It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paula Hitler and Her Brother Adolf's Lost Birth Certificate...sound familiar?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Does History repeat itself?

Do politicians steal ideas from past politicians?

Read for yourseves. These are the transcripts from the History Channel documentary on Hitler's Lost Family.

Paula Hitler and Her Brother Adolf's Lost Birth Certificate...sound familiar?

[Narrator] The myth of Hitler. The propaganda portrayed him as a man who stepped into history from nowhere. A man who wanted to be above everything, without ties, without ancestry. There was no place in this myth for a family. No one was to know about them.
www.naderlibrary.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Oedilpal complexes shape those in history who would be, or were dictators. Here the thread reaches through time and space between Adolph Hitler's attempts to hide his family's history, and Obama's attempts to hide his family's history.

We are really not sure who Obama's biological father was. We will go with the father Obama talked about in his book.....and the father Hitler talked about in his book 'Mein Kampf.'

Obama
alcoholic abusive father
Why did Obama idolize his father, who was an abusive addict who committed suicide (according to Obama’s book)?
www.theretreatcentre.org...

Hitler
[Erna Hitler] The father's loud curses accompanied the howls of his son. His mother shuddered at every blow, and tears accompanied her physical pain. She went up to the attic and with her body shielded Adolf, who was lying on the floor. But she was unable to ward off his father's final blow.

[Timothy Ryback, Historian] The thing that summarizes Hitler's relationship to his parents best is the one sentence in Mein Kampf where he says, "I respected my father, but I loved my mother." In fact, the word "respect" is the key element there, because that is what ultimately shaped Adolf Hitler's character and made him who he was.
www.naderlibrary.com...

join