It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if WE are the new world order?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
What if the very act of the media propaganda war is the means and ways of instilling a deep rooted disassociation with the 'system'. What better way to introduce a new order, when the old, order self destructs?

What better way of destroying an order, than making the very people who supposedly hate the system, tear it all down?

Maybe we're not thinking far enough?

Who gains from all these global riots, protests and and growing collective hatred of the systems?

Just a thought.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

I do not see it, we I and you do not have the "say" behind closed doors unless you are in the UN or a member of the "elitist" then maybe, but as a free thinker not a rule maker, we are just specks that can be blown away, no it would take a lot more than just we to wipe away a world policy.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

But you don't take into consideration that the hundreds of thousands of students may very well be the people who make the next big decisions in business and politics?

As i say... If you annoy the population now, what better way for the population to strike back, than to change thee rules in 10 years time?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Its a very interesting thought and would definitely be a good mind game to trick us.
The idea that we destroy this system and build a new one our way, when it is really their ideas to begin with.
Though in the end I have to agree with bekod, that we are not the ones behind the closed doors making the decisions so I lean towards us not being the new world order.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
reply to post by bekod

But you don't take into consideration that the hundreds of thousands of students may very well be the people who make the next big decisions in business and politics?

As i say... If you annoy the population now, what better way for the population to strike back, than to change thee rules in 10 years time?

I see what you are saying here. They may be the drones/soldiers to help the movement of the new world order, but they are not the ones who are born into the elite that make the decisions behind closed doors, the ones who are really pushing the new world order.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by theUNKNOWNawaits

But this is also why I said look forward, maybe the answers we seek don't lie in the present?

I now that sounds abstract and possibly pretentious, but i genuinely ask it.

Who is in position to gain in 10 years time, when/if these disgruntled people eventually establish themselves in control?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

But isn't that the old world order?

This is the point, a change in control. Away from the elitist clubs and fraternities, a change in the structure.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

It may look like that to the people they are tricking thinking they are taking down the old system and putting up a new one. In the end though it is going to be the same people controlling those who think they are running things. So yes these people could be pushing a new system but they are still going to be controlled by the elite who ran the old one and who will run whatever system comes up in the future.
Whoever is running the new system will still be controlled by the elite, even when they do not know it.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I see your point.

Maybe the notion of a NWO then, is just an illusion to keep people panicking and afraid, in the shadow of an ancient machine?

It's a tough one to figure out. But nonetheless ,we should always consider other angles of thought I think.
Thanks for your thoughts so far by the way.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I see your point.

Maybe the notion of a NWO then, is just an illusion to keep people panicking and afraid, in the shadow of an ancient machine?

It's a tough one to figure out. But nonetheless ,we should always consider other angles of thought I think.
Thanks for your thoughts so far by the way.

That's sort of how I see it at least.
And yes it is definitely tough to figure out and we should definitely always keep thinking of new angles of thought. If we do not then it will be only easier for them.
And no problem thanks for bringing this idea up. It is an interesting proposition and definitely I feel that the elite are using this new movement so that once we feel like we are in control again, then we will be docile again and easy to be used for their advantages.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Whoever is running the new system will still be controlled by the elite.

Agree. So what is more elite than the system we have now? What have we got to play with?

I like the concept of peer review. Many minds are better than one. We have some great technology, we just have to keep it all together.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   

What if the very act of the media propaganda war is the means and ways of instilling a deep rooted disassociation with the 'system'. What better way to introduce a new order, when the old, order self destructs?

What better way of destroying an order, than making the very people who supposedly hate the system, tear it all down?

Maybe we're not thinking far enough?

Who gains from all these global riots, protests and and growing collective hatred of the systems?

Just a thought.

It's a valid point you raise. The real question is, have the "global elite" had the same thought? It makes sense if the objective is to convince most people on the planet, that a new world order is just the thing required to wipe the slate clean, and dial in a new reality.

But then I am reminded of those Guidestones down in Georgia! Suddenly, i'm thinking, nope! While the media machine is certainly complicit in bringing about a new understanding of our world, and our roles as people, in it, i'm not positive that they are actively conditioning us to accept the textbook New World Order.

Of course, when you realize that everything we experience is just a reflection of the Unity Consciousness, it's easy to say that you are totally right! The "Governing Dynamic" of the Universe, includes every last sub-atomic particle! The world appears the way it does, because that's exactly the way we want it to look! On the subconscious level at least, and more and more, working into the conscious level.

The illusion of Illuminati control for example, is quite a compelling way to see things. After all, facts don't lie! But in the end, according to their own language, Illusion, is all there is! That means, they may think they are in control, but they haven't said yet, where the Luciferian Egregore Group of Thinking Entities behind everything, came from! If we slightly modify our reality where *God* is concerned, it becomes safe to say that *God*, is behind every action, every reaction, and every quantification of our shared reality experience. *God* wants there to be a New World Order. Understanding, that *God* is merely the whole of the Perceivable Universe(or just, WE), allows us to come to terms with the structure of things today.

The paradigm is "fear". Once you release yourself of the bonds of "fear", you alter your conscious, and subconscious thought patterns, shifting into the "freeedom" paradigm. After all, the only thing to fear, is fear itself!

Consider, if the "global elite" wanted to cull the population and establish their own Paradise on Earth, then, why haven't they done it already? Why let people like us know about it, act upon it, and resist it with every fibre of our being? They could easily achieve the End Game today if they wanted to. What stops them? A date on the Gregorian calender system of time measurement?

For now, all I can think of to say, in answer to your query! PEACELOVEUNDERSTANDING

top topics

join