It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long time lurker. Need Info on Fasting!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I have been a lurker of this site for more than 3 years of now. I dont remember my old account and decided to make a new one, not knowing that i need more than 20 post to make a new thread. I wanted to request information about Fasting and any tips or suggestions anyone who has done it before may provide for me. Fasting, if you didnt know could cleanse the body of toxin and is in many different religions around the world.

If anyone here can share any valuable information, it would be much appreciated.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by 1ights

There is a reason why we have a 20 post minimum before you can start a thread. It's to prevent moronic stuff like this. 3 years and you couldn't figure out that this site is about conspiracy and not holistic medicine. Why don't you try a Google search I'm sure you will find more information then you can handle.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by 1ights

Hi ,

Don't try fasting.

Just be grateful you have food.

Millions of people in the world do not have food.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by 1ights

Google detox..
It's easy...BTW, welcome.......again..

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by 1ights

I can recommend the book Zhuan Falun which has a chapter about fasting(Bigu) as part of different cultivation methods:

www.falundafa.ca...

The whole book here:

www.falundafa.org...

I would say that fasting probably can promote health since parasites will crawl out of you if you don´t feed them... However, the best way of obtaining perfect health I believe is self-cultivation and emphasis on virtue and xinxing.

/Zhen-Shan-Ren(Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance) is good, Falun Dafa is good.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Most healthy people can go for a month without food, starts to get a bit doggy after that. Possible to last 3 months for some. Not really recommended to go that long.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by 1ights

Hi 1lights,

I have a good idea!

All the food that you are not going to eat - send it to starving people - you can do that by sending them money .

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by 1ights

dont eat.

welcome aboard shipmate!

new topics

top topics

join