It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does a 33 degree freemason know?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
My Lodge is of Little Use to the IllluminatiText

In my time in the lodge, no one ever asked me to launder money, or bury a body for them, or cover up a crime, or whack someone.

i never saw anyone at the lodge when they weren't supposed to be there; our lodge constantly struggles to pay the bills.

A couple of hundred of old guys on the books, but they aren't exactly building the next babylon. and the thing is, there are more lodges like mine, in the next town, and the one beyond that. In fact I've never met a mason who says that they've ever been asked to help with anything 007 sounding, or even merely illegal.

So if there is a vast conspiracy using "low level masons" for camoflage, then they sure aren't putting all that cover to very good use.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

I think the art in the Denver Airport is sickening. Some of it MAY have been intended to be masonic (but a mason would have chosen more meaningful symbolism....)

But that doesn't make it masonic. Madonna and Lady Gaga have used Christian imagery in their videos. Is that because they are Christians and are looking to further a "Christian agenda"?

Or is it more likely to be that the artists involved tried to find symbolism that would be evocative and get a response, and thus attention, for their future artworks?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft
My Lodge is of Little Use to the IllluminatiText

So if there is a vast conspiracy using "low level masons" for camoflage, then they sure aren't putting all that cover to very good use.

I see what you're saying, but that WOULD be the cover...you see what I'm sayin'?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
The answer:

How to write a check.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

I'm sure there is a pill you can take for that.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
A true initiate into a secret network has incredible intellectual powers. Sometimes they can get unbelievable insight into your circumstance and background, even before you utter a single word.

One individual, whom I can only assume was a practitioner of 'high degree,' once did so when I was in New Orleans.

Before I spoke a syllable, he just stared at me and uttered sagely

"I know where you got your shoes....."

And the amazing thing was, he turned out to be right.
edit on 21-12-2010 by dr_strangecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by dr_strangecraft

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

That kid's in a secret network? I gave him a dollar.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

Yes, it's definitely a network---there's a whole army of the little blighters! And each with a BIG DUDE around the corner just in case you don't want to contribute

[Mod Edit - replaced unnecessary quote with Reply To Tab]

Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.
edit on 8/1/2011 by Sauron because: replaced unnecessary quote with Reply To Tab

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
The initiation ritual involves drinking blood out of a skull, and allowing a skeleton to hug you from behind.

Your oath is that the blood will poison you and that the arms that hug you be the arms of Death.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft
And each with a BIG DUDE around the corner just in case you don't want to contribute

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I don't remember them being that aggressive, but admittedly I haven't been to the Big Easy for maybe 12+ years. I imagine a lot has changed.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen
The initiation ritual involves drinking blood out of a skull, and allowing a skeleton to hug you from behind.

Your oath is that the blood will poison you and that the arms that hug you be the arms of Death.
Where you been? I already said on page 3 that that crap is from Cerneau ritual...

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen

islam and prolly the other religins too expressly forbids drinking blood, or making vows to "gods" other than the one. masonry allows all religions and surely one of the 33rd degree masons was muslim or against the practice of drinking blood. so im gonna go with this being bull.

like i said before knowledge is power i would research any and all claims outlandish and otherwise before perpetuating them. i read and talked to a buncha people masons and oes included and no one could substantiate even the wildest of rumors i asked them about. when i research claims it leads to things that falsify the whole claim and when i asked mason about it they were all either shocked to find out people thought thats what they did or laughed about it because it sounded so ridiculous.
edit on 22-12-2010 by abcddcba because: edit buttons are for a raisin.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
The Ecossais also known as the Scottish Rite 33rd Degree has two parts, Honorary & Sovereign. Most people are referring to the Honorary 33rd instead of the Sovereign. While in this thread you are wanting to know about the Sovereign 33rd instead of the Honorary 33rd.

The burning bush is one emblem with in the 33rd degree. Also you receive excellent resources in the Masonic Kabbalah in the 33rd Degree. You'll learn more details about how the Scottish rite was founded on the basis of the Grand Constitutions of 1786, attributed to Frederick II of Prussia. And you learn about a deeper connection that general Albert Pike had with Frederick II of Prussia who had a deeper connection to Voltarie.

You'll see the Symbolic representation of all 33 degrees of freemasonry via a nifty chart.

Also several European and South American jurisdictions do not automatically recognize the high grades received by Scottish Rite members in America since one can goto a conferral one weekend and receive the 14th degree and go the following weekend to get the 18th,30th & 32nd. And if you're a blue lodge or craft lodge mason and you hit fame you'll be a shoe in to become a 33rd Degree Honorary. But you'd have to take a scottish rite flag to the moon or be a member of the leading cast of Seinfeld and the likes.

btw: Col. John Mitchell coined the phrase "Ordo ab Chao" (Order out of Chaos) because at the time the degrees of this rite (Scottish Rite) had such little organisation hence Ordo ab Chao. The Sovereign job to clean up the rite time to time.

edit on 5-1-2011 by Solomonopoly because: added info about Ordo ab Chao

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

most of my family is descends from normans that came with william the C.
, i also have plenty of master and normal mason family, from the norms to the shriners, by the way would you say a shriner and master mason would know anything?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

they know where the reptilian bases are, and who shot JFK.

They are also immediately changed from human to alien via a DNA swap. It's cutting edge technology.
When they reach the 34th degree they get their vampire teeth.

Seen this episode of The Outer Limits have you?

The Outer Limits (1963) - The Architects of Fear
www.tv.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
"What does a 33 degree freemason know?"

going from how masonic degrees are described, basically, each degree is a teaching/lesson, so the 33 degree would impart the most knowledge of that set of degrees.

but saying what does a 33 degree freemason know, would probably depend from mason to mason as some will be more intelligent then others.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
What does a [sic] 33 degree freemason know?

I'm rather surprised the Brethren assembled have yet to provide the answer...

Have we so soon forgotten that the secrets have been revealed?

In this virtual high hills and low vales I must remind in the most kind and tender manner that Light has been freely dispensed.... One must only look to see it...

And so I say a sacred trust
Is yours to share, is yours to keep;
I hear the voice of men of dust,
I hear the step of men asleep

What does a 33rd Degree (33°) Freemason know?

Only what he as an individual has elected to learn... What he chooses to teach is a far more salient and potentially rewarding inquiry...

And always remember... 33rds RULE!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Mirthful Me

Mirthful Me,

The reason why any brethren on the forums have not answered is because they are still bound by their duties as a freemason AKA the pledge to never divulge such information to non-masons. Just because a mason uses the internet does not mean he can talk about freemasonry freely. (aka there are still a few honest people left in the world).
edit on 6-1-2011 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by fordrew

Please... The only thing that can't be discussed is the Modes of Recognition... And any pasty mother's basement dweller with a second or two between pr0n sites could Google and discover...

You may want to taker the time to review my previous post... Click on the links and peruse at length... Perhaps then your Hoodwink might be removed...

edit on 1/6/2011 by Mirthful Me because: Fumbling poo stained fingers

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
2muchfun.info...

I am a Mason, and I can tell you this: Our lodge cant even organize a dinner to be cooked and served correctly most times. Forget about taking over the world...

You want some REAL insight? Google Sacred Geometry. Here is a great link: 2muchfun.info...

Here is a great paragraph to lead your life by.

So Mote It Be!

Sacred Geometry

Sacred Geometry is a term used to describe the basic building blocks of the universe. This ancient science explores and explains the physical and energy patterns that create and unify all things and reveals the way that the Universe of creation organizes itself. Every natural pattern of growth or movement conforms inevitably to one or more geometric shapes. From the molecules of our DNA to the galaxy we spiral within, life and it's forms emerge out of geometric codes.

The earliest known proprietors of Sacred Geometry were the Egyptians who embedded its secrets in the ground plans of their temples, their frescoes and in the Giza pyramid. Although these enlightened people used geometry for terrestrial applications, hence the word 'geo-metry' or 'measure of the earth', the aim was metaphysical in nature.

Sacred Geometry reflects the universe, its pure forms and the dynamic relationship of our selves to nature -- the inseparable relationship of the part to the whole. By studying the Sacred Geometry of one thing we give meaning and structural insight into the workings of the inner self. As the renowned geometer Robert Lawlor observes, "The implicit goal of this education was to enable the mind to become a channel through which the 'earth' (the level of manifested form) could receive the abstract, cosmic life of the heavens. The practice of geometry was an approach to the way in which the universe is ordered and sustained. Geometric diagrams can be contemplated as still moments revealing a continuous, timeless, universal action generally hidden from our sensory perception. Thus a seemingly common mathematical activity can become a discipline for intellectual and spiritual insight."

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join