It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the heck?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Hey gang. Betcha wondering where the old WORM has been lately, huh? Well I been snoopin around the other forums and been reading some pretty zany (crazy) stuff

Alotta stuff about who does what and when (conspiracie stuff) and who was supposed to do what to who and stuffs like that. Aliens, army talk, religion and about the earth and the oil spill. Neat stuff

I just got 1 question-- what in the heck is a "Orgone generator'?

Thanks,
Ronnie
edit on 14-12-2010 by inchworm because: nobuddies bussiness

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by inchworm

Here is a great site that will answer your question:
www.educate-yourself.org...

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
It is good to see you have not abandoned us Big Worm I was becoming worried.

it seems you are broadening your horizens and looking beyond the kentucky blue grass culture, I applaud you for your curiousity! I just hope in the process we dont lose the "tuff guy" ronnie we all know and love!

In answer to your question we must first start out with " What is orgone?"

Orgone was closely associated with sexuality: Reich, following Freud, saw nascent sexuality as the primary energetic force of life. The term itself was chosen to share a root with the word orgasm, which both Reich and Freud took to be a fundamental expression of psychological health. This focus on sexuality, while acceptable in the clinical perspective of Viennese psychoanalytic circles, scandalized the conservative American public even as it appealed to countercultural figures like William S. Burroughs and Jack Kerouac.

en.wikipedia.org...

Hrmm I am going to have to think Long and Hard about what would generate such a thing,

Thanks for letting us all know you are still alive and well, and I look forward to you adding some research notes of your own to this topic!

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The only time I have ever heard of Orgones is here in Peep Show. A great comedy series in the UK:

"Orgones are the invisible molecules of life energy, which govern our moods and our actions. Negative Orgones are the source of all the problems in the world."

Hope that helps!

Also hello there, we've not met, I'm sort of newish.
edit on 14-12-2010 by Big Raging Loner because: To add the name Peep Show for explanatory reasons.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Mike Stivic

Hi guy
Thanks for your reply. Your not trying to pull one over on the old WORM about the orgone s-e-x room stuff are ya?

new topics

top topics

join