It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Funeral, Just Cremation For Mark Madoff

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

The body of Mark Madoff, who killed himself on the second anniversary of his father Bernie's arrest for a massive Ponzi scheme, will be cremated without any funeral service, sources told The Post today.

"He is going to be cremated at the family's wishes," the source said, hours after Mark's body was released by the Medical Examiner's Office to a Manhattan funeral home. "No services, no viewing. The family doesn't want a viewing."

Mark Madoff, 46, hanged himself with a dog leash Saturday in his SoHo apartment on the second anniversary of his father’s arrest. His death was officially ruled a suicide.

Full Article

Something in my gut convinced me to post this story. I could be reading too much into it perhaps. It just seems very orchestrated to me. None the less, discuss at your leisure.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
The IRONY of this TRAGEDY reaches levels of EPIC proportions.

How can I further add mysery to the equation? Commit suicide? How about use some of that money to do something positive. Screw dad, I'm different than him.

Seriously, Mr. Madoff Sr(made off...with it). All could even be forgiven if you say appologize with honesty, and use the money to do the best job you can at fixing this and other problems.

join