It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German prophet predicts WWIII, fireball from the sky, 3 days of darkness

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I found a German website with predictions from German prophets about WW III and other things, and decided to translate them here for your enjoyment (even though I don't know if you can call some of those hair-raising prophecies "enjoyment"...

From 1972 till the '90s, Veronika Lueken, mother of five, living in Bayside, US, received multiple messages from Jesus and Mother Mary.

Here they come:

Peace calls to cover up intentions to launch a world war
Remember, my child, when the world cries, "Peace! Peace!" you know the end is near. Powers are already working on the execution of this great world war... the truth is often denied.

Africa's quarrels and fights connected with communism
On the right side of the sky now appears a huge map -- the outline of Africa -- I recognize it. Our Lady says, "Discord and quarrels, discord and quarrels with communism."

Discord and quarrels with communism in Western Europe
The outline of Africa is now disappearing and I see a new outline that I recognize as Western Europe. And Our Lady says again, "Discord and quarrels, discord and quarrels with communism."

Revolution in Italy. Pope flees from Rome = sign of the imminent world war
An outline of Italy appears. "Discord and quarrels, and blood will flow in the streets during the revolution." I will give you a warning sign when the time is here: when you see, when you hear that in Rome there's a revolution going on, when you see that the Holy Father flees and seeks refuge in another country, you know the time has come."

[That really shook me, since the "revolution in Rome" is all over the news right now.)

Sky coloration, lightning, heat, inner voice
It's as though everything in the sky exploded -- the lightning bolt! It is very hot, very warm. It feels like it burns. Now -- the sky is very white... colors: blues and reds, like in an explosion. NOW... this voice... this voice... Your warning before the punishment -- lightning, fire, and a voice inside of you.

Syria as the key to world peace or 3rd World War
Syria has the key to the solution -- of world peace or World War III.

Russian invasion and missile attacks against USA and Canada, use of nuclear weapons
Everyone shall know that there's a plan in Russia now, a plan against the United States and Canada. Your nation (USA) and Canada are surrounded... they are preparing a great invasion of the US and Canada.

There's more -- it looks like this was actually a summary; there are actual quotes from Veronica Lueken as well. I'll add those later.
edit on 14-12-2010 by sylvie because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-12-2010 by sylvie because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-18-2015 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
one thing I do not get is, if everything is in flames, how can you stay in your house even though most of them will have been destroyed?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Thank you for translating these predictions. Very Intersting preditions. I will wait for the rest. S&F. Todd

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Redevilfan09

Maybe is refering to radation not actual flames. Just a thought.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
op can we have the link where you are getting this from? I have a translator and would like to check it out.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by toddtenexpa

Radioactive dust storms obviously play a part in staying in doors too

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I would live the rest of this life in shock and fear if I was given that vision...

I've had visions that have completely changed my life. One like this however would likely destroy it.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Here's some more from Veronica Lueken, with the dates of when she made the prophecies:

June 15, 1974:
I can assure you, my children, that the great warning will come at a time when you least expect it. You will see a great light in the sky -- a great miracle from the merciful father. Many will reject this miracle because the powers of evil control them, my child. Every supernatural deed, sent by God, brings mankind back to God's path.

And after that, if mankind doesn't repent and change its ways, the great destruction will come upon them in two parts; the great war, which will take a third of mankind from your world, and then the ball of atonement, the second third! And what remains, my child? Oh pain, great pain! Only a few will remain, but they will worship my son and reerect the Holy Realm on earth.

April 21, 1973:
It's like something explodes in the air, the lightning bolt! And it's very hot! It's very warm! Like it's burning! And now the sky is very white! Colors, blues, violets! It's a very terrible explosion. Now this voice, the voice! And the voice, says Mary, is a voice within you: Your warning before the punishment! Lightning, fire, and the inner voice. The last warning before the punishment.

June 28, 1974:
Jacinta: "It's true that I gave you a last warning, but I couldn't give you the date. I could only say that a great warning will come upon mankind. There will be a great revolution and then there will be a great miracle. And after that, if nothing changes and people still sin against the Lord, He will start His great judgment. That will be a great war and a great, terrible punishment."

December 24, 1973:
The warning that will be sent to mankind has to be impressive. In the mercy of the Lord, there will be a great spectacle in the sky for all to see. However, the powers of hell will try to refute God's miracle. Believe what you saw in Garabandal and change your ways, which Satan has made. Come back to the Lord, repent, because your punishment will follow soon after the great spectacle.

December 24, 1976:
There is a powerful web of evil, emanating from a center of power. There is now a plan to bring your world into a unified power center, with one man at the top. This man unites all nations in a mutual dictatorship; he tries to tear down my house to erect his own. I allow you to continue, but only for a short while.

My children, you know one arm of the octopus as communism. I assure you, my children, that is only a small arm of the octopus, which spreads its arms all over the earth in all directions to enslave men. These arms reach out to found a world government and a world religion, a world religion that is not led by my son (Jesus).

October 1, 1977:
This time I can't give you the whole meaning of the existence of this web of evil that's across the entire world. it is a great plan of Satan to plunge the whole world into a world government and world religion. And it won't be the religion of my son. It will be a church of man, based on humanism, modernism, and satanism.

September 13, 1975:
My children, you think a lot about the coming warning. I have asked you many times not to speculate about a date, but I will give you a hint when the time is ripe. When you see, when you hear, when you feel, that the revolution is in Rome, when you see that the Holy Father flees and seeks refuge in foreign countries, you know the time has come. But pray and plead that your good Pope doesn't have to leave Rome, so not to allow the dark men to throw him off this throne.

August 14, 1975:
Bodies will burn and tossed through the air and not buried. There are revolutions in the countries of the world: borther against brother, sister against sister. Bodies will lie in the market places, not laid out and not buried; that great will be the death! My children, is that what you want?

June 5, 1976:
My child, the world is approaching a major crisis, revolution against revolution, because mankind hasn't heeded my warnings. The red bear will storm forward and do its cowardly deeds of deception.

September 7, 1976:
The powers, the red powers, are gathered in the eternal city, Rome, and in all of Europe, my child. If the people don't retreat soon, blood will flow in the streets. Revolution will come and many will die. The world is in a time of great judgment. Pray always, my children.

November 22, 1976:
Michael: Discord and quarrels, and blood will flow in the streets of the revolution. The eternal city, Rome, will be cleansed, Communism.

May 18, 1977:
In the eternal city, Rome, the powers of evil have gathered. Secretly in secret societies and publicly through ruthless people will the revolution start.

December 7, 1977:
A heavy cross will hang over the United States. There's an army coming, a satanic army. The young at the ages of 20 to 30, there are thousands. Revolution and murder are their plan. The plan is to stoke fear through mass murder. The bloodbath you see will not just spread across the cities in the country, but from coast to coast throughout North America and the world.

March 18, 1983:
If you don't pray for your Pope, he will be deposed. And when that happens, church looting will happen in the city of Rome and in the communities of the world. This, my child, is its symbol. When the Pope is deposed, the church will be divided among itself. United we stand, divided we fall.

May 20, 1978:
Soon there will be a war coming upon mankind that is greater than any other since the beginning of creation. Flames will devour many nations, will burn the skin off the bones. Eyes will see it and still not believe that those are the fruits of their evil, depraved ways and the fall from the faith in the Creator.

December 7, 1973:
The sky has become very red. And I look around, now see a different part of the world. Yes, I see many people die. I see terrible battles, the people march into the country from the left. They have yellow skin; they are from the yellow race (Chinese). And now I dark-skinned people coming from the south, and I see the word "Africa." China and Russia from the north.

June 18, 1983:
I have come, my children and my child, to warn you of the infinite danger that approaches the US and Canada. The enemies are now gathered in the interior. I also say, my children, that those who live near the Great Lakes, have to be careful. There is danger of invasion there.

April 14, 1984:
Don't take the reports of ships out at sea and of submarines lightly. They are not here for a field trip, my children. That is all part of the plan to conquer the United States and Canada.

[Whoa! Weren't there missiles from unknown ships launched recently from both coasts? And haven't there Chinese ships been sighted off the coast recently?)

September 7, 1985:
We give you a terrible message of warning for all mankind tonight. At this hour, on this day, a plan was designed in Russia for the attack on the US and Canada. My child, how can you stop it? Do you want to lean back and allow those who are out there at sea, sailing and diving, watching, occupying your land, being in contact with an organization named KGB, to devastate your country?

Okay, I'm stopping here. A) it's late and B) I'm getting a little tired of all this KGB/Russia/communism chatter. Of course one has to take these prophecies with not just a grain but probably a bag of salt, keeping in mind in what kind of era they were written. That was when the specter of communism was hovering over the entire Western world and when people were deadly afraid that the "reds" could flood the country and subdue the population at any given minute. That said, I found the prophecies about the celestial object quite interesting (though scary as heck) -- I remember to have read something similar about 3 days of darkness and that only blessed candles would burn from some other, older German prophet, if I'm not mistaken. In any case, stock up on the blessed candles, people!

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee
op can we have the link where you are getting this from? I have a translator and would like to check it out.

Here's the link

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

December 7, 1977:
A heavy cross will hang over the United States. There's an army coming, a satanic army. The young at the ages of 20 to 30, there are thousands. Revolution and murder are their plan. The plan is to stoke fear through mass murder. The bloodbath you see will not just spread across the cities in the country, but from coast to coast throughout North America and the world.

I'm starting to lean towards ignoring any prophet who mentions anything about good/evil, old/youth, or anything political in nature.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Why do Mary and Jesus only appear to people?

Im sorry, but prophecies that start with

'' Mother mary and jesus appeared......... ''

belong in US tabloids.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Bear in mind that Russia is building 5,000 nuclear shelters for it's population and also China chinaspot.ru... - they must at least be assuming a nuclear war is quite likely, contrast that with Obama's stated goal of a nuclear free world!

Acknowledging the Deception
by J. R. Nyquist
Weekly Column Published: 07.24.2009

..............................Here are the words of a former KGB official, telling the truth from his home in Moscow, barred from employment for his honesty – blacklisted by his former colleagues because he did not want to participate in the greatest deception of our time. “There was no real accountability for the past,” Kalashnikov explained. “It was a big deception. People changed their appearance and behavior, but the real meaning of the system remained the same – in substance. It was quite visible to me. The West was just happy that we let go of the names of Communism and Soviet and so on. We changed our vocabulary. Instead of Politburo and Central Committee we have a president and a presidential administration. Instead of KGB, we have FSB. I insist that the interpretation of late Soviet history should be changed profoundly. The KGB maintained huge networks of domestic spies. Hundreds of thousands of people were deployed at the right time, influencing the democracy movement. That system has been extended by Putin. If you look at Russia from the outside you cannot discern who is manipulating the whole thing. Hundreds of thousands of assets are employed in politics and business. There is a hidden agenda and hidden structures. Even the Germans have not gotten rid of their hidden structures having to do with the Communist era. With all the German efforts and technology they still cannot solve the problem of hidden Communist structures. They are still being manipulated. Now take Russia, which was free to reconstruct its [totalitarian] structures under a different guise.”

And what are the strategic implications?

cont...............www.financialsensearchive.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
"They are not here for a field trip, my children"
she realy said that?
some how I dont see Mary saying some thing like that.

as for the pope!
I think he is evil.
tho mary did not say the pops good or evil?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by sylvie
I found a German website with predictions from German prophets about WW III and other things, and decided to translate them here for your enjoyment (even though I don't know if you can call some of those hair-raising prophecies "enjoyment"...

From 1972 till the '90s, Veronika Lueken, mother of five, living in Bayside, US, received multiple messages from Jesus and Mother Mary.

As soon as I saw the "Bayside, US" part, I spotted a flaw in your post. Why translate German texts into English when the woman lived in the US and surely wrote them in English? A perusal of Veronica Lueken on Wikipedia will eventually lead you to an appallingly poorly designed site that does, indeed list her prophecies (link to "Bayside Prophecies" at the top of the page.)

Someone had a thread a while back on web sites that not only had bizarre information, but were so poorly put together, one could barely stand to read them. This one surely belongs on that list

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I remember hearing about this woman when I was a kid in the 80's from my grandmother who would believe a great cataclysm was going to occur. I brushed it off even then and I was only 11 years old. Anyone that follows world politics and events could come up with these scenarios. Give me a half an hour and I could make predictions far worse and terrifying than any of these and like so many other thread predictions here on ATS. The way I look at it is nothing is written in stone and is meant to be, whatever happens will happen by chance or because someone has the power to make it happen. I don't believe anyone has the power to see into the future, I used to believe Nostradamus did but I even question those now. As bad as things are now or seem they will get history has seen far worse times in the past and civilization has always found a way to make it through it all.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
For all the critics here, I didn't say that I believe what she says lock, stock, and barrel -- I just figured it would be interesting for some people to hear of prophecies from foreign "prophets" that may not be translated anywhere. Maybe I was wrong on Veronica Lueken and her stuff is already somewhere in English. I'm planning to put up some more translations, though, of older prophecies, i.e., not that recent.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by sylvie
Maybe I was wrong on Veronica Lueken and her stuff is already somewhere in English. I'm planning to put up some more translations, though, of older prophecies, i.e., not that recent.

Read my post, two ahead of yours. You don't need to translate anything. She was American, she wrote in English, so you are translating a translation. Go to the website I noted and you can read all of her stuff, as she wrote it (and recorded it, in some instances.)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
You know, I'm not sure what the mechanics of this sort of thing are, but when I listen to one of the actual recordings, such as this: MP3 Recording of 1994 Vision, it sounds like she's either reading something or speaking extemporaneously. If she was relaying what the Virgin Mary was saying to her, there should be a lot of pauses. It would be more like listening to a translator, but this has none of that.

However, like I said, I've never heard something like this before, so maybe it's typical, and she's "channelling" the message, not repeating what she's heard.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I usually take old predictions with a grain of salt. Let's say that sure they would be true when the prediction was made. It would be like taking a linear jump from that point forward. So much has happened since then that it would almost be ludicrous for those still to be true. With all the shifts with the internet, and everything that has changed in the past 30 years (i.e. fall of the Soviet Union), it just doesn't seem that likely to me.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89
I usually take old predictions with a grain of salt. Let's say that sure they would be true when the prediction was made. It would be like taking a linear jump from that point forward. So much has happened since then that it would almost be ludicrous for those still to be true. With all the shifts with the internet, and everything that has changed in the past 30 years (i.e. fall of the Soviet Union), it just doesn't seem that likely to me.

That's kind of the litmus test for prophecy -- if it's the word of God, it can't be wrong, so if a prophet came around in the 1970s and said that God (through Mary or some other way) told them that there would be a war between the US and the Soviet Union before 1990, if it doesn't happen, it wasn't the word of God. It doesn't matter how the world changes, or what roadblocks might come up, because God would know what they would be and wouldn't send a prophecy that he knew was not true.

Now, if the statement was something like "If you don't mend your terrible ways, there will be war", that's more of a warning than a prophecy, and grants the prophet some "wiggle room" because it can't be shown to be false. For that reason, a lot of "prophets" couch their messages in such terms, which, in my mind, makes them all the more suspect.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join