It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stem Cell Transplant Cures HIV In 'Berlin Patient'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

On the heels of World AIDS Day comes a stunning medical breakthrough: Doctors believe an HIV-positive man who underwent a stem cell transplant has been cured as a result of the procedure. Timothy Ray Brown, also known as the "Berlin Patient," received the transplant in 2007 as part of a lengthy treatment course for leukemia. His doctors recently published a report in the journal Blood affirming that the results of extensive testing "strongly suggest that cure of HIV infection has been achieved."

Linkage

lets hope and pray there is something to this!!
Sorry if posted the search facility is broken or I am..........

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Very interesting. I am suprised there are not more replies to this. It's at least a week old news. Flagged anyway.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
There are forces out there that want AIDS to consume as much of the population as possible....many people believe the answer to global warming is eugenics; that is, killing off the population. As bad as this sounds, even bill gates gave a talk in which he stated something to the effect of "if we do our jobs in developing vaccines then we should be able to reduce the population by xx% by [a certain date]"\

see the video below....

BILL GATES DEPOPULATION STRATEGY

he became rich now he apparently wants the whole world for himself...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Fantastic news!

2nd

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by shauny

Wow i will be following this one....

Lets hope so...
And yes i do believe AIDS is a man made virus just like all the other virus strains...

"How do you make money selling a vacine that cures nothing"
"Aids is a virus created by the American government to control population growth" (Conspiracy of note)
how does it go?
2 Million people on this planet is better than a few billion?

top topics

join