It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SOHO UFO Compilation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
hey, as a seldom viewing atser, i find it odd to be posting a vid id reccomend you watch.
This You tube vid of UFOs taken by the SOHO sat. is pretty hard to debunk.
Have a look and let me know if it was worth a peek,.........s

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Till running across this compilation, id no idea there were so many strange looking movers passing in front of thge soho.
By the relative sizes we are looking at objects which must perforce be massive to say the least.
The orders of magnitude suggest asteroidal or larger masses.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

here it is embedded for you

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

There are so many things that are seen out in space that defy conventional logic that it makes it hard to speculate on what any of them could be. This is one of the reasons it is so fun and interesting for me to wonder what they could be, because, with no definitive answers to many of them, you can imagine many different answers for what we are seeing.

If only we had access to the videos 'they' don't release!

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
To be honest with you, there's nothing there that really screams "UFO" to me.

The objects shown moving left-to-right and right-to-left on a horizontal plane are planets, the other moving objects would seem to be asteroids diving into the sun, and the still images of the "disc" shaped objects are most likely cosmic rays causing horizontal blooming on the CCD chip inside SOHO.

All of these can be seen by a quick search for SOHO.

(I apologise if this post seems rather abrupt but I didn't have time to write a full explanation out.)

Edit: Some of the pictures used in the video seem to be a direct match up with an explanation from the SOHO website which goes some way to explaining these kinds of anomalies.

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...
edit on 14/12/2010 by sirflx because: added link

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Looks like Nasa wanted to check out their new solar shielding, complete with pictures and video.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Thanks for the explanations...though i must say, the amount of signal to noise ratio in these data transmissions leaves a lot of room for imagination to take flight.
What do you make of the exhaust looking streams out behind some of them?
It stands to reason the slower regular looking ones are planets, But i wonder why do they pixilate out looking like flying saucers of immense proportion?
Then there is the longish cigar shaped one with the trail behind it...hmmmm
I guess well have to await even better equipment...then even us novices can appreciate the action....

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
On indiadaily.com before among the all compilations there was a hint that we can
be linked in one incredible way to some plasma civilisation.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I have often thought that what we are experiencing, in regards to UFO/alien presence, is really just our first inkling that we are living in the shadow of a type 2 or type 3 civilisation....
These beings are so far advanced from our primitive technology, that we havent gotten enough clues till recently.
A type 2 civilisation controls basically the power of the stars, and rules its very own galaxy....
We are like a mouse, who looking at the distant lights of a city far away in the night,tries to construct in his mind what the beings are that created such a thing, how they nulify the darkness,etc
There are pictures taken on flyby of one of our exploration satelites,of huge(thousands of miles long) ships,they are parked in orbit around the rings of saturn and it appears they are mining saturns rings right now! this is the type of activity a type 2 civilisation would undertake....

new topics

top topics

join