It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stumbled upon this random presentation on the economy and its collapse. Must see stuff here...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I work in the industry and stumbled upon this the other day thought you guys might want to have a little look see. This is not your typical you tube conspiracy nut video, no offense to those guys but the man who made this video probably knows nothing of the reptiles or nibiru but does know enough to correctly make calls for the last disaster. This is seriously one of the best videos I have seen on the topic and highly suggest you watch! Enjoy!

Link

I would like to add that this is about 30 minutes long.
edit on 14-12-2010 by 911fnord because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
ok - i've watched the first ten mins....so far it looks like an advert.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by 911fnord

Please tell me you didn't buy into this? This is an 'investment' company providing advice on stocks to buy. They do so through the hopes that lonely elder persons and people without a bit of common sense buy their stuff by using fearful scenarios that are based in half truths.

I wouldn't trust this unless someone can prove me otherwise. This is an advertisement...
edit on 14-12-2010 by ownbestenemy because: Didn't find the US. SEC source...removed.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I have seen this video, and it IS an advertisement.

Granted, there is some very interesting info included, but is very repetative, and could be condensed to 5 minutes.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Its an interesting clip to watch but most of it is about getting people to go and get their information by giving them your information; in short, it is an advertisement.

This particular thread is just like another one about that same segment of videos on YouTube, ending in all kinds of "give us your e-mail and we will send you bla bla bla".

Everyone knows the USA is going bankrupt and that gold and silver are good to purchase, and that the number one thing that has increased more than anything else is the price of water.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
uuuurgh....new? I think not. The US dollar is only the de facto world currency because of OPEC agreements. Why do you think the UK never joined the euro? Because of our oil exchange. Why do you think we went to war in Iraq? Among other things because Saddam cut a deal for his oil in Euros....American analysts fell about laughing...2 years later he turned in a neat profit. Venezuala made noises about doing the same.

The Chinese have been off loading their dollars for about 14 years now - very slowly. They hold so many of those i.o.u's that if they get rid of them at once the dollar crashes and they lose out. This stuff is old hat.

The US has been printing paper for decades - effectively the country has been living on thin air. Boring....this stuff is too well known. It's only 'offensive' if all you care about is money.
edit on 14-12-2010 by christina-66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

A lot of this is what we've been saying here for the past two years.

There's nothing new as far as I can see.

Also, it kind of annoys me when I'm taken to a site that is so blatantly marketing itself in this way.

This does raise an interesting issue though:
It's been over two years, and most Americans STILL have no clue.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
A little over an hour long; a warning would have been nice.

I'll finish watching it later, whether it is an advertisement or not it contains some interesting information found repeatedly on ATS, constantly overlooked by media outlets.
edit on 12/14/2010 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Here is the fraud complaint against the Frank Stansberry, who is the maker of the video in the above linked.

SEC v. AGORA, INC., PIRATE INVESTOR, LLC and FRANK PORTER STANSBERRY

And here is the Courts judgement and opinion. FindLaw

The man is a fraud using ignorance to get people to buy his 'stock advice newsletters'.

edit on 14-12-2010 by ownbestenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
it's an advert - beginning to end. Good grief. I can't stand it when my intelligence is insuted to such a degree. Why they hey did you post this OP? That's the only question I'd like answered. You say you're 'in the industry'. Do you work for this company?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
He does mention that he has a way to make money but nonetheless the information is well presented and well thought out and represented. It is a well put together presentation. For the record I have nothing to do with this firm or anything I just got the link in an email. I would not immediately shoot it down because he says he has some answers I am just now finishing it up its not that bad of an advert nothing like a typical 20 min section with Alex Jones.

EDIT to add okay right now yeah he is hawking his wares MY bad I did not mean to insult anybodies intelligence.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

It's just history man. Good grief...i made my last post well before I'd the vid finished (for me). I just told you what he did in 10 lines.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
If you really want access to some quality info try this propaganda busting site. It's been running a long time....no Alex Jones stylee here. Only for the literate.

TRUTH OUT . ORG

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Although I feel the message makes sense, it's an advertisement. The sound bites of people saying how great this guy's firm is are a dead giveaway.
edit on 14-12-2010 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
comparing this guy to alex joes is wrong on soooo many levels

bob chapman one of AJs regular guest kicks the crap out of this dude.
and i read the whole letter to be fair

Ps Aj was saying buy gold and silver ten years ago
there is nothing in the letter of value that hasn't been said on AJs
and many other long time patriot radio shows.
so
you lost a lot of credibility with me when you made that comment
and the SEC finding really iced the cake.

edit on 14-12-2010 by Danbones because: grammer

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

AJ must be taking some coin from this guy then since he advertises for this video on his show...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Yes, it's an add. But lots of information for free in it, so why so serious?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by christina-66
it's an advert - beginning to end. Good grief. I can't stand it when my intelligence is insuted to such a degree. Why they hey did you post this OP? That's the only question I'd like answered. You say you're 'in the industry'. Do you work for this company?

The absolute SCARIEST(!)(wake up at 2am) crap on the internet comes from the"buy goldfinancial crowd". After watching an interview where kramer laughs about the "us" (brokers/managers) and "them" (sheep to be fleecedi.e. you and me...): "I don't appreciate anyone in a tie telling us how badly they f*** 'd us over

this one is not "work safe":

www.youtube.com...

Jump you f'ers!
edit on 6-2-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-2-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
wow, most of the replys in this thread to this video disgust me.

this is one of the best pieces of information on the internet right now. this is a clear warning on just how useless the us doller is becoming, and all this video is trying to do is educated people.

top topics

join