It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does a 33 degree freemason know?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Mirthful Me

Well then excuse my inebriated post and carry on.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by IndianBones

Originally posted by Blue Shift
I suppose they know how to transmute gold from base metals, where the lost Tomb of Solomon is, how many alien races are in contact with Earth, the secret to instantaneous interstellar travel, the True Name of God, the true nature of John the Baptist, the secret to controlling demons from other dimensions, the ability to scry into the future like Nostradamus, how to talk to any animal, the recipe for the world's best martini, where all the lost socks go out of the wash, what Heaven is like, how to make a 7-10 split every time, and so on.

The thing is, if they are in possession of any powerful arcane or mystical knowledge, they certainly haven't demonstrated the ability to use it for anything worthwhile. The true power of Masonry, like all organizations, is that it helps people get organized. And that immediately puts you quite a few steps above the average person.

Why would an organized person be above an unorganized person? One just functions quicker or more efficiently because the information is easier to access for them. That dosen't make them more important :]

1815: The five Rothschild brothers work to supply gold to both Wellington's army (through Nathan in England) and Napoleon's army (through Jacob in France), and begin their policy of funding both sides in wars. The Rothschilds love wars because they are massive generators of risk free debt.
This is because they are guaranteed by the government of a country, and therefore the efforts of the population of that country, and it doesn't matter if that country loses the war because the loans are given on the guarantee that the victor will honour the debts of the vanquished.

Whilst the Rothschilds are funding both sides in this war, they use the banks they have spread out across Europe to give them the opportunity to set up an unrivalled postal service network of secret routes and fast couriers. The post these couriers carried was to be opened up by these couriers and their details given to the Rothschilds so they always were one step ahead of current events.

Furthermore, these Rothschild couriers were the only merchants allowed to pass through the English and French blockades. It was these couriers who also kept Nathan Mayer Rothschild up to date with how the war was going so he could use that intelligence to buy and sell from his position on the stock exchange in accordance with that intelligence.

www.iamthewitness.com...

Not sure how true this story is, but it certainly makes the point that a secret and organized body of individuals will always have an advantage, however slight over the disorganized masses.

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.
Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.

edit on 8-1-2011 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Dajjal

sounds a lot like Trading Places

Where did you get your information from? It's an interesting story.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by Dajjal

sounds a lot like Trading Places

Where did you get your information from? It's an interesting story.

And we meat again

This time can we please keep it civil, I shall explain why.

You see I have the misfortune to be from the UK, and we keep getting plunged into recessions, recessions that are seriously damaging this country, and everytime I read anything about the Rothschilds, the same same topic seems to crop up over and over again, and that topic is the deliberate manipulation of money markets and the forcing of economies into recession.

So then when I learn that a certain Mr Norman Lamont worked for the Rothschilds I start to get interested, not because it relates to a Hollywood film, but because it relates to real peoples lives, people who had to live in the UK under Margaret Thatcher, John Major and Normon Lamont.

Ok, first part is from Andrew Hitchcock, second part is Wikipedia.

N. M. Rothschild & Sons advise the British government on the privatisation of British Gas. They subsequently advise the British government on virtually all of their other privatisations of state owned assets including: British Steel; British Coal; all the British regional electricity boards; and all the British regional water boards.

A British MP heavily involved in these privatisations is future Chancellor of the Exchequer, Norman Lamont, a former Rothschild banker.

www.iamthewitness.com...

Lamont served in successive governments under Margaret Thatcher and John Major for a total of 14 years, in the Departments of Energy, Industry, Defence and the Treasury. In 1986, he moved to the Treasury, first as Financial Secretary to the Treasury, then Chief Secretary to the Treasury (succeeding John Major in the latter job on Major's promotion to Foreign Secretary in July 1989) under Chancellor Nigel Lawson, whom he tried unsuccessfully to persuade not to resign from the government on the morning of 26 October 1989 – Lawson resigned that evening. Lamont remained as Chief Secretary to the Treasury under Major's Chancellorship.

en.wikipedia.org...

I really do hope Andrew Hitchcock is talking nonsense, but deep down I got a nasty feeling he is not.

Any thoughts ?

Regards,

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.
Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.

edit on 8-1-2011 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Dajjal

And all of this relates to 33rd degree Freemasons how exactly?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew
reply to post by Mirthful Me

Well then excuse my inebriated post and carry on.

nagh, you was probably correct, to begin with.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
reply to post by Dajjal

And all of this relates to 33rd degree Freemasons how exactly?

Sorry, I ventured off track a little in reply to network dude.

But the thread was in danger of turning into one of those threads where we just keep stating either -

1. Freemasons are very nice people, please be nice about them

2. Freemasons are Satan's Spawn, and should all go away

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Dajjal

as long as I am not being called a criminal, I am usually a nice guy.

Not knowing much about the Rothschilds, I can't say for sure, but a deliberate recession will cause one thing for sure. Real estate prices to hit bottom. When that happens, those with money can buy up as much as they can and wait for things to stabilize. It's like double your money in less than 5 years. Trouble is, you have to have money to make money.

Where are you getting all this knowledge you have on the subject? Is this all your thoughts, or are you paraphrasing from some book? I only ask because I like to know the source and context of the subject I am attempting to discuss. I would suggest another thread on this as it isn't at all relevant to the existing thread.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

reply to post by Dajjal

Why do you feel the need to defend the fraternity on the internet so much? Remind yourself that we are on the internet AND we are on a conspiracy forums! Don't get caught up trying to change the opinion of someone whose mind can not be changed. And not to mention the countless amount of people that may post on this. I have seen a fair share of delusional people and posts here on ATS now and I have tried to perhaps make them see a different stance on things. But they refuse to listen and I honestly do not know if they are trolling or they really are that delusional..

edit on 8-1-2011 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by fordrew

you are probably correct. But I came here a non mason and pretty much a noob in the conspiracy world. I lurked for a few years and then joined. I have specific knowledge on a few topics here. I know about computers and networking, I know about data collection, and I know about masonry now. I try hard to do my part in helping others know what I know. And I find many others sharing the same knowledge on other topics. That's how I learn. I can't tell you how much I have learned in my short time here. I probably know more about masonry than most members of my lodge because of this place. So if I can share some truth I will. If I see that I cannot change the mind of the other person I will leave it alone. If I get ridiculed and slandered, I tend to make it a game to irritate them to all ends while staying within the T&C. If you come here without an open mind, your time is completely wasted. You can learn nothing when you think you already know the answers. I have been guilty of that myself, but I try to pay attention to that so I can learn new things.

I had no idea who the Illuminati was, and I was convinced that Crowley was the devil. By opening my mind, I was able to learn quite a bit about bot subjects.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

reply to post by fordrew

... If you come here without an open mind, your time is completely wasted. ...

Absolutely! BUT, it is astonishing how many threads there are that state that the thread creator has "hard evidence" and when you open the topic it is nothing but garbage. Then you have the people who expect you to read their mind (some people here claim to be psychics so that would not be much of a problem for those people
). A topic is definitely worth looking at if it has legitimate evidence to it and it is plausible. Can I say I take the Reptilian/Free Energy/Hollow Earth/etc threads seriously? Absolutely not ...
edit on 8-1-2011 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

reply to post by Dajjal

Not knowing much about the Rothschilds, I can't say for sure, but a deliberate recession will cause one thing for sure. Real estate prices to hit bottom. When that happens, those with money can buy up as much as they can and wait for things to stabilize. It's like double your money in less than 5 years. Trouble is, you have to have money to make money.

Where are you getting all this knowledge you have on the subject? Is this all your thoughts, or are you paraphrasing from some book? I only ask because I like to know the source and context of the subject I am attempting to discuss. I would suggest another thread on this as it isn't at all relevant to the existing thread.

The first parts from both my recent posts are from - The History of the House of Rothschild, by Andrew Hitchcock

I printed a copy of it a few weeks back, and have been reading it through, and tbh I did not take it that seriously, infact the introduction I think has a very bad tone about it, but anyway, then I got to the part where he states that Mayer Amschel Rothschild draws up plans for the creation of the Illuminati and entrusts Ashkenazi Jew, Adam Weishaupt with its organization and development.

And I am left thinking that this is either very very wrong, or very very right.

But then much later on in the timeline he states that Norman Lamont was a Rothschilds Banker before entering the British Government, and this would explain a great deal about several things that took place in the UK during that time.

Anyway, I am a "new kid on the block" so I cant start threads yet

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dajjal
Anyway, I am a "new kid on the block" so I cant start threads yet

6 more and you can do anything you want.

I apologize for being confrontational in the other thread. I was reacting to being called a criminal.
As far as Rothschilds having an influence in the Illuminati, that would be an interesting angle, but from what I have studied, Weishaupt was not very vocal about what he wanted to accomplish, he tried to find people who would fit into his mindset and then brought them into his group. He was against tyranny and that to me would suggest he wasn't about power or money. He wanted people to be able to think for themselves and learn from the incredible minds that were around then. The church was suppressing all the science that might contradict their teachings and killing anyone who got in their way. The first link I gave you in that other thread has some good info in it and even explains where some of your theories came from. But if you aren't into it, ignore it.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen
The initiation ritual involves drinking blood out of a skull, and allowing a skeleton to hug you from behind.

Your oath is that the blood will poison you and that the arms that hug you be the arms of Death.
Where you been? I already said on page 3 that that crap is from Cerneau ritual...

According to De Hoyos, the Cerneau Supreme Council was absorbed by the Scottish Rite, Northern Jurisdiction. Infiltration?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by abcddcba

The initiation ritual involves drinking blood out of a skull, and allowing a skeleton to hug you from behind.

Your oath is that the blood will poison you and that the arms that hug you be the arms of Death.
islam and prolly the other religins too expressly forbids drinking blood, or making vows to "gods" other than the one. masonry allows all religions and surely one of the 33rd degree masons was muslim or against the practice of drinking blood. so im gonna go with this being bull.

like i said before knowledge is power i would research any and all claims outlandish and otherwise before perpetuating them. i read and talked to a buncha people masons and oes included and no one could substantiate even the wildest of rumors i asked them about. when i research claims it leads to things that falsify the whole claim and when i asked mason about it they were all either shocked to find out people thought thats what they did or laughed about it because it sounded so ridiculous.

There are Freemasons who have admitted that they've drunk blood out of a skull. They always tack something extra onto it, like that it's wine or red Kool-Aid, and that the skull is made of plastic. Some of the more indiscreet Masons have admitted that it's a real human cranium.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

There are Freemasons who have admitted that they've drunk blood out of a skull. They always tack something extra onto it, like that it's wine or red Kool-Aid, and that the skull is made of plastic. Some of the more indiscreet Masons have admitted that it's a real human cranium.

There's a skull in the Blue lodge & or Craft lodges. It's part of the chamber of reflections. Also it's in the Scottish Rite as well. Pirates used it as a Symbol also. Shakespeare used a skull in a play 2 be or not 2 be! Skulls aren't a omen of evil, But it's the Bone box of treasures. Sure a person can think certain evils inside of their skull but that doesn't make everyone else's skull contents evil?

How different are these Degrees from those a candidate goes through in the typical American Blue Lodge? Well, let’s just say it’s not for the fainthearted. The preparation room in the Scottish Rite First Degree is styled “The Chamber of Reflection.” It is designed to give the candidate a solemn and somber moment to reflect on his life: where he has been, where he is now, and where he is going. And that’s just the first of many fascinating differences reflecting the French heritage of the Scottish Rite Craft Degrees.
This text if from the scottishrite.org old site template via Google Cache

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomonopoly

There's a skull in the Blue lodge & or Craft lodges. It's part of the chamber of reflections. Also it's in the Scottish Rite as well.

The skull in many occult orders such as Freemasonry is a symbol of the Death's Head. Basically, it's a form of immersion therapy. This creates a psychological tie to the group either through fear, guilt or gratitude (fear being a much stronger motivator than the other two). During the 1500's it was worn on a ring to symbolize the sex trade.

Pirates used it as a Symbol also.

The Jolly Roger was used to scare ship captains into surrendering. Now it's used by the military industrial complex.

Shakespeare used a skull in a play 2 be or not 2 be!

That's the skull of Yorick. It was used to remind Hamlet of his own mortality and loss of innocence ("this skull had a tongue in it and could sing once"), which he cried about after a clown dug up the skull. It's funny that you mention Hamlet:

What is he that builds stronger than either the Mason, the Shipwright or the Carpenter?

In addition, there is a man named Rosencrantz, which was the name of a family of Danish royals, but could also have been a play on Rosenkreutz.

Skulls aren't a omen of evil, But it's the Bone box of treasures. Sure a person can think certain evils inside of their skull but that doesn't make everyone else's skull contents evil?

That is called an "ossuary." Not all ossuaries are boxes of treasure. For the most part, they are physical proof of a person's existence. Jewish scholars have been trying to locate ossuraries of Biblical figures for a long time.

How different are these Degrees from those a candidate goes through in the typical American Blue Lodge? Well, let’s just say it’s not for the fainthearted. The preparation room in the Scottish Rite First Degree is styled “The Chamber of Reflection.” It is designed to give the candidate a solemn and somber moment to reflect on his life: where he has been, where he is now, and where he is going. And that’s just the first of many fascinating differences reflecting the French heritage of the Scottish Rite Craft Degrees.
This text if from the scottishrite.org old site template via Google Cache

A skull in the Chamber of Reflection is probably to remind him of his mortal existence.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

In addition, there is a man named Rosencrantz, which was the name of a family of Danish royals, but could also have been a play on Rosenkreutz.

Just as Hiram was a allegory with a 3 letter word that is supposedly lost. And just as Hiram is the pillar of beauty and King Hiram was the pillar of Strength and Resources & Solomon was the pillar of wisdom. So to is the allegory of Rosenkreutz.

The allegory of the 17th century Christian Rosenkreutz, refers to the spiritual body of the Rosicrucian organization preparing itself to the resurgence of its business via the Royal Society. Rosenkreutz is a allegorical reference to the Spiritual body of Rosicrucianism.

Members of the Great White Brotherhood which assists in transition and have received the highest initiation on the cosmic plane become members of the Great White Lodge. In an exchange of communication with the Great White Lodge, Great White Brotherhood receives messages and guidelines for teaching. White as is in Albedo Alchemy the whitening, purification and burnout of impurity. Because it wouldn't make as much sense to call it the Great Black Brotherhood as in Nigredo Alchemy the starting point of the Magnum Opus or Summum bonum as it is known in the Rose Croix. Also you couldn't say the Great Yellow (Citrinitas) or the Great Red (Rubedo) Brotherhood as well.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomonopoly

Just as Hiram was a allegory with a 3 letter word that is supposedly lost. And just as Hiram is the pillar of beauty and King Hiram was the pillar of Strength and Resources & Solomon was the pillar of wisdom. So to is the allegory of Rosenkreutz.

Where is this described?

The allegory of the 17th century Christian Rosenkreutz, refers to the spiritual body of the Rosicrucian organization preparing itself to the resurgence of its business via the Royal Society. Rosenkreutz is a allegorical reference to the Spiritual body of Rosicrucianism.

Members of the Great White Brotherhood which assists in transition and have received the highest initiation on the cosmic plane become members of the Great White Lodge. In an exchange of communication with the Great White Lodge, Great White Brotherhood receives messages and guidelines for teaching. White as is in Albedo Alchemy the whitening, purification and burnout of impurity. Because it wouldn't make as much sense to call it the Great Black Brotherhood as in Nigredo Alchemy the starting point of the Magnum Opus or Summum bonum as it is known in the Rose Croix. Also you couldn't say the Great Yellow (Citrinitas) or the Great Red (Rubedo) Brotherhood as well.

With the exception of blue and green, these are the colors of the Eastern Star emblem.

The word "albedo" actually refers to reflection. There's a lot more I could say about this, but I will refrain.

I'm not sure whether you're aware but the "Ascended Masters" is an invention of the 19th century occultists who formed the Theosophical Society and the Golden Dawn. The Great White Brotherhood also provides a blasphemous substitute for Jesus Christ. For some reason, lots of people in the 19th century, including the Freemasons, took it upon themselves to improve the Bible.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
- watch the whole series and learn how illuminati succuesfully infiltrated itself into free masonary and there are just too many concidences, sybolism and propaganda in our music and media that attribute to these videos and you will see this if you just look

www.youtube.com...
also watch the rik clays interviews in conjunction with the above video/s i am very optimistic so please leave your opinion after watching the series hopefully someone can watch all these and summarise it better for me.

www.youtube.com...

before watching all these i want you to drop your preconceived notions your preconceived ideas that it cant be happening, that this is impossible. drop those kind of obstacles and just take a look at the evidence and maybe just maybe what im all about is just maybe you will see or hear something here today that will convince you something is terribly wrong.

If you are a fox news watcher or a CNN watcher who only believes what is on T.V these videos are not for you.
If you are a bush supporter, a clinton supporter, a mc cain support or an obama supporter these videos are not for you.
If you question the versions of reality we are presented with be it from the media or the government these videos are for you.

"This film is bound to open anyone eyes whos watching it.."
edit on 10-1-2011 by thefreemasontruth because: (no reason given)

This is about as close to PROOF you will be able to get

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join