It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religion this and Religion that: My Rant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
This is my rant on my thoughts on religion.

. One question. Why can't people just put their differences aside for once? Why can't we all just be friends?

I'm not talking about anyone on ATS specifically. Just in general. We have freedom of religion. Why is it that people are bashing others on what religion they are?

I say.....LET IT BE!...Like the Beatles..let it be let it be...

I am friends with many people who are of different religions. Use to have a friend that was a buddhist. Had mormon friends, also have athiest friends.

I DONT CARE WHAT RELIGION YOU ARE!!!! I consider everyone a friend. Even if I'm not THEIR friend. Why can't people just look beyond the religion of a person, and see the kindness in their hearts instead?

I know athiests that are the kindest people. Just like mormons. Oh yeah Im friends with wiccans too!

I say if you want to be a christian then be one!
Wanna be mormon!? GO FOR IT!!
Wanna be a buddhist? DOOOOO IT!

Wanna be any other religion!!?! go for it! Make a religion up. Whatever makes you happy. You will still be my friend

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Sorryif my thread seems to be all over the place.

I do have issues on how to word things. And how to put them in order. I just needed to speak my mind.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Its sounds good, but may never really happen. People are to caught up in being right or wrong. If it really bothers you, then I guess you can ignore it, I do. I do as I please, and I dont answer to anyone about my own beliefs. If a discussion begins, if it seems to veer off into a debate, I politely leave the conversation.

There are to many things in this world going on for us to be debating something that is either personal, or none of anyone's business. So, I agree, and "let it be".

Peace, NRE.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Yeah, sometimes I do ignore it. There are times that it does bug me. And then there are those times it makes me laugh also. Just because how people act.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by capgirl

Well the way some react is just IMHO a way to release the same kind of frustration that you feel. 2 sides. No one listening. Nothing changing. We are very diverse people, and when you put people in a situation where they all feel like their right, then ego enters, you have yourself quite a party.

I enjoy watching, more then participating myself.

Peace, NRE.

new topics

top topics

join