It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shootings across US leave two dead

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Shootings across US leave two dead

www.presstv.ir

At least two people have been killed and five others injured in separate shooting incidents in the US, as fresh reports indicate a rise in violent crimes across America.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
It was caught on video, the video shows real man, shoot real person, so if you don't like watching such things, don't press play:

Related Info

Murder Charges for Drunken Driving on Rise in U.S.
www.foxnews.com...

From 2007

Reuters) - Many U.S. cities are struggling to stem a wave of violent crime and murder. The following are key statistics on violent crime and murder in the United States.
uk.reuters.com...

www.presstv.ir
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 15-12-2010 by oozyism because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Actually, it doesn't show a man shoot a person in that video. The people who shot at were fine...only the gunman died, which it doesn't show.
(Just sayin'!)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by bvproductions
Actually, it doesn't show a man shoot a person in that video. The people who shot at were fine...only the gunman died, which it doesn't show.
(Just sayin'!)

Ohh darn, I thought the man in the red jacket got shot.

I didn't watch the writing in the end

Thanks for bringing that to my attention

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Slow day only 2 dead.. Yet americans still wont believe they have a problem with gun violence...

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
How many deaths had occurred today due to slashing incidents?

And the world still does not believe it has a problem with knife violence...

How many deaths had occurred today due to vehicle accidents?

And the world still does not believe it has a problem with vehicle onslaught.....

How many deaths occured today due to negligence at work sites?

And the world still does not believe it has a problem with work passion...

Point is, why the subtle attempt to ban only guns? Lets ban everything and we go back to the stone age..no wait..we may have to ban stones too....

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
How many deaths had occurred today due to slashing incidents?

And the world still does not believe it has a problem with knife violence...

How many deaths had occurred today due to vehicle accidents?

And the world still does not believe it has a problem with vehicle onslaught.....

How many deaths occured today due to negligence at work sites?

And the world still does not believe it has a problem with work passion...

Point is, why the subtle attempt to ban only guns? Lets ban everything and we go back to the stone age..no wait..we may have to ban stones too....

A cop was attacked with a machete, by two teens couple of weeks back in NZ.

He was lucky he didn't loose his eye.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
Slow day only 2 dead.. Yet americans still wont believe they have a problem with gun violence...

We dont have a problem with gun violence.

We have an idiot problem.

A gun has never killed anyone without some form of human action behind it.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
The Reuters information is from 2007 so that is from even before the Great Recession began. We all the United States has a lot of violent crime and homicide but it is still lower than Eastern Europe.

In my area I feel relatively safe. We do lock the doors and close the windows but I usually go for a walk around 12-1 a.m. and I have never experienced any suspicious activity nor have I seen anyone on the streets other than myself at the time.

America has a huge problem with poverty, especially minority poverty. I hate to sound like the racist but the most dangerous parts of our country are in minority heavy areas, now this is not to say whites are not criminals because that would be a lie, but this all stems from poverty and in many parts of the country the blacks are still heavily segregated.

No guns are not the reason for so much violence, the safest states in the country (Iowa, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, North Dakota, Montana, Wyoming, Idaho) have among the highest gun ownership rates in the country and most people there do not have to lock their doors.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Interestingly enough, you also proved that racial diversity is dangerous.

States with the highest percentages of whites:

# 1 Vermont: 96.6 %
# 2 Maine: 96.3 %
# 3 New Hampshire: 95.7 %
# 4 West Virginia: 95 %
# 5 South Dakota: 94 %
# 6 Iowa: 93.8 %
# 7 Wyoming: 92.5 %
# 8 Idaho: 92.3 %
# 9 North Dakota: 91.7 %
# 10 Utah: 90.8 %
= 11 Kentucky: 90.3 %
= 11 Montana: 90.3 %

Source

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
And 40 people died in car accidents, 20 drowned and a couple of hundred from heart disease.

Of all of the "problems" guns don't make it into the top ten by a long shot.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
The best deterrent to violent crime is having the attacker know that he will most likely die before he reaches his objective. If we had more good citizens carrying guns, the bad citizens would feel less empowered over the rest of us.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I'm sorry if this is off topic, but it really intrigues me. Does anyone know the meaning of the symbol he spray paints on the wall??

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2113be67015a.png[/atsimg]

It's weird, like he's trying to make a point.......any ideas?

NWO

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

I'm surprised you are not aware of that sign, or you are but just would like to bring it to other people's attention who might not be aware./

The sign is from a famous book and movie character:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a6b408bdcc00.jpg[/atsimg]

v for vendetta

A mysterious revolutionary who calls himself "V" works to destroy the totalitarian government, profoundly affecting the people he encounters.

en.wikipedia.org...

The start of the Revolution?

We all know the US government reduced the the education budget, this might have caused for this man's wife to loose her job.

In that sense, this man might be quiet aware and informed, that the US government got all the tax payer money, gave it to banks and other elite businesses, didn't save any jobs, just stole the money, and job losses are continuing, because now they are cutting spending from education. He probably knows that the three billion the US gives Israel annually would help a long of Americans find jobs etc.

He is probably one of many revolutionaries who are standing up, but obviously the dis-info will continue.

I

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

It is the sign from V for Vendetta. Pretty much you can interpret it as Anarchist or a form of violent retribution.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

reply to post by oozyism

Cheers chaps! Much appreciated. I've never heard of it!! Ignorance plain and simple!!

All the best, Kiwi

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

He's no revolutionary. He's a goddamn coward and he got what he deserved in the end!

There are millions of jobless Americans. Most do not react in the manner of this guy, even if they have family members who lost their jobs.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by oozyism

He's no revolutionary. He's a goddamn coward and he got what he deserved in the end!

There are millions of jobless Americans. Most do not react in the manner of this guy, even if they have family members who lost their jobs.

Yeah, from what I have seen up to now, most just sit around and wait for another robbery to happen.

The funny thing is, the government actually announces the robberies before they take place.

The next one is I think around 600 billion?

Go do a little research.

I can guarantee that within a decade American suicide fighters will increase. Whether you call them suicide bombers or suicide fighters, I'm talking about those who fight, then in the end turn the weapon on themselves.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

Originally posted by bvproductions
(Just sayin'!)

Ohh darn, I thought the man in the red jacket got shot.

oh darn? are you serious?

Are you upset because nobody got killed so your attempt at sensationalism kinda falls flat? Your agenda of making the US look bad was not easily achieved at the expense of victims of murder or insurrection? [not that I think the US is that great] But it seems you clearly are following some sort of agenda on these boards???

Oh darn, indeed.
on topic:
I will say the natives are getting restless. He was point blank at the most 10 feet away, this guy missed on purpose. His message was of revolt, but didn't have the heart to kill these people. He knew as soon as he spray painted the sign, we was not gonna walk out of there alive.

his name is Clay Duke convict

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
ONE OF THE VIDEO IS PRESUMABLY FAKE, thanks to the lying news corprorations which are usually cutting everything together to present it much more violent. Why?

The first video which has a close up has around 17 shot sounds, while the other, which is presenting the story from the far has only 8 shots only, then the guy is already on the ground.

Here you can here more or around 17 shots.
www.youtube.com...

Here, the story ends after 8 shots, then the guy is already on the ground.
www.youtube.com...

You can learn one thing... news channels are cutting raw materials to present the violent as even more violent.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join