It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ripple Effect (Video) - John Hill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Very interesting video I found, I searched ATS before posting this, and saw that the last recent thread was 2007. John Hill/Muad 'Dib. I thank ATS for making me wake up to who this man was, and that he coincidentally has been sharing the same prison facility with Julian Assange. Thank you for watching this video.

We met with John Anthony Hill who got arrested for mailing a DVD (with no letter attached) to a UK court from Ireland (reported by the Irish Times). John is also the producer and narrator of this DVD. Mr Hill, 60 years old, showed us his arrest warrant and gave us permission to pass on information contained in it. The maximum sentence on the warrant is Life Imprisonment in England. John had his computer and other property seized which is why he requested other people to help him as he is not able to defend him self properly as a result. The phony charge is possibly fabricating evidence that might cause injustice and this is from the same country that helped put people in Guantanamo and other torture facilities in this world.

Recent thread, coincidence on Wikileaks

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Star and flag. I watched this recently and was impressed with the research done by John Hill. I think it shows how deep the British government involvement was in the events of 7/7

join