to address all of your questions or prove your assertions to be false. All the while refusing to answer any questions.. BUT, if you do answer 1 .. you will then add 4 or 5 of your own, that you demand answered, before you will answer anymore... Then you do a few pages of circle talk... then rinse and repeat.

It is getting old.. NVM.. It has gotten old long ago.

"What are you on about" scenario. Maybe I was too high and don't remember the "what are you on about" incident

edit on 15-12-2010 by oozyism because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-12-2010 by oozyism because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
So let me guess, Muslims suicide bombed, in the name of Muhammad, people gathering, in the name of Muhammad?

I'm confused.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Let me get your logic straight here.

You are suggesting that, just because there were protests in Iran, that means these terrorist attacks must be connected to those protests? Because the protesters are sick of their government? Therefore would want to kill innocent Iraqis to prove how sick of their government they are?

Sorry Slayer, it isn't that hard to play the games you are playing.
You are using the power of imagery, let me give it a try to form a conclusion based on your conclusion:

So Slayer, if there is a terror bombing in Europe, who will be the suspect?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9a174e526ce8.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2d1fcfaa7e38.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5171ec76857b.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a162372ccf22.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aaf8d47baa5a.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4ae77365043b.jpg[/atsimg]

The protesters?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

You are suggesting that, just because there were protests in Iran, that means these terrorist attacks must be connected to those protests?

Well right off the bat you yourself started pointing fingers. I just provided another possibility.

Why can't we consider all sides?

Sorry OOZ no censorship here.
Bummer huh?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

You are suggesting that, just because there were protests in Iran, that means these terrorist attacks must be connected to those protests?

Well right off the bat you yourself started pointing fingers. I just provided another possibility.

Why can't we consider all sides?

Sorry OOZ no censorship here.
Bummer huh?

Then that is a

Another side to London bombing must've been the pissed off citizens.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join