It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only by sound could their [Serpent] faces be seen.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I would like to point out first of all as I noticed throughout this the debate of whether the emerald tablets, thoth, etc are real, that even if you had the tablets in your hand, you could not prove that they are real. They "defy the laws of ionization" or something like that, meaning that you could not prove that they were made yesterday or 50,000 yrs ago. No decay of carbon isotope, no rust, oxidization, nothing.

Now, about this sound, created through the light of man which reveals the serpent. This kind of goes along with what shiva2012 said. I saw a show about atlantis and it said the egyptians had an onk (spelling?) symbol which was a key of sorts to the creation of man. Shaped like a cross, except with a circle atop a T kind of shape, they said there was 7 primary white light colors for one arm of the T and 5 dark colors for the other (like yin and yang?) anyway the 7 just so happened to match the colors of the 7 chakras R-O-Y-G-B-I-V . I also noticed something elsewhere on the internet about Solfeggio Ascension Frequencies, which are specific frequencies of sound designed to awaken the chakras. Could these Solfeggio sounds have something to do with it?

Also the sound was supposed to "ring" like the baying of a hound, and a sort of low sound was mentioned, but isn't howling closer to a "ringing" sound

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Jamuhn

To my understanding, silence is the only sound that can penetrate the hounds. Once you reach the level of angular shift any noise or impurities of thought weigh the mind down and prevent it from synchronising the material of being. Meditation techniques like humming or repeating mantras help to facilitate this state but ultimately if you want to reach true silence you have to embody unwavering will. This will, will iron out your consciousness until the material of your being is silky smooth and slippery enough to curve around the harmonics of the hounds. Then begins the true journey toward light. Understand that in order to even reach the hounds you must already understand your cosmic context in oneness and already have acquired the will to break through the physical mind with your awareness as your vehicle.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonymousID
A sound only man can make.
Laughter.

In a way this is true. Laughter is the physical celebration of truth manifesting itself, whereas silence (or perhaps clarity would be a better way of putting it) is the mental celebration of truth. …really, the sound needed to pass the hounds is the sound of truth (or again, we could more accurately call it the sound of dharma)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpenSecret2012

I gotta question about what you said here.
I heard there are different types of light. The light we see. Then at the end of that spectrum (the borderline) you enter other types of light infared, blue light, on and on, gamma rays on and on.

Are you saying at the borderline of the highest end sound is the border of low level light?
And what would the other border of sound start to become? (the lowest end of sound say... uber uber bass) Solids? Which solids?

Gamma light becomes matter and radio light becomes space/time.. I used to intuitively think it was the other way around but a discovery posted in FOCUS magazine on the possibilities of new space travel technologies showed that it was radio waves that had an active influence on the shape of space time, indicating that it's radio waves that are closely related to the frequency of localised space/time, not gamma. Following the same line of logical deduction, from the understanding of field theory and spectral oneness, we can also theories that the singularity is the bridge between matter and space/time, thus completing the continuum of cosmic frequencies.

Everything is light basically.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anonymous ATS
3 years since the last post but yet I am urged to post.
A couple of topics I will discus
1> Tone. in respect to light perception
2> Emerald tablets. not in any way Christian or about alchemy

1.>Through personal experience on many a journey with the aid of magic mushrooms, acid, and then from the knowledge attained without the use of such things, I can validate that the tone of ones self and their surrounding will change the precepts of the 4th dimension which is light/consciousness. Hence the different tones of the chakras in the body and outside the body open one to different levels of consciousness and of light. Also many musicians can channel such expressions to even go as far as telling a story passed down through tone, which is a visible story in the 4th dimension. Once open to this plane of light/consciousness which is the moment of now, one is always aware of this truth or that it is, even though may not currently reside in the upper levels of light/consciousness. One that is aware or awakened tends to be a slave to the tone that is or that one produces, in order to change such tones thus becoming dharma impacted by karma respectively, determined by ones belief system and state of self worthiness, one will change or become victim to tones. Judgment, is the journey through light, the weighing of the feather of matt (Egypt), thus when nearly free from distortion of light one with there current tone can recognize another’s tone, if that others tone is negative or their personal karma (judgment) upon themselves reflects that it can be perceived as them looking like a demon or sick or evil. Notice I say when nearly free from distortion, with out any distortion all is one and all is seen at their highest potential seeing past another’s personal views of themselves.

2.>The Emerald Tablets are absolutely not based on Christianity, and the only thing that is remotely comparable to alchemy is the supposed construct of the tablets themselves, which in my opinion is of light and not of earthly material. The basic theme of the Emerald Tablets is that all is formless, all is light, and all is one, and once realized one is free to travel through the different words of light without losing ones self. Even though Christians try to claim a few of the same themes the teachings are not even close. In Christianity all is Christ, which is light, but is not formless, for form has been given to and is that of Christ, all other forms from other religions and belief systems are deemed evil or not equal to that of Christ. Therefore creating false perception on many culture and judgments which lead to bondage by there karma and belief system, binding the covenant together separating them from others and imprisoning the spirit to that in which the church wants. I could go into much more detail but this fact alone unequivocally separates the two doctrines. Alchemy is never mentioned in the tablets not ever once it is a book about different layers of light/consciousness which is separated from earthly materials. The tablets themselves or the description of their construct does not have to be taken to literally mean some kind of super metal or crystal, but all attributes can be associated with light. Light never changes once a cognition is known by one of the light it can be retrieved by another through the light many hundreds of thousands years later thus is indestructible.

You get it.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
To everyone who was experiencing conflict in opinion.. The place of origin, date and author of the text are actually all irrelevant in deciding whether the emerald tablets are "real" or not. The information is whats important. The only question you need to ask is; does the information make sense to me? If it doesn't, thats fine; If it does, even better. There's no real need to fight over semantics.

All I saw when I opened this thread was a person looking for some understanding on the information presented in the texts.. I don't really understand why people feel the need to argue with someone's search for an answer to their question.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I've seen proof with my own eyes, that what this thread is claiming, is actually correct. This was on ayahuasca.

I had symmetrical pearlescent scales on my brow and nose ridge, exactly as many witness IDs have also shown. 15 years later I find out I'm RH- and have learned all about that. Consider it a reptilian being,masked by a human fascade, not the other way round.

a reply to: verysmallvoice

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
i believe the word / sound u are looking for is the syllable mantra AUM at a pitch of Gb/A#

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ZeroDeep

Ignore this post.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

We read of the WORD everywhere in ancient texts, the Bible being one huge example. Nowhere have I read what the word is.

Has anyone else figured out what it is?

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: verysmallvoice

Christianity, and its counterparts, swiped everything from other historic "religions" and practices.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: verysmallvoice

originally posted by: OpenSecret2012

I gotta question about what you said here.
I heard there are different types of light. The light we see. Then at the end of that spectrum (the borderline) you enter other types of light infared, blue light, on and on, gamma rays on and on.

Are you saying at the borderline of the highest end sound is the border of low level light?
And what would the other border of sound start to become? (the lowest end of sound say... uber uber bass) Solids? Which solids?

Gamma light becomes matter and radio light becomes space/time.. I used to intuitively think it was the other way around but a discovery posted in FOCUS magazine on the possibilities of new space travel technologies showed that it was radio waves that had an active influence on the shape of space time, indicating that it's radio waves that are closely related to the frequency of localised space/time, not gamma. Following the same line of logical deduction, from the understanding of field theory and spectral oneness, we can also theories that the singularity is the bridge between matter and space/time, thus completing the continuum of cosmic frequencies.

Everything is light basically.

I recently heard a prominent scientist say that. He said, essentially, that mass is frozen light.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The idea of needing sound to see them reminds me of something in the "Lacerta Files", where she claims reptilians can appear human by a form of psychic hypnotic suggestion. Your eyes see a reptilian standing in front of you, but your mind sees a human face.

This technique allegedly doesn't work with cameras, though. So they can't walk around freely on the surface anymore.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Perhaps the idea is that a certain sound will get you to see past the hypnotic suggestion?

Perhaps the author of this text was using the Lacerta interviews for some of their inspiration?

originally posted by: toolmaker

Thoth, Hermes, Enoch, Jesus, etc, etc.

Immortality of the Soul, not physical immortality. That is what is being offerred. Alchemical formulaes dont make Gold, they are coded references for an audience with your creator.

Gold, Platinum, Uranium all the heavier elements are created by the explosion of a star, a supernovae. There is no force great enough on earth or our present sun to create these atoms. The pressure and heat required to produce heavy elements can only come from exploding stars.

Emerald Tablets sell books, tapes, and lecture circuits by people that should know better.

This is for the most part true, but I happened to read some trivia a while back, and can't resist posting it here:

en.wikipedia.org...

Almost as a practical joke, some nuclear physicists have used techniques like neutron bombardment to transmute small amounts of Mercury and Bismuth into gold.

Mercury has a higher atomic number, so it fits with what you are saying. They split off a few protons and made some (highly radioactive) gold.

By "small amounts" I mean much less than a gram.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

We read of the WORD everywhere in ancient texts, the Bible being one huge example. Nowhere have I read what the word is.

Has anyone else figured out what it is?

The Bird is the Word.

I thought everybody'd heard.

Harte

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jamuhn
I was looking at the Emerald Tablets by Thoth and I found this interesting part.

Source Emerald Tablet 8:

In the form of man they amongst us,
but only to sight were they as are men.
Serpent-headed when the glamour was lifted
but appearing to man as men among men.
Crept they into the Councils,
taking forms that were like unto men.
Slaying by their arts
the chiefs of the kingdoms,
taking their form and ruling o'er man.
Only by magic could they be discovered.
Only by sound could their faces be seen.
Sought they from the Kingdom of shadows
to destroy man and rule in his place.

But, know ye, the Masters were mighty in magic,
able to lift the Veil from the face of the serpent,
able to send him back to his place.
Came they to man and taught him the secret,
the WORD that only a man can pronounce.
Swift then they lifted the Veil from the serpent
and cast him forth from the place among men.

Know ye, O my brother,
that fear is an obstacle great.
Be master of all in the brightness,
the shadow will soon disappear.
Hear ye and heed my wisdom,
the voice of LIGHT is clear.
Seek not the valley of shadow,
and LIGHT will only appear.

List ye, O man,
to the depth of my wisdom.
Speak I of knowledge hidden from man.
Far have I been
on my journey through SPACE-TIME,
even to the end of space of this cycle.
Aye, glimpsed the HOUNDS of the Barrier,
lying in wait for he who would pass them.
In that space where time exists not,
faintly I sensed the guardians of cycles.
Move they only through angles.
Free are they not of the curved dimensions.

When thou hath entered the form thou hast dwelt in,
use thou the cross and the circle combined.
Open thy mouth and use thou thy Voice.
Utter the WORD and thou shalt be free.
Only the one who of LIGHT has the fullest
can hope to pass by the guards of the way.
And then must he move
through strange curves and angles
that are formed in direction not know to man.

I know there was a movie in 88 called They Live in which a sound frequency was used to cover up the faces of humans being possessed by aliens/evil. This is kind of the reverse concept Thoth speaks of. The Emerald Tablets were supposedly found in South America and translated in 1925.

Listen, O man, and heed ye my warning;
seek ye to move not in angles but curves,
And if while free from thy body,
though hearest the sound like the bay of a hound
ringing clear and bell-like through thy being,
flee back to thy body through circles,
penetrate not the midst mist before.

Their sound is like "the bay of a hound," which rings clear and like a bell. This may just refer to the resonation of their sound because a bay of a hound would be fairly low-pitch. So I'm guessing the sound would be somewhat high-pitch bordering on becoming light.

So, to lift the veil, there is SOUND, WORD, voice of LIGHT, CURVES. This is a word or sound that only man can make. Anyone have an idea of what this sound may be, only speakable by through the light of man?

A sound like light itself...

[edit on 4-7-2004 by Jamuhn]

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

You posted the word. I want to tell you but I can't on here and it's not for everyone. Plus for those that don't know what the tablets are. They are written on the Sphinx Stella. In-between the paws. It's the scrolls that Judas sold for thirty pieces of silver. The twelve temples is we're Jesus studied as a a child. The twelve pyramids. Twelve around one. This is the book that made all genious. Tesla, Einstein. Etc.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Sound travels through aluminum, at 6,320 meters per second
Sound travels through copper, at 4,600 meters per second

The tablets are made of a metal that transforms... for example copper begins as a reddish brown color an transforms into a green... so on so forth

Maybe the tablets show data in the sound waves if played correctly and at the appropriate speeds

The human voice maybe is a key to unlocking... this reminds me of the story about the vedic chants being required to open Vault B. Also of cymatics.

leolady

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: leolady

Sound travels through aluminum, at 6,320 meters per second
Sound travels through copper, at 4,600 meters per second

The tablets are made of a metal that transforms... for example copper begins as a reddish brown color an transforms into a green... so on so forth

Maybe the tablets show data in the sound waves if played correctly and at the appropriate speeds

The human voice maybe is a key to unlocking... this reminds me of the story about the vedic chants being required to open Vault B. Also of cymatics.

leolady

The "tablets" were first written in the 1940's by Claude Doggins. Using paper, not some alloy or sliced emerald or whatever.

Doggins' "tablets" never existed.
There is an actual story about one Emerald Tablet that comes out of Medieval times. There are several translations of it (the's only like 17 lines or something) in wiki.

But that one's not sparkly enough for fringers.

Harte

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Well I really do not know what the tablets are made of honestly. I am just throwing ideas around really. I have to admit the way I wrote it in my reply made it sound as if I believe they were metal when in fact I do not know nor does anyone else for that matter. As the original tablets aren't found, correct ?

It is fun to propose an idea of what they were made of though, based on the descriptions of their color and the transformation. Now I realize their purpose was likely to explain the transformation process of the mind/heart/soul but it certainly is fun to imagine them being copper which can turn green or whatever as well as having properties that make them able to conduct kinetic energy from the voice of a human into wave form and emit some special secret data or information that unlocks secrets untold.

leolady

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: leolady
a reply to: Harte

Well I really do not know what the tablets are made of honestly. I am just throwing ideas around really. I have to admit the way I wrote it in my reply made it sound as if I believe they were metal when in fact I do not know nor does anyone else for that matter. As the original tablets aren't found, correct ?

It is fun to propose an idea of what they were made of though, based on the descriptions of their color and the transformation. Now I realize their purpose was likely to explain the transformation process of the mind/heart/soul but it certainly is fun to imagine them being copper which can turn green or whatever as well as having properties that make them able to conduct kinetic energy from the voice of a human into wave form and emit some special secret data or information that unlocks secrets untold.

leolady

Point is, there was always only ONE "tablet," and what we know of it comes from Arab writings.
You can read several translations on wiki.
There almost certainly was never an actual tablet. This is alchemy, full of metaphors.
Claude Doggins (AKA "Dr." Maurice Doreal) was a fraud. He glommed on to an ACTUAL document for his title and made up the rest

Harte
edit on 11/23/2018 by Harte because: of the wonderful things he does!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join