It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Montana, checkin' in!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Just signed up, and I thought this was the logical place to start.

Nothing much to say about myself, I guess I've been a few places and done a few things. I'm a conductor on the railroad, navy vet, wife, kids, all the good stuff!

I could use any pointers anyone has, and please let me know if I step on anyone's toes! I'm ussually well behaved......

TIA everyone!

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   
The only tip i can give you is to research anything you read to find out the truth for youself .

Welcome to the Brotherhood
A man with a paddle will be around soon to give you the welcome wacks of ATS that all new members must endure to join the brotherhood

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Thanks, but I'm married, I get whacked enough already!!!!

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Welcome, Montana!
I hope you have fun exploring the site. I wish I could get over there and explore Montana. My wife tells me tals of her time in the Beartooth Pass and makes me jealous.

u2u me or someone if you need help. Here are my obligitory (and hopefully useful) links that I hit new members with:

*The search feature is important. It helps you avoid starting duplicate threads and aids any research you want to do. The Google-powered site search on the same page is very easy and effective; works great for single-term queries.
*The excellent tutorials, Frequently Asked Questions, and Website Information will make you look like a pro in no time.
*The latest discussions can be found at: AboveTopSecret & BelowTopSecret
*The latest news is at ATS News Network

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   
welcome montana..i'm also in Montana...be advised this website is as addicting as crack!

[edit on 5-7-2004 by USAFSF]

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Be sure to know, once you check in, theres no way to check out except death(and seeing alot of paranormal topics around, not even after death :p)

Welcome and have fun.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Hello and welcome Montana
enjoy the site if you need anything
send me a U2U

se7n

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
greeting montana welcome onboard in case the pointer you do have point the wrong way then it is my time to decapitated the cover here.oppsssss i m sorry it was just a joke from me how ever i m from malaysia here just like to says SELAMAT DATANG KE FORUM ABOVETOPSECRET (ATS)
DIATASSEGALARAHSIA (DSR=ATS) at least in my languages here

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Welcome aboard Montana! It is true - this sight is extremely addictive. In fact, there should be warning labels on the main page. Enjoy!

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Welcome Fellow ATS memeber from montana now I am no longer the only montana member

Have fun

Falcon

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
'preciate the how-do's, I'm sure i'll be seeing you around.

Montana

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Welcome to Ats!

Be sure to u2u me if you need any help,
Always happy to lend a hand,

Enjoy the board

Asala

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Welcome to the board, Montana. Enjoy it!

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Folks, I am another redneck out here in Montana as well.
Maybe us rednecks should have a get together sometime and dig into the yellowstone issue!!!
Thoughts???

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I took a look into the yellowstone forum. Didn't think I had too much to contribute, but maybe i'll take a longer look. At least those of us in Montana could get there fairly often.

What do the rest of you think?

new topics

top topics

join