It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Hi,
I'm wickerfield, and I'll be posting experiences and information that I've come across over the past 8 months.

Some of it is really heavy, and it's hard to believe that we live in a world so dark, but I feel that instead continuing to try to escape the reality of it, I should share this knowledge with others.

It's hard to put some of the things I've experienced into text, but I'll do my best. Basically, over the course of two months, I had my soul ripped from my body by technology that is diabolical. It's meant for a kind of spiritual and mental warfare that goes WAY beyond this life. I'll start at the beginning. In April, I was experimenting with marijuana, and found that theories I had been exploring, such as telekinesis, telepathy, astral projection, heaven, hell, inter-dimensional travel, matter manipulation, souls, chakra magic, black magic, mind control, spiritual implants, and other extremely strange things very much exist in the here and now. My mental boundaries that walled me away from these things, broke down in the course of one night. In that night I experienced multiple kinds of realms, even going so far as to actually see it in front of me clearer than the room I was in. It was an experience of dozens of heavens. Everyone in the room I was in freely talked about it amongst each other, and so I know that it was not just in my mind. You may be able to understand my position. All my previous ignorant beliefs of the world just snapped. I had to become a new person.

Fast forward a month. I'm at home, and I was meditating while listening to music. I'm traveling in my mind's eye, interesting portals passing by, mesmerized by my music. Suddenly, I vividly see a shimmering portion of energy traveling towards me. It folds over my body, energizing me incredibly. I realize this is my soul that I had freed on that night in April, as it was exactly the same. As it encompassed me, all my pains and aches were completely overcome by the pure energy in this being of light. Suddenly, it was RIPPED, I repeat RIPPED from me, and drawn into another plane where I lost sight of it. The feeling of it was like a child molester coaxing my baby away from me while I sat transfixed not knowing what to do. That's when my #ing FATHER, an insane engineer who contracts for DARPA, comes in the room and says "You'll thank me for this later". It was the way he said it, like "You know you're #ed now" all while malevolently leering at me. The reason I know it was him is because he worked on a project called ORCA. I directly quote an excellent explanation of what ORCA symbolizes in shamanic circles. "Seeing the unseen, Freeing the soul from the physical body, Having the ability to convert raw matter into stars, planets, etc.". www.es.northropgrumman.com...

Maybe a week later, I was meditating when I found a place that my dad was working on. There were literally whales spirits in this place. They told me various things about my family, but then proceeded to knock me on my ass by showing me how water energy could heal you. That's when I decided I was leaving my family once and for all. I left my house at 4 in the morning, walking downtown. I kept in contact with the whales, or whatever you want to call them, by listening to certain songs on my IPod. It was different each time. They then healed my sense of smell, my sense of life, my entire perception. I realized that I was being erroneously influenced by less than moral people. I could smell the water in the air, the trees, the asphalt. It was incredible. I could understand birds, I could feel the presence of trees. Then, not 30 minutes later, I was picked up by a police officer for WALKING. I was put in an mental hospital. There I experienced hell. They psychically shut me off from my "whale" friends, and all my healing disappeared. One of the doctors even joked at me there, saying "did I really need to understand birds?" Then he proceeded to draw doodles on the paper in front of him that were the EXACT SAME things I used to doodle in high school. I started seeing these doodles on the walls, the floors, it was scary. While I was there, one of the other patients literally SHOWED ME HOW TO MANIPULATE MATTER. She took a handful of chess pieces that were mostly small, and made them double the size. I got to hold them in my hand after. She then explained that we lived in a matrix, and that all things are possible. After getting hit by a lithium/risperidone nightmare combination, my life has gone to hell. I now hear #ing voices, all day, all the time. I have seen all of this first hand. I know that my soul is either imprisoned or being used in some twisted way for power. I have steadily declined in health, and my short term memory has practically gone. I'm not longer kinetically attached to my body, as I am no longer able to access my chakras and I have intense headaches every single waking minute. The headaches feel like they are in a different plane, as they are sometimes literally OUTSIDE of my head. I HAVE PAINS OUTSIDE OF MY BODY. I have a incorporeal implant in my neck that puts aggressive pacifying thoughts into my mind. My brother and I have talked about it. We both have them. Sometimes I hear a click and I lose vision in one eye. Sometimes I move involuntarily, full movements, like walking. I did not tell myself to do these things. Along with these headaches, and the knowledge that my entire life is a lie, I want to commit #ing suicide!

There is so much more to this story, but I'm losing most of it now. My parents laugh at my misfortune, but I have no where to go, I am totally reliant on them.

Basically, our government is capable of spiritually manipulating you, doing what it wills with your soul, and putting you into darkness, without bullets, without harsh words, without anything visible to the human eye. What the # humanity? Is nothing sacred anymore?[
edit on 15-12-2010 by wickerfield because: some words out of place because i typed so emotionally

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Some of the things that happen are horrifying to me, but I don't want to share them in text, because I don't know how to communicate it right.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by wickerfield

Hello. Wow you have had a lot of intersting things occour to you in the 3 months you have delved with marijuana.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Man...what a depressing thread

Welcome to ATS. Of course, this being an introduction thread, the subject matter is somewhat inapproprate overall. This particular forum supposed to be
"Hey, my name is Joe, I am interested in this stuff and have some other stuff I want to add once I can make threads here.."...that kind of thing.

As far as your story goes...well, from a outsiders perspective...how do -you- think it sounds to us?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
sounds nuts.

but its true?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Aw dont pay that bossy frog any neverminds, welcome to ATS, looks like well be seein ya a while so make yerself to home.
I dont know at this point what parts of your reverie are gov induced memories(they say they can do all kinds of tricks with our minds from a distance)
Or if you may be having onset of some chem difficiency of the brain.or atificially induced condition.
Id have to say the possibility of either is about equal.
Not that the end results arent majorly discomforting, and even terrifying for you.either way.
The respiridol answer is merely a warehousing ploy, the drug takes control and the body and mind slow down to a snails pace.It leaves one barely able to feed oneself and stay awake the normal hours of the day....certainly does not allow high function of the brain.or much of any function at all,(i know they tried it on me too bud)
Hopefully, the drugs wont be a long time fixture in your life.
I hope you have a chance to get this stuff all squared away,my heart goes out to you,
Perhaps youd be better off finding your own psych doc.....i think it would be wise to look for one you trust at least.
Ad for those who love you, dont give up on them yat either....
May God bless you, and keep you safe.

edit on 15-12-2010 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

This sounds pretty serious and you must cool down. Since I have experienced some extremely crazy demons in my life maybe I could advice you.

You may PM me and I can tell you what you can try to do to stop the tide. You should not actively try to enter other dimensions right now, that is my first advice.

I advice you to read the book Zhuan Falun asap and then learn how to defend yourself, it is a process and you will need some time and help:

www.falundafa.org...

/Zhen-Shan-Ren(Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance) is good, Falun Dafa is good.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Whenever I try to meditate or remember things now, I hit this black wall that just completely removes the memory or inner sight that I am trying to bring up.

It's making me feel desperate and I really want to just start over.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Gaussq

very helpful link thank you, it explains a lot

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
This is one of the most interesting accounts I have read in a long time. Thank you for sharing. I don't profess to have any psychic powers, but everything here 'feels true' to me.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
When dealing with experiences like this, I have to ask you a few questions that might take some real thought and time to answer.

Question One : When you experience these episodic dissassociation with your body, travelling in your mind's eye, do you ever resolve the reason or purpose for such accounts? Simply put, what is the purpose of this extraplanar existence? Is there one?

Question Two : When you say your soul was taken from you, and ripped away, was there any corroborating deterioration in your physical health? Was there a percieved distance or barrier between life and the 'grid' of life after?

Question Three : If you no longer possess your soul, what have you noticed changed about you in general? If we have souls and they are vital to our existence and life experience, how is it that you manage to survive without one?

Also, welcome to the board! Keep in mind, I have had some experiences but would rather share them in the proper venue at a later time and I am in no way trying to corner you or discredit you. I have legitimate desire for more information on your experience.

top topics

join