It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction and Unique UFO Sighting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Greetings to all. Have been an avid follower of ATS for sometime but had no real reason to post an introduction -other than to say hello. That, however, changed dramatically on December 8 of last week. I live in Niagara County in Upstate New York and have been a "skywatcher" most of my adult life. Have seen some interesting anomalies along the way but nothing of what might be deemed significant. What I do spy-more often than not, are strobing type lights that most would say are distant stars- but I have my doubts. Similar type descriptions often appear from other posters on ATS. Nevertheless, driving home from work at approx. 5:15 pm heading directly east and I notice what appears to be "one of these strobing objects" but quite low on the horizon. Too low to be considered any type of celestial body -star or otherwise. I was able to watch while driving as the object was directly in line with my direction and luckily the road was dead straight for a couple of miles. All of a sudden, the object "blinked" a brilliant white flash and then shot off in a southerly direction at a speed that can only be described as mind boggling and disappeared instantly. It was as if watching a tracer bullet shoot from a high powered rifle. In fact, it left, for perhaps a second or less, what appeared to be a streak of light as if it were some sort of propulsion-but oh so fast. Admittedly, this was quite fascinating not to mention exciting. For the countless hours I have spent in my life observing the skies and wondering, this almost felt rewarding. Has anyone encountered a similar observation? I'm intuiting that the number of anomalous sightings around the world will be increasing -and for me at least, I'm greatly looking forward to meeting our Star Brothers and Sisters of the Light and know that they very much feel the same. Thank you for your time...

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
LINK
You should check this out, learn to use it. There's just no way to understand what you were trying to convey here.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Happyfeet

I'm not surprised by your response as there seems to be far to much unnecessary ridicule and demeaning throughout this site. I'm quite confident that most normal people would have little trouble following my tale. Merry Christmas to you as well...

join