It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patriotapps...........now use your phone to be a spy (good citizen).

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
As if Walmart teaming up with DHS to have us spy on each other wasn't enough, now we have an app for your phone. How ridiculous is this? So you now have a direct link to several governmental agencies to report a whole list of crimes, not just the government though, you can set it up for work as well. I guess expanding big brother is just going to continue and continue until we become another facist state. Check out the link for features and content, I can just imagine the missuse this will recieve.

patriotapps.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Wow!

I am really creeped out by that one. Nice how they give a name like that, nice and American of them.

Certainly doesn't matter that it is very Nazi-esque. Geez...is it just me or is this stuff coming fast and furious nowadays?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I think this was already posted yesterday.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Ok, so there's this guy at work that no one likes and we've been trying to figure out a way to get him to leave, so you think it's possible that we all get this app, use workplace hostility to make it look like he's a fringe lunatic and have him sent away for good?

YES!

JK JK I don't have a job.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
And I want all of you to welcome Big Sis and Big brother in to your lives . _javascript:icon('
') From here on out they will tell you what to do and what to think ._javascript:icon('
') If you don't obey one of these neat little apps will make it easy for your neighbors to turn you in ._javascript:icon('
')

Play nice now ! _javascript:icon('
')

A perfect app to help control the masses .

I wonder if it was developed with stimulus money ?

Modern day McCarthyism _javascript:icon('
')

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

Anyone else notice that this a BUSINESS venture?

And that Big Brother is corporate?

new topics

top topics

join