It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello to my new Family here at ATS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I have been lurking around here for some time and have read some really interesting posts here. I rather enjoyed them and decided it was time for me to partake in this venture! I hope I can provide everyone here with good information an personal experiences. Im also looking forward to meeting new people here with similar interests!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
oh hi, welcome back

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Which are your main interests?

/Zhen-Shan-Ren(Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance) is good, Falun Dafa is good.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johniie
I have been lurking around here for some time and have read some really interesting posts here. I rather enjoyed them and decided it was time for me to partake in this venture! I hope I can provide everyone here with good information an personal experiences. Im also looking forward to meeting new people here with similar interests!

I hope that you can come out of that shell and tell us what those interests are! I will hopefully not wrongly assume that your interests mainly reside in the ET category? I gather this from your avatar of course, and if I am wrong please tell me why because you have surely intrigued me. If I am correct, please share with us why you feel driven to investigate ET?

Of course, welcome to the site! I am a new poster myself, and hope that your stay will be as refreshing as mine has always been.

new topics

top topics

join