It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

someone help me decide.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
earlier you guys helped me decide whether or not to go to camp with friends. thanks. but things have changed i am now deciding whether to go there or go to another basketball camp.anyone that knows me knows i like basketball a lot.both camps are in august and i cant go to both.

i need to play basketball even though i play a lot as it is.+ i would not be suprised if it rains three days at camp the way the weather has been.

i like basketball a lot even though i like being at summer camp and having fun.

the bball camp is much closer.

if i dont play for a couple weeks in august i will get out of shape.

at camp weight loss is an issue and i cant afford to lose weight.

at camp i would be with friends

at camp i would get a tan

at camp i would experience things i dont get the chance to do much.

there is basketball courts at camp even though no one plays but playing by myself never stopped me.

i love things like rock climbing wind surfing wake boarding and kayaking and archery and rifelrey. which i would do at camp.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by machinegunjordan

there is basketball courts at camp even though no one plays but playing by myself never stopped me.

There's your answer. You will get to do both if you go to camp

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Yes !!!! I agree totally with Ravenna. Go to camp with your friends and have a gazillion different things to do rather then one. I can't even understand WHY you're having an inner debate about this MGJ. Just GO and have a kick ass time, ok ?

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Camp , BB will be waiting for you when you get back .

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   
hmmm thanks i guess i will do that. ill just play basketball there. the activities are divieded up into land activities and water. you do 3 of each and the rock climbing is on a certain day. so the other times i can either play tennis(not) rifelrey bball or archery. i think i will take out tennis and do the others.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
your taking it all abit for granted- i dont even have the choice of going to a summer camp or a holiday this year- guess where i get to stay -SUNNY OLD BRITAIN YEEEAAAH- we dont have summer camps coz we dnt really have a summer- but i would personaly go to the camp wid all my mayes- its summer. hang out, chill n have fun!!!!

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   
i say flip a coin or get a girlfriend, thay make all the choices

new topics

top topics

join