It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So really, how do I get a girl?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Sweatmonica... the first thing you need to do is stop believing that your not good looking, i havent seen you in my life but i could pretty much gaurantee that your not so bad looking that you would turn people off... ever noticed how alot of hot chicks date ugly guys... looks dont matter!. YOu just gotta build your confidence and you'll be fine. My understanding is that girls will really dig a guy who is confident but not arrogant...

So stop teling yourself your ugly and have nothing to offer. If you focus on the bad you'll get self-concious the myou'll be paranoid thateveryone is watching you and you'll do something stupid... not true. To them untill you talk to them your just another face in the crowd, everyone is. So if you think of all the good things about yourself, then approach a girl with all these positive feelings and see what happens. They'll notice the positive vibe and wonder what it is you got to offer them, so they will be interested. If you approach them feeling nervous and full of negative feelings they'll notice that and they'll figure 'if he cant see his worth, the odds are i wont.

Dont dicoun anything anyone says, but dont do everything we all say, you'll find you own style of doing things and when you do use it, you'll love it.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I guess I've gotten enough advice. Time for me to go for it... here goes nothing!

Whether I succeed or not, I just want you all to know nothing's better than having people like you around who'd take time to help out their fellow forum member. Whether you're three years, four years younger than me, or 40 years older... you all rock!

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Ive got onepiece of advice before you run off!

Girls suck. Oh, and if she expects lots of gifts, she sucks even more.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Yes girls can suck, if it wasn't for the fact they had boobs, legs, and no hank and the twins, smell good, and are soft, I'D HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM.

Not that I'm the Rico Sauve pimp that I see in all of my fantasies. :shk:

damn primal instincts.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Yeah so, I know I'm late to the party...But....

The best way to get a girl, IMO and experience, is to simply act like you already have one...That drives chicks crazy, especially the really hot ones that get approached every 0.5 seconds...Women seem to always want what they can't have...

Works like a charm for me, even now... ;D

Shine,
AYHJA

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Just have to be yourself. If you are not youtself then any relationship you do create will not last long.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 04:27 AM
link   
But...

It's so hard to just "be yourself" when you first meet someone...Once one adjusts to the rules of the dating game, you do what it takes to play, or you settle...Like Chris Rock said, usually, when you meet someone, you don't meet "them" you meet their representative...It is too hard to encompass all that you are, into one neat package when you first meet someone...Much of who we are, depends on familiarity...So, take what's neat and nice about you, put it up front, and hope it's enough to hold the interest of whomever...

It's good advertising, is what it is...

AYHJA

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Obviously, nobody can understand the real you on a first date or something ( I hate dates personally) but if you are going to change aspects of yourself to suite this person then you are not going to have a successful relationship. You have to be honest with yourself if you want to be happy.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join