It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mining Accident That Drained an ENTIRE Lake

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Amazing, yes. Post worthy? I think this is called Fragile Earth not "What Earth Does On Any Given Day."

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by beholdblight

Looks like the video show a new ecosystem being created. All those new breeding grounds for fishh.
stop looking at the glass half empty Eeyore

Ain't a freshwater ecosystem anymore.

Thanks for posting this drilling accident video, never heard of it before.

Another drilling accident nobody heard of is in the Philippines. Apparently before the volcano erupted over there forcing our military to flee the Philippines...our military had a contractor drilling into the magma chamber of the volcano for geothermal power to supply our military there with a power source. All of the sudden while they were drilling the volcano errupted....

The superstitious Filipino's blame our drilling rigs that were drilling there for the volcano erupting.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by futontorpedoz
Amazing, yes. Post worthy? I think this is called Fragile Earth not "What Earth Does On Any Given Day."

OP: Starred and flagged, thank you for this. Incredible that there was nobody killed!

Futon, it's called "fragile earth" not for earth does to itself, but what we do to earth.

Clearly it was a man-made mistake that caused this disaster, hence the fragile earth category.
edit on 15-12-2010 by mydarkpassenger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Here is another interesting drilling... slash...earthquake...depends on which side you take.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger

Originally posted by futontorpedoz

OP: Starred and flagged, thank you for this. Incredible that there was nobody killed!

Futon, it's called "fragile earth" not for earth does to itself, but what we do to earth.

Clearly it was a man-made mistake that caused this disaster, hence the fragile earth category.
edit on 15-12-2010 by mydarkpassenger because: (no reason given)

Yes its crazy,youd think the mine would fill up with that SO FAST,and yet these men where able to ride the slow ass elevator all the way to the top!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by gpena

The bubbles aren't so big ...just mysterious. Kinda creepy when you think about it because it used to be real shallow (maybe 10') and now it's like 1300' deep or maybe more.
edit on 15-12-2010 by csimon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Simply amazing....would have loved to see it in person. Too bad there wasn't better video.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by isitjustme

Yea I wish an event like would happen now days,with the amazing video quality now days!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I think the video was shot by local news media ...once they arrived the local law enforcement made everyone else leave the air space.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by csimon
I think the video was shot by local news media ...once they arrived the local law enforcement made everyone else leave the air space.

not like that would ever happen now days!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Hey, ya gotta give it up to the oil companies; when they mess up....they mess up BIG!!! I'm surprised the earth is still functioning properly. Eventually, she's gonna spit out mankind the way that geiser blew out that water. I certainly hope 'mother nature' remembers me; i'm doing my part to keep her clean and healthy. Wish i could say the same for 'them'.

I also wonder, what other major catastrophe or event happened on November 20? I wouldn't be surprised if it was some kind of planned 'event'. Unless, of course, you believe the NWO is a new thing?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join