It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Aircraft Carriers - 10 Horns of Revelation Connection?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Excerpt the book of Revelations (KJV):
[13:1] And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a
beast rise up out of the sea...

The beast (WTO?) may rise out of the sea as a result of a catastrophe at sea...such as a meteor?:

Subject: Neat Comet Heading for Earth?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Subject: Is Earth In Imminent Danger From Inbound Meteors?

Subject: Very Scary End Of The World Article

Subject: MORE asteroids heading this way, and this time, some WILL be hitting us. (Pic inside)

Subject: I just received this response email from Grant Gartrell

Subject: Meteors, Asteroids & Comets

Subject: An omen of strange things to come soon?

Subject: Vision of an asteroid hitting Earth.

So consider for the moment that a meteor does hit earth and causes all kinds of destruction, mayhem, and loss of life...this could very well result in the actualization of a couple other scriptures.

Revelation 6:12-17
"12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; 13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. 14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. 15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; 16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: 17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?"

Sounds like there would be a great loss of life. People all over the world would be missing and there would be no way of tracking down all of these missing people. Are they alive? Are they dead? Think with me of what happened on 9/11...remember all the families searching for their loved ones? But wait...lo and behold...WTO realizes that if everyone is forced to accept a microchip in their flesh, then in future catastrophes, it would be possible to track down all the missing people to find out if they are dead or alive. Not to mention the possibility that forcing everyone to have a microchip would allow the government to "protect its citizens from terrorists" because they could track the movements of the "terrorists". Not only would these microchips be used for tracking, but they would also contain all of your financial information - kind of like a debit card. Just pass your microchipped hand over the scanner please and the amount of your purchase will be automatically deducted from your bank account.

Revelations 13:16-18
"16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."

Furthermore, maybe the shift of the earth's magnetic fields is what will be attracting the meteors our way, as well as, killing off all the birds.

Subject: SCI/TECH: Pole Shift, Already Underway

Subject: Earth's Magnetic Field

Subject: Moon rises late AGAIN!

Subject: NEWS: Brown Pelicans Are Washing Ashore in California Beaches in Near Dead Conditions.

Subject: Cashless society and the Mark

[edit on 30-7-2004 by cmwig]

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Mark of the Beast Solved?:

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   
The Book of Revelation ... written by St. John in his old age while
in exile. He was old. He was stressed. He was in exile. He
had a stressful life. He watched his friends all get murdered.
People tried to murder him by boiling him in oil.

Revelation = stress filled dreams by a pios old man who wrote
them down. Sorry, but I don't know if I believe Revelation to
be visions of the future, or just dreams induced by stress.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
If we take the Bible as being prophetically true, we will never know until too late, what the beast represents. I lean toward a G10 conclusion mostly, but I also do not rule out the OpusDei.

Seven heads represented the seven hills of Rome, and the 10 horns are 10 popes. The 10th, would be the AntiChrist, the one to sit upon the throne.

Acknowledging that I leave myself open for major criticism from the Catholics, but, the day that John Paul II was shot, was the day my interest was raised in such a connection. Some years later, John Paul was to trek to Jerusalem and make an appearance on the Temple Mount, the one place that the three major religion have a distinct commonality with the scriptures, the ultimate throne.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
i am new to this site and forum, but i must say you all amuse me... you are all jumping at shadows... ships gonna rule the world, huh? lol. get real... the prophecies in Revalation and Daniel refer to people, not machines... watch the power shifts in our world today... there is change comming, but i dont think Popeye is gonna be out front... re-read and check the Scriptures against themselves... God's word is infallable, but as i have noticed here and abroad and at home, man is definitly subject to err... beware the information that leads you astray from the Word of God, as it is absolute Truth, not news flashes from CNN or whatever your local network... watch and beware... there is nothing man can do to stop or change it, as many "christians" believe... they are lead astray by their leaders who preach opinion rather that scripture... i am a Christian (by definition a follower of Christ's teachings), not one subject to be swayed and lead by scared men of little to no faith in the one true God... the best place to learn the prophecies is to read them, study, and pray for understanding... i was raised in and still attend non-denominational church to learn and fellowship... i have been involved in the Word for a good 31 years, and never once have i learned of God from the television or from man's personal opinions and thoughts... those only server to lead one astray... questions? comments? feel free to e-mail me @: [email protected]...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join