It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Cop kicks and punches defensless teen girl ! Disgusting!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Here's the guy that shot the two cops in Seattle. It vaguely references the police officers. I am still trying to find the article that fully explains it.

seattletimes.nwsource.com...
edit on 15-12-2010 by Baron Von Chaos because: no reason

edit on 15-12-2010 by Baron Von Chaos because: duhhh

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

"omg shes just a girl" Where is this line when this spit , scream , bitch at men ? why is she just a girl after she faces the consequences of her actions? Im sure this was justified with the events that happened before. If you cant back up your # talk why try ? This is the natural byproduct of it . Dont get in the way of trail and error this is how we learn ....sometimes the hard way before people learn to shut there mouth and obey officers espically when you broke the law.

No one deserves this treatment. Especially people who are less able to defend themselves such as elderly people or people of smaller stature such as a young female.

Perhaps she was a total brat and who knows what she did, but police officers are their to enforce the law. There are laws against what this officer did.

This jerk was WAY out of line, and he deserves no pity or empathy.

edit on 15-12-2010 by Corruption Exposed because: add to post

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Though I despise ALL persons within the law enforcement agencies, I have to wonder what happened that triggered this assault? I'm not defending him, but if the girl spit on him, in many states that is deemed an assault on a police officer.
Though I'm sure there are many ways to have better detained her regardless of what she did ( or didn't do ), I think this officer should be bounced off my foot!
As many of the posters of this thread have made their views clear, i kinda have to wonder what the whole story would have been?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
we could find out where king county is, stalk this asshole and you know what im talking about

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Reminds me of this attack on a woman thrown into a cell by a bully cop.
Although the video in the OP is more vicious.... these incidents are not isolated.

Sergeant Mark Andrews threw Pamela Somerville to the floor... causing this damage to her face.

Video of incident

Interview with woman

edit on 15/12/10 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

I think that what led up to is included in one of the other vids linked in a few posts back.

The short version she was being kind of "mouthy" to him as teen girls are apt to do to authority figures. She flicked one of her feet and the flip-flop gently rolled through the air and lightly hit his shin. That resulted in him pretty much going ape on her as seen in the vid.

At first he said the flip flop caused the deep bruise on his shin - but the video showed he hit it on the steel toilet when he was tossing her around. Then he said he was afraid of her and acting in self-defense.

Anyway, it does make you wonder what things are like around his house when his kids act up or his wife doesn't make him a sandwich fast enough..

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

I just now saw what you posted. The guy gets 2 trials and gets off each time, they wont do a 3rd trial. Justice system at it's finest...NOT!

I doubt he will use his police service on his resume

All jokes aside though, I hope this guy got help. If not, that guy is around somewhere with that explosive disorder where he can just let loose. We all saw what he did to that girl. Who says he won't do it or something worse in the future. I wonder if therapy can cure that type of attitude. I'm no expert so let's just hope he got help.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Aren't police officers supposed to be role models and enforce the law, not break it? This shocking that he did not convicted, or lose his job or even suspended! I mean maybe she did spit or throw her shoe or whatever. She was not threatening anyone or waving a gun around and saying " I'm Gonna shoot everyone" there was no need for that brutality, she was already in the damn cell! That is what you call mutiny.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
She did kick her show in his direction,it may be classified as threatening a police officer with a missile projection.And if you want to talk further on the subject she is probably a spoiled brat that was out whoring for drugs and threw that little missile projection fit because she sees nothing wrong in her deads that got her into the cell in the first place.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
this is how we learn ....sometimes the hard way before people learn to shut there mouth and obey officers espically when you broke the law.

Last time I checked a judge or jury decides whether or not a law was broken. She was a detainee, not a convict.

Running your mouth is not against the law either, though it seems some jailers & cops like to think they can make up rules inside their little hidden workspace (jail) where some regularly get away with more evil and immoral behavior than many of those they are paid to detain until trial.

Besides nobody respects those who demand respect by doling out punishment for not doing so, those who are respected are the ones who have the power but only use it as a last resort.

Originally posted by whipsandchainsamerica
She did kick her show in his direction,it may be classified as threatening a police officer with a missile projection.

Using the term "missile" to describe somebody shaking their foot in a manner to make a shoe come off is over the top. He had the option of closing the door and walking away anytime and writing an infraction, instead he choose to behave like an outlaw and lost he job.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by whipsandchainsamerica
She did kick her show in his direction,it may be classified as threatening a police officer with a missile projection.And if you want to talk further on the subject she is probably a spoiled brat that was out whoring for drugs and threw that little missile projection fit because she sees nothing wrong in her deads that got her into the cell in the first place.

I havent yet seen a law on the books that says beatings are in order for being a spoiled brat...Seriously man, get with the program...You cant beat people like that for being snooty

DOUBLE SENTENCES FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT/GOVT OFFICIALS

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Don't you dare speak out against cops, they will tell you how important they are to you, then you'll know. You are just a bunch of peasants, beware that you never touch or speak out of turn in the presence of one of these noble knights, for their safety is more important then yours, their wisdom for maintaining order and justice unmatched in all the land. They are far more valuable than all of you pieces of trash. How dare you expect them to get off their high horses for filth such as yourselves.

All kidding aside I have never committed a crime. gotten a speeding or a parking ticket and yet my heart jumps into my throat every time I see a cop. They sure don't make me feel like they are serving and protecting me. I don't remember voting for them to have authority over me, did anybody else? Behold the land of the free, where all men are equal unless they are not.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Phantom

In my town we vote for the chief of police which in turn allows our "representative" to deputize agents of his office to uphold state law and local ordinances...I live in a very small town and all of the interactions ive had with my town police have been excellent. I do not fear them. Ive had interactions with the police from a few towns over that i believe the officer involved was lying and otherwise working on his best SS play acting...Same with state police luckily i can laugh at them because their uniform pants are pink...

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Ofcourse porky PIG wont get in trouble for it, They never do.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Nothing like a taser whose barb penetrates into your brain to wake you up, eh?

I mean if you're a cop, I'm hopping you can run after, and catch a 14 year old girl... and if you can't, then let them run. They don't have a weapon, are not on drugs, and aren't doing anything wrong... wth?

reply to post by The_Phantom

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Last time I checked, any of us with real jobs would get fired for even sneering at this girl after she kicked her shoes off like that at our job.

But, you know, throwing them to the ground, punching them in the noggin... that's totally a suspension.

These people can't even spell justice, much less preform it.

Too bad this girl just paid 1/8 of this "man"'s salary this year.

edit on 23-12-2010 by Brood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Add this to a pile. LA teen in prison for 7 months for video taping a cop. This just gets worse and worse. Would be worth it's own thread but have to go to work now.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

It took me about one sentence to come to the conclusion that the accused youth was black.

In jail, no supporting evidence -- typical.

Being black and standing around other black people causes the police to feel like you're in a "gang" and everyone is an accomplice because they are laughing and mocking the officer for being so self-righteous about her promptness to pull out her pepper spray.

Too bad the LAPD is truly the dirtiest gang left in LA.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join