It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entheogens and Spirituality: safe or not??

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Great thread here!

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned this website: www.egodeath.com

Hundreds of pages on this very topic, an EXCELLENT read if this thread piques your interest!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I'm glad this thread is still running.

I wanted to answer the original question, safe or not?

Toxicity wise some can kill, it depends which ones you are talking about. Research the hell out of anything your considering taking. Don't just trust a single source either. There is some dodgy stuff out there.

The ones in the tryptamine family are safe chemically. However some caution with diet is reccomended with Aya, I think it's a bit over emphasized but some people do have aversions I've heard.
They will raise your heart rate a little as well, so that would have to be considered. Shrooms not so much I think.

And many of the traditional shamanic preparations will at least make you sick as a dog first, you have to pay (purge) for it. It actually gets harder each time knowing you are going to go through all that, it's the complete opposite to addiction.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by strawberry91
I'm not sure if this is even allowed to be discussed, so please forgive me if it isn't.

It's hard to know if this is allowed to be discussed. On the one hand, your thread is obviously not deleted.

On the other hand, I have had two threads deleted recently in which I mention my Peyote rapture.

I think we have found a subject that ATS might not have the balls to handle.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join