It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Council

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I don't know if this is the right place for this, but what the hell.

I need to know if anyone has heard of a group of people anonomously referred to as 'the council'. From what I've heard through the grapevines lately, it's a group of mage's, sorcerers, vampires, beasts, witches and the like, but obviously, they're not going to have a corporate website i can learn about them from. I'm working on an article for my local newspaper about some..distubances happening lately in the Midwest. Any clues will help.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Who told you about The Council!??!!?!?!??!?

Just joking

I havent heard of it, but I suppose it might be true..

However, they better change their name, because I have heard of HUNDREDS of "councils" that are referred to as "The Council".. Everything from politicians, to witches, to vampires, to dogs (lol, really)

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I have some information regarding The Great Council. U2U me for more information.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by julianvstheworld
I'm working on an article for my local newspaper about some..distubances happening lately in the Midwest.

The newspaper must be one of those National Enquirer-type tabloids

Seriously, I have not heard of 'the council', but I would love to learn about it *looks at Surreal_Rain*.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   
There is no such thing.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Kinda dangerous to say anything "for sure"...
Fate and time have a strange way of throwing it back in your face, hehe.

There very well may be a "council", its just that you and I dont think (keyword, since we dont know for sure) it exists

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I have not heard of this group, but who's to say?

I'm so used to there having been three groups (House of Light, House of Dark, Brotherhood of Shadows), that I suppose there could very well be fringe people.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I don't know why, but a 'council' of mages, sorcerers, witches, etc... sounds way too familiar. I know I've never read anything about it, but it seems... close. I really don't know how to explain it.

So, now I'm interested. Anyone give a little bit of info (if it is what I think I'm feeling, then... I won't/can't say, and I totally understand why nothing is said about it). If it is 'so', U2U me! If unsure, read my posts in this forum (as well as others if you like).

join