It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does a 33 degree freemason know?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Thought masons always paid for the lodge dinners?
Over here, there is a symbolic value in paying a due before you are served.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
The upside: The posting Masons here seem to be very intelligent folk who care about their community and would be an awesomely interesting bunch to hang out with.

The downside: Due to the pyramidal structure of the organization, it would be hard for any of you to know if there were sinister motives by those in the upper sanctum so to speak, and as such you can't really tell if your trust in the organization is well founded.

This is completely untrue. There is no "Pyramidal Structure" as you call it. All Brothers who meet in lodge are equals. The fact that you may be a 9th degree York Rite or a 32nd degree Scottish Rite does not entitle you to anything over a 3rd degree Blue Lodge Brother.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schrödinger

In my Lodge they do pay. The only people who do not are Guests of Honor.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Not so sure about the level 33 onwards but a bunch of the federation ones, well duplicate bridge players for the world tournament seem to know enough to high tail out of here for January to Mexico, for some weeks. Must be avoiding that 10 11 11 date or something. I'm envisioning the plane tires all flat and flushing them all out in their communities and putting them to work teaching the teenagers needed survival things instead, all these Brothers who seem hang out for too many coffees with the fat cats in every town, neglecting what really counts. My advice is they can stop hanging out with their friends and start hanging out with the kids in their community and teach them some needed skills, put time into their families.
edit on 17-12-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

what kind of evidence are you looking for? I am pretty new to this page, help me out lol

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Not so sure about the level 33 onwards but a bunch of the federation ones, well duplicate bridge players for the world tournament seem to know enough to high tail out of here for January to Mexico, for some weeks. Must be avoiding that 10 11 11 date or something. I'm envisioning the plane tires all flat and flushing them all out in their communities and putting them to work teaching the teenagers needed survival things instead, all these Brothers who seem hang out for too many coffees with the fat cats in every town, neglecting what really counts. My advice is they can stop hanging out with their friends and start hanging out with the kids in their community and teach them some needed skills, put time into their families.
edit on 17-12-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

What?

No really, what are you trying to say? Your post makes absolutely no sense to me at all.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schrödinger

In my mother lodge, we take turns to do the catering. In my second lodge, we have a chef, so the lodge pays him to cook for us. Brethren seldom pay for lodge dinners in South Africa.

Interesting that a brother pays a due for the meal, since the lodge is closed after having seen that every brother has had his due. First time I've heard of this. Would love to hear more about the symbolism.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by clocker205

You've watched way to many movies. Its like the Mafia. I don't care how high up or secretive you try to be someone is going to get mad and snitch. The problem is, with the Mafia there's clear evidence of what they do or have done, with the Masons its people saying "I know they did it I swear" but can't prove it. Bring some proof of something, anything and I'll start believing. Otherwise to me its just a bunch of guys getting together to talk about Geometry and get away from their wives for the day lol.

Really you can call it what you want to. He said he wants to get out, his friends told him be careful, a few days later he was drop dead. Fishy coincidence isn't it?! Of course that alone is not evidence but I am convinced that "They" did it. Actually, I have never seen a Mason movie, probably would be interesting...

If geometry would be the only thing they would do in their secret temples the Masons would not try to hide what they know. Feel me?! Everybody who speaks about their knowledge ends up getting assassinated. I wonder why if all they do is math.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImNotBlinded
Actually, I have never seen a Mason movie, probably would be interesting...

A good start is "The man who would be king", written by a famous Mason, Rudyard Kipling.

Here is a link to a YouTube video showing several snippets of masonic moments from the film:
Masonic moments from the film

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   

If geometry would be the only thing they would do in their secret temples the Masons would not try to hide what they know. Feel me?! Everybody who speaks about their knowledge ends up getting assassinated. I wonder why if all they do is math.

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

What do you think they're hiding? If someone says, "I'm not hiding anything significant" and you're convinced they are, what possible response would change your mind?

Assassinated? I'm not seeing anything in evidence of that, beyond a "feeling" you may have about someone you knew. A conclusion drawn that may or may not be based on reality.

Now follow me here - Everything a Catholic does isn't "Catholic". Everything a plumber does isn't "plumbing". Everything a Republican does isn't "Republican". And everything a Mason does isn't "Masonic".

So, is it possible some Masons do nefarious and evil things? No doubt about it, without question. But when they're doing bad things, it isn't "Masonic".

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

You probably don't know too much about the masons then.. here is some evidence, I will also post the link so YOU can do the research!!

There is more to this "Clever System" than meets the eye. It is called "Freemasonry." Freemasonry is linked to Satanism, however, not all Masons are evil or have evil intentions. In fact, a majority of them are mislead and kept in the dark as to what the true agenda is.

Superior Masons deliberately lie to their fellow Masons, as those Masons "deserve to be mislead." Explanations given to 95% of all Masons are wrong. Listen to this quote from a Masonic author, Carl Claudy: "Cut through the outer shell and find a meaning; cut through that meaning and find another; under it, if you dig deep enough, you may find a third, a fourth -- who shall say how many teachings?"

So we see that Freemasonry deliberately misleads its members. This behavior of course, is not limited to just members of FreeMasonry, it extends to the entire human race.

Freemasonry is a worship of Lucifer by the top 5% of all Masons. You can spot evidences of Satanism all over the world. There are numerous Masonic/Satanic symbols on this web site, all of which originate from this secret society called, "The Brotherhood of the Serpent/Snake." Many call it "Big Brother" without even realizing its extraterrestrial origins. It was also known in ancient Egypt as "The Mystery Schools."

Freemasonry is the secret organization famous for its use of Christianity as a tool for control. The King James version of the Bible, edited by Sir Francis Bacon (a 33rd degree Freemason), is used to create ORDER in society through the implementation of a Belief system geared towards their Fascist Ideologies. The CHAOS is carefully orchestrated to insure the passing of more and more LAWS that will (eventually) completely destroy freedom. This is why there is more and more MORALITY being preached by the Politicians. This (as well as the WAR ON DRUGS) is the Product of the Secret Societies (Freemasons Etc..) who have a great motto "Ordo Ab Chao" meaning Order Out of Chaos. Agendas are formulated designed to give the powerful more power. Chaos is created, and media blitzed. Then cries go out for solution. Laws are passed which could never have been passed without the chaos. The Order has reigned by deception of the masses, and the Agenda is Accomplished. After all, it IS those secret societies (which follow this Egyptian model) that control the finances, Governments, and Religious systems that currently plague the planet with perversions of truth and Fascist agendas not becoming of the truly enlightened.

Below are quotes written by high level Masons praising Lucifer with references:

"The Mysteries Of Magic' by Eliphas Levi "What is more absurd and more impious than to attribute the name of Lucifer to the devil, that is, to personified evil. The intellectual Lucifer is the spirit of intelligence and love; it is the paraclete, it is the Holy Spirit, while the physical Lucifer is the great agent of universal magnetism." page 428.

'The Book Of Black Magic' by Arthur Edward Waite 33° "First Conjuration Addressed to Emperor Lucifer. Emperor Lucifer, Master and Prince of Rebellious Spirits, I adjure thee to leave thine abode, in what-ever quarter of the world it may be situated and come hither to communicate with me. I command and I conjure thee in the Name of the Mighty Living God, Father, Son and Holy Ghost, to appear without noise and without ...." page 244.

'The Secret Teaching Of All Ages' by Manly Palmer Hall 33° "I hereby promise the Great Spirit Lucifuge, Prince of Demons, that each year I will bring unto him a human soul to do with as as it may please him, and in return Lucifuge promises to bestow upon me the treasures of the earth and fulfil my every desire for the length of my natural life. If I fail to bring him each year the offering specified above, then my own soul shall be forfeit to him. Signed..... [ Invocant signs pact with his own blood ] " page CIV.

'The Lost Keys Of Freemasonry' by Manly Palmer Hall 33° "When The Mason learns that the Key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the Mystery of his Craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands and before he may step onward and upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply this energy." page 48.

'The Secret Doctrine' by Helena Petrovna Blavatsky "Lucifer represents..Life..Thought..Progress..Civilization..
Liberty..Independence..Lucifer is the Logos..the Serpent, the Savior." on pages 171, 225, 255 (Volume II)

"It is Satan who is the God of our planet and the only God." pages 215, 216, 220, 245, 255, 533, (VI)

"The Celestial Virgin which thus becomes the Mother of Gods and Devils at one and the same time; for she is the ever-loving beneficent Deity...but in antiquity and reality Lucifer or Luciferius is the name. Lucifer is divine and terrestial Light, 'the Holy Ghost' and "Satan' at one and the same time." page 539 (Volume?)

Albert Pike 33°
"That which we must say to a crowd is - We worship a God, but it is the God that one adores without superstition. To you, Sovereign Grand Inspectors General, we say this, that you may repeat it to the Brethren of the 32nd, 31st, and 30th degrees - The Masonic Religion should be, by all of us initates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the Luciferian Doctrine. If Lucifer were not God, would Adonay whose deeds prove his cruelty, perdify and hatred of man, barbarism and repulsion for science, would Adonay and his priests, calumniate him? Yes, Lucifer is God, and unfortunately Adonay is also god. For the eternal law is that there is no light without shade, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black, for the absolute can only exist as two gods: darkness being necessary to the statue, and the brake to the locomotive. Thus, the doctrine of Satanism is a heresy; and the true and pure philosophical religion is the belief in Lucifer, the equal of Adonay; but Lucifer, God of Light and God of Good, is struggling for humanity against Adonay, the God of Darkness and Evil." Instructions to the 23 Supreme Councils of the World, July 14, 1889. Recorded by A.C. De La Rive in La Femme et l'Enfant dans la FrancMaconnerie Universelle on page 588

"Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the son of the morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with it's splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual or selfish Souls? Doubt it not!" Morals and Dogma page 321

As time goes on, people will realize who the REAL enemy is. The human race is asleep and it needs to awaken. If you really want to learn more, nevermind the red pill and eat the red apple and you will learn just how deep the rabbit hole goes.

All of these Masons praise Lucifer. It is also the BIGGEST reason why we see Luciferic designs incorporated into Government center Washington D.C.

Freemasonry is Satan's religion. It is the root of their control system.

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

Here is another link:
www.caterpillar.org.uk...
edit on 17-12-2010 by ImNotBlinded because: Wanted to add another link about Masons

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ImNotBlinded

what you have offered here is a direct complaint. It can be addressed. where as when someone says "Oh, they eat people", that cannot be easily addressed since it's not specific at all. If you are serious and you would like to know what really happened, let ATS investigate this for you. let both sides see the information. I would think that there should be no harm in giving the name and town this happened in. The internet is a wonderful thing in that it provides news about events and it archives them. If the masons are killing people who try to leave, then it's your duty to help stop that from happening.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Good grief! You haven't read any of those texts you quoted, have you?

Take, for example, the Manly Hall quote you just quoted. In the paragraph in question, Hall is discussing an example of an invocation used in black ceremonial magic. The extract comes from a book called "Magus." It has nothing to do with Freemasonry and it has nothing to do with Hall.

The book is an encyclopedia ABOUT secret societies of all ages. The facts contained therein are presented in an objective way, and do not reflect the views of the author - simply factual information about various secret societies.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saurus

Good grief! You haven't read any of those texts you quoted, have you?

Take, for example, the Manly Hall quote you just quoted. In the paragraph in question, Hall is discussing an example of an invocation used in black ceremonial magic. The extract comes from a book called "Magus." It has nothing to do with Freemasonry and it has nothing to do with Hall.

The book is an encyclopedia ABOUT secret societies of all ages. The facts contained therein are presented in an objective way, and do not reflect the views of the author - simply factual information about various secret societies.

Manly Hall is a 33 degree Mason boo what you mean? Go back up and read my post again and this time pay attention to the degrees next to the author's names..

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

The Taxil hoax. Really? since you are such a new member here I guess we should not ride you too hard. Being that you have never been a member of this site, it's understandable that you might let a story like that cut you both ways, but if you care to do some research that ventures away from masonic hate sites, you may learn some things about what masonry is.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Manly Hall is a 33 degree Mason boo what you mean? Go back up and read my post again and this time pay attention to the degrees next to the author's names..

But he wrote this decades before becoming a Mason.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Well actually Masonry is the building of structures from individual units laid in and bound together by mortar; the term masonry can also refer to the units themselves. The common materials of masonry construction are brick, stone such as marble, granite, travertine, limestone; concrete block, glass block, stucco, and tile. Masonry is generally a highly durable form of construction. However, the materials used, the quality of the mortar and workmanship, and the pattern in which the units are assembled can significantly affect the durability of the overall masonry construction.

Freemasonry is a fraternal organisation that arose from obscure origins in the late 16th to early 17th century. Freemasonry now exists in various forms all over the world, with a membership estimated at around six million, including approximately 150,000 in Scotland and Ireland, over a quarter of a million under the jurisdiction of the United Grand Lodge of England and just under two million in the United States.
The fraternity is administratively organised into independent Grand Lodges or sometimes Orients, each of which governs its own jurisdiction, which consists of subordinate (or constituent) Lodges. The various Grand Lodges recognise each other, or not, based upon adherence to landmarks (a Grand Lodge will usually deem other Grand Lodges who share common landmarks to be regular, and those that do not to be "irregular" or "clandestine").

A generally accepted definition is "Freemasonry is an organized society of men, symbolically applying the principles of Operative Masonry and architecture to the science and art of character building." The working tools and methods of the ancient craftsman are used to help portray fundamental truths.

As an example, let us look at the working tools of the Entered Apprentice, the 24-inch gauge and common gavel. These were used by the operative mason to measure lengths, widths and heights and to break off the corners of rough stones, but a speculative Mason is taught to use these to manage his time and to remove the roughness from his character, thus making him a better person. www.grandlodgemi.org...

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

You probably don't know too much about the masons then.. here is some evidence, I will also post the link so YOU can do the research!!

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Actually, I know quite a bit about the Freemasons, and I'm quite confident I know way more than the average non-Mason. I've done the research, well beyond the Googling of source material that is highly suspect due to being taken out of context, if not deliberately misleading.

I'm quite confident your intentions are good. I believe you believe what you're saying. I'm also quite confident you're incorrect. We disagree, and that's just how it goes. Not to belabor a point, but just to reiterate, I'm not suggesting that some members of Freemasonry haven't occasionally been up to no good, any more than I'd say people claiming to be Christian haven't done some pretty awful things. What I am saying is that Masons who have done evil things aren't doing them due to Masonic teachings, any more than the Crusades or the Inquisition (or pick atrocity of choice) were Christian in nature.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

well that sure didn't sound like Satan was around the corner with a pitch fork. Perhaps you could point me to the evil part of your post. I must be missing it. Of course being a low level mason, I can see how that would happen.

edit to add:

I would have thought you would use this link.
edit on 17-12-2010 by network dude because: added thought

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Hihihi... I don't feel like I am hating on Masons, I am just saying that they are not what people think they are. Of course I don't have 100% evidence for that, otherwise I would have been on TV broadcasting it...

But tell me where this statement from Albert Pike comes from? And what does it mean in your understanding or what do you personally think of the Masons?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join