It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German prophet predicts WWIII, fireball from the sky, 3 days of darkness

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Idk, i used to believe a lot of these prophecies, but in the past year with all the failed prophecies, i've taken on a "I'll believe it when i see it attitude".

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
Bear in mind that Russia is building 5,000 nuclear shelters for it's population and also China chinaspot.ru... -
they must at least be assuming a nuclear war is quite likely,

Nukes are not the only possible option;

perhaps they are preparing for a series of meteor clusters striking Earth...

there is a forecast, predictor i cited which tells us that there will be
meteorites pelleting the Earth and much destruction will result for a long period of time.
~ the distressful time was something like 34 periods of 3 days each, but was not
102 straight days of meteorites... it was more like 3 days of "wave 1" meteors then
the fires and attending sicknesses/hunger/breakdown of society etc... followed by a
"wave 2" of meteors for 3 more days, then more fires/destruction/plagues/hunger/anarchy

i'm sure i couldn't find the link or reference buried in a thread...but it may have been a recent thread
concerning the 3 days of darkness (recent being the last 4 weeks)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

The 3 days of darkness spoke of in your post is also spoke of in this video, by a mayan grand elder, its about 2012 and how every 5200 hundred years the sun is not seen for 60 72 hrs (3days) then it returns dont known if its a new sun or the same sun, as the earth goes through a magnetic axis this causes the sun not to be seen.
Im not saying any of this is fact, just thought I would share the likeness.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by sylvie

Russian invasion and missile attacks against USA and Canada, use of nuclear weapons
Everyone shall know that there's a plan in Russia now, a plan against the United States and Canada. Your nation (USA) and Canada are surrounded... they are preparing a great invasion of the US and Canada.

We'd be better off with Putin running America.

Atleast he would secure it's borders.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
sounds like he was a fan of Padre Pio (who i believe faked his stigmata and was a less than honorable man)

www.tldm.org...

Padre Pio and the Three Days of Darkness

From translation of a copy of a personal letter written by Padre Pio addressed to the Commission of Heroldsbach appointed by the Vatican that testifies to the truth and reality of these revelations on the Three Days of Darkness given by Our Lord to Padre Pio, a Capuchin priest who bore the stigmata.....

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Redevilfan09

The bit that stands out for me, is supposedly this bloke god has to 'intervene to save the earth from being destroyed, yet then sends a gigantic fiery ball to pick up where the war supposedly left off...

I think the whole thing is nuts personally, but thanks anyway.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
It is obvious to me that this person has taken scriptures from
the book of Revelation, twisted them into her own descriptions,
and wants to make people feel as if she is a "prophet". Most of
what she has stated is and has been in Revelation for a long,
long time.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I think I've just had a "Eureka" moment. If I'm interpreting the research correctly, we will see discord and quarrels in the not too distant future. Astounding.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Yes, there have been many false prophets and many crazy fear pounding dictators and oppressors.
But.. i have to say this, i can`t not say it.. It`s all a lie. It`s a holographic delusional lie. I began my search looking for truth after realising religion was a sham, no offense to those who are ok, so don`t get your battle axes out. And then i read a book someone showed me called the holographic universe by michael talbot, its a deep read and not for the shallow reality show types, just a warning.. and then the Gnostic Gospels, the ones that were`nt skewed and over run by infiltrators. Anyways it provoked me to actually think past the steel cage i was born into and thus, has led me on a trek to which i am at now. From my understanding, and from the help of some brilliant minded individuals who dont seek financial help from anyone, or fame.These are the ones i can say unrefutably after hours and hours, ok years, of searching until there was nothing left, i have come to respect more than media moguls or nobel prize winners, mind you not all, some were actually deserving unlike the last ahem guy who runs america.

There is no God only of this place, which isn`t real, its a delusion really. So my point being that the more of you who feed into seriously feed into it as omg its going to happen and wipe us out. Well thats great because hell is a delusion as well. I didnt grow up with religion and didnt fear it until another kid told me i`d go to hell if i didnt ask jesus into my heart, which started the fear factor that ruled my life for years. Yes it is evil. But again thats my opinion. So anyways, these things will happen based on how you `think`and believe they will and who helps create that scenario, none other than the MEDIA. And why, well because they want to control you, and everything else. Fear panic and mayhem oh my, it will torment and has been used to control entire populations into submission. I dont think i have to explain who`s behind this though, i know most of you already know it to some level or degree.

I know not all of what `the secret movie` stated was helpful, but everything has an ounce of truth attached, just enough to make it believable to humanity. Yes what you think about you bring about, but, if you are aware, and detached the energy from it can not longer control you.And the Slave Mindset says, we need someone to help us and take care of it, we are too feeble to do it by ourselves. That is what every human being is bred into believing. You are not this.
edit on 28-5-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by awareness10

There is [color=gold] no God only of this place, which isn`t real, its a delusion really.

So my point being that the more of you who feed into seriously feed into it as omg its going to happen and wipe us out. Well thats great because [color=gold] hell is a delusion as well.

I didnt grow up with religion and didnt fear it until another kid told me i`d go to hell if i didnt ask jesus into my heart, which started the fear factor that ruled my life for years. [color=gold] Yes it is evil. But again thats my opinion.

Hell is living forever,
but knowing that someone else has it just slightly better than you.

God creates good and evil, day and night, light and dark.

No where in any book of the Bible, Quran, or Vedas
does it say that God is all loving, all knowing, or all powerful.
It does say that we reject him, nothing is hidden from him, and through him all things are possible.
But that is not the same thing. Not by a long shot.

As to the "no God" thing,
I can actually agree with you on this sentiment,
but probably not in the way that one would think.
The question becomes 'what does one mean by "no" God."
Does one mean, "unknown", then even the Apostles would agree with us.

David Grouchy

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Interesting take on the future ,I will wait and see if these predictions will come to bear.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Peace calls to cover up intentions to launch a world war
Remember, my child, when the world cries, "Peace! Peace!" you know the end is near. Powers are already working on the execution of this great world war... the truth is often denied.

Exactly.
The Kingdom of God will have a different call for the world "Peace and Evil!"
It says it right there in The Reveleation. Hell and Death are thrown into the lake of fire.
The fools that are trying to own the whole world keep spouting "Peace and Security"
like they believe that with enough technology, power, and money they can make everything all good.
While at the same instance they don't realize they are adding to themselves things which are not theirs.
Do they also wrap themselves up in contracts and wear them around like clothing, so that they
begin to become suceptible to the hubris of believing their own happiness is equal to satisfying the law?
And on the day that the Law catches fire, and is no longer secret, what will they do then.
Who will they blame. If they already own the whole world who is there to nuke?
That's right. They will turn on, and try to burn, the very people they entered into all those contracts with.

David Grouchy

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Revolution in Italy. Pope flees from Rome = sign of the imminent world war
An outline of Italy appears. "Discord and quarrels, and blood will flow in the streets during the revolution." I will give you a warning sign when the time is here: when you see, when you hear that in Rome there's a revolution going on, when you see that the Holy Father flees and seeks refuge in another country, you know the time has come."

[That really shook me, since the "revolution in Rome" is all over the news right now.)

Here is an update on the News that probably isn't common knowledge. I'm not sure, people may know about this, but I don't watch TV anymore so I'm not sure. I follow the Vatican news though... so here it is.

The pope recently consecrated a huge Cathedral in Spain where the Marian Apparitions were said to appear. And by huge, I mean freaking huge. This thing was a weekend long mass, it has an internal capacity larger than St Peters, and the Pope seems to be issuing a lot of statements from Spain these days.

The World Youth Day is held in Spain (read: church's growth industry), the latests Icons, Art, and Architecture are being produced there, and the Spanish Inteligencia are even producing new Catholic Musicals there.

Now I don't know if this could be called "fleeing" but it does seem that the clergy is transitioning away from Rome.

David Grouchy
edit on 28-5-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Redevilfan09

well i won't laugh that is for sure but wonder where the rapture comes in? if there is a pretrib rapture..I have
often wondered what would happen to those who expected to be lifted out and away before any judgement if
it did not happen that way. in general, i think it's a warning that bad things will happen suddenly and very
unexpectadly and for those who have no faith or knowledge or insight to such things as judgement, the
terror and anguish would have to be greatest. ( if they have no hope of eternal life ).

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by njl51
well i won't laugh that is for sure but wonder where [color=gold] the rapture comes in?

First a visual image of the parable

Some history that already fits

Third what this version means

First a visual image of the parable

The gathering of the wheat into the barn. It's easy to see where Rapture lore comes from. The wheat is harvested, stacked in the barn, and the field is burned destroying all the weeds and the tares. People get concerned and ask their ministers, who-what-when-where and why. They read the parable and think... if we are just heads of wheat being harvested what will it look like to the weeds when we are taken away. And they come out and say things like 'we will all be taken up into heaven to the bosom of Jesus.' This is a very literal interpretation of the parable, and what they are saying is that our eternal reward is to be a bundle of cut wheat under the arm of a harvester. Sounds like this deal blows for the harvester. Would you want to walk around with a sheaf of wheat for eternity.

No, rapture doctrine leaves out the barn entirely. Inside the barn is full, stuffed to the gills, best harvest ever (trying to impress the farmers here, get em drooling) now what is this experience like for the wheat. Well things seem a little crowded, but cozy. Still see the people we grew up with, but some are in other bundles. There is all kinds of exotic wheat we've never seen before from other fields around the barn. Every so often the weight settles and the piles get a little lower and spread out a bit more.

Some history that already fits.

At the historical period where the New Testament was written, east was UP on all the maps. Not north. But east. So to be 'taken up' had subliminal eastern connotations. For a thousand years, the sheep looked east for the rapture, and after learning everything they could from the east they also learned algebra. When the cartographers had to start drawing maps of the whole world, they discovered that they were much longer east to west than they were north to south and this was awkward to unroll on a table to use at sea. So north was set at the top, and the much longer west east was set as the left and right hand, like we make maps now.

Shortly after that extended families start immigrating to the Americas. The heads of wheat as it were. From the position of Christian Europe to be 'taken up' over the north pole is technically the shortest route but the lack of technical capacity at the time to do this caused all the American ministers to miss what had already happened and was happening around them.

Once America 'closed the door' to open immigration, then the genocides in Europe started. They raged across the north, china, Africa, the Baltic, and continue on as of this writing. The burning of the field as it were.

Third what this version means

If you live in the Americas you have already been 'raptured'. Congratulations. And you atheists and devil worshippers ... don't blush. Jesus said 'I wish that you were hot or that you were cold...' Cause, you know, he didn't like religious authority either. Everything else that suxxor and blowzzor about our lives is our own doing. It was written that in the last days they would find a land 'like unto the garden of Eden' well we did, tended and groomed for melinia by nature worshippers. We chopped down the trees, put up a parking lot, and think that Our Father hates us.

David Grouchy

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
These are almost identicle to other prophecies I've read. Where I come from it is claimed a great war will break out one year after Ariel Sharon has passed away. Is this why he is connected to life support machines, to turn the clock back?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

I'm not sure if that applies to this pope as there will be one more pope to come and I understand it is he who will flee.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

That would be a more likely senario and makes better sense.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

I found a German website with predictions from German prophets about WW III and other things, and decided to translate them here for your enjoyment (even though I don't know if you can call some of those hair-raising prophecies "enjoyment"...

From 1972 till the '90s, Veronika Lueken, mother of five, living in Bayside, US, received multiple messages from Jesus and Mother Mary.

Here they come:

Peace calls to cover up intentions to launch a world war
Remember, my child, when the world cries, "Peace! Peace!" you know the end is near. Powers are already working on the execution of this great world war... the truth is often denied.

Africa's quarrels and fights connected with communism
On the right side of the sky now appears a huge map -- the outline of Africa -- I recognize it. Our Lady says, "Discord and quarrels, discord and quarrels with communism."

Discord and quarrels with communism in Western Europe
The outline of Africa is now disappearing and I see a new outline that I recognize as Western Europe. And Our Lady says again, "Discord and quarrels, discord and quarrels with communism."

Revolution in Italy. Pope flees from Rome = sign of the imminent world war
An outline of Italy appears. "Discord and quarrels, and blood will flow in the streets during the revolution." I will give you a warning sign when the time is here: when you see, when you hear that in Rome there's a revolution going on, when you see that the Holy Father flees and seeks refuge in another country, you know the time has come."

[That really shook me, since the "revolution in Rome" is all over the news right now.)

Sky coloration, lightning, heat, inner voice
It's as though everything in the sky exploded -- the lightning bolt! It is very hot, very warm. It feels like it burns. Now -- the sky is very white... colors: blues and reds, like in an explosion. NOW... this voice... this voice... Your warning before the punishment -- lightning, fire, and a voice inside of you.

Syria as the key to world peace or 3rd World War
Syria has the key to the solution -- of world peace or World War III.

Russian invasion and missile attacks against USA and Canada, use of nuclear weapons
Everyone shall know that there's a plan in Russia now, a plan against the United States and Canada. Your nation (USA) and Canada are surrounded... they are preparing a great invasion of the US and Canada.

[It seems there's a very detailed prophecy about that from another prophet, Edward Exline -- I'll find that, too, later.)

Russia plans to conquer the US and Canada with missiles. I see a very big, terrible war. I see... it looks like a mushroom. A huge explosion, and everything is destroyed.

I now look at a street -- and the people are running and screaming. Mothers with their children on their hands are running, together with many others, out of the cities and into the country. And while they look back, I hear a mighty voice say, "Don't look back, take your belongings and flee!"

Oh my goodness, I look back, and as I do, I see something that looks like bodies, but I can't recognize them... they look as though they were burned, black from burning... Now I see -- something has been leveled. It looks like it has been a city, but it is leveled and smoke is rising, and everything looks like it had collapsed like a house of cards... and the land is just like it's been completely destroyed.

3rd World War and celestial objects as judgments
The judgment will comprise of two parts: one the people perform with their own hands: a war that will become so big that it almost destroys the entire earth, if the merciful heart of the eternal father didn't intervene; and the second part is the judgment of heaven through the ball of salvation. (Asteroid?)

You will be warned before the judgment is near, a while before. Then the repentance will come too late for many: the father has sent the ball on its way to you.

Approach and effects of a fire ball from the cosmos
]Visions of the fire ball: It spins fast around itself, it passes behind the moon. The moon looks blue on one side, a part of it seems to melt. Then it reappears on the right side of the moon, like a burning star, sparks fly far and wide like sparklers. The colors are a deep red and orange.

Now that the ball comes closer, it becomes very, very hot. Parts of the sky turn white.

On earth, the waters are rising -- 15 times as high as normal waves... Buildings collapse, objects drift by in the water...

There, from the atmosphere, floats a humungous celestial ball, like a glowing sun, and it drags a fiery tail behind it, spins with vast velocity across the sky towards the earth.

Unbearable, fiery heat everywhere -- cities are in flames.

People run for their lives, fall, many search for candles, but the air is heavy and suffocating, oxygen lacks, the candles will not burn. All lights on earth are extinguished now.

The ball spews huge clouds of hot dust, which falls down -- cough spasms.

Huge rocks begin to fall; the people run in all directions, but there is no safe place...

Impact by split-off part of celestial object
Ahh... I see that the sky gets glowing red, almost orange... orange-red. And the light is so bright that it hurts my eyes. And I see this enormous ball, and while it races across the sky faster, a part of it breaks off. And now it disappears behind the sun. I see this enormous ball, the sun... it's a fire ball, and the ball I'm talking about is another fire ball.

And a part has broken off from the ball, and it falls on the sun (earth?), and oh, there's an explosion... everyone's like paralyzed. Now I see people who hold on to their chairs in their houses... everything shakes. It's like... it's like... even the foundations of the houses had started to shake.

Darkness through dust from celestial object
And everyone is afraid, many run into the streets. But others run to the windows to close them, and put down the blinds. Ah, ah! Many look outside, I see them look out of the windows. But they don't go outside, they must not go outside.

And now I see this black, this big, thick smoke... the moon is completely covered, I can't see it, it doesn't give off any light. Now the sun, too, seems to spew particles...

Impact in the sea
There, there, a piece of fiery rock, it's very big, it falls... it falls into the water. Now the water is steam, hissing steam, and I think the piece that fell into the water was very big, because the water rises very, very high.

Earthquakes, scorching heat, lightning, pole shift, darkness during passing of celestial object
View of the approaching celestial ball -- buildings that collapse -- voices that cry in despair -- vast, scorching heat -- fiery lightning. It seems that the earth stands still, doesn't spin anymore. Lights go out -- people run around aimlessly in the dark -- panic everywhere.

In one house there's a candle burning -- people cling to the door frame like animals to get in. Another house has boarded-up windows, there, too, burns a candle, but no door can be opened.

Glowing fire dust and rocks
Glowing fire dust and rocks begin to rain down on the people in the streets. Cries for mercy are heard -- blood flows in all the streets. Veronica counts about fifty bodies lying outside.

3 days of darkness, advice
Under a ditch, there's a man who holds a cross out of an opening. A voice screeches, "Three days, three days, darkness of the atmosphere."

- Beware the sunrise. Don't look at the sky -- the lightning.
- Shut your windows. Close your curtains.
- Stay inside. Don't step outside your door, you will not return.
- Pray. Throw yourself on the floor, pray with your arms spread wide, and beg your God, the father, for mercy.
- Don't try to take your livestock into your houses, because the animals of those who are of good spirit will be protected...
- Keep in your houses blessed candles, water, food, blankets.

There's more -- it looks like this was actually a summary; there are actual quotes from Veronica Lueken as well. I'll add those later.
edit on 14-12-2010 by sylvie because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-12-2010 by sylvie because: (no reason given)

Nice, again the same story which you read over and over again on the internet, but now in a different package.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Sounds very similar to the thread started by the D4rknight member years ago. He was eventually banned, but this seems vaguely familiar, you might want to search for it, it is many, many pages long though.

He spoke of lights in the sky and several days of dark. He said he was told this by a WWII veteran I believe as well, again a similarity.

Interesting none the less. Cannot say I believe it (he said it was to have happened already), but definitely interesting.

Raist

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join