It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gunman Opens Fire During School Board Meeting

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Someone said he was using blanks but if you look at 32-35 you can see the floor get shot

but that guy must be a horrible shot to miss them point blank..

He killed himself also so i do not see how he killed himself with a blank...

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Why "V" ..... WTF ??

He just watched "V for Vendetaa" ? and got obsessed with it ?
F-, man, this is another reason why many people look at ATS as a crazy nutjob

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Is it normal for these school board meetings to be filmed in HD??
I was expecting, if anything was filmed, to see a cheap blurry version in step with low school budgets.
I thought the only thing taken at these kind of meetings were minutes?
Wonder if the gunman knew that the meeting was being filmed?
So many questions....

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
Someone said he was using blanks but if you look at 32-35 you can see the floor get shot

but that guy must be a horrible shot to miss them point blank..

He killed himself also so i do not see how he killed himself with a blank...

On that note I've already seen some folks claiming a modified paintball gun, however I don't know how that would equate based off the sound of the gunfire. But if you see the first shot fired the stream or ejection or what not that you wanna call it does seem to vibe with that opinion. That would also equate for why it seems like bullets hit the floor, at that range and without the ability to get closer it would certainly look like an impact. Personally I think it was a fully loaded gun, but this guy is clearly not all there just notice in the longer version when they talk about a wife, he claims he doesn't know who they're talking about. So something is off in his head, in which case he may not even know where he was aiming at.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
So im not the only one finding the whole thing odd am i?

Seems very weird.

I was listening to shep and he was saying they were using blanks..

Then the comments on youtube mention the guy using blanks,.

but then it is said in the report he shot himself at the end after he got injured?

Maybe he WAS shooting blanks and they covered the security guard's ass and he really died from a fatal gun shot which i dont care if that was the case even if they were blanks..

I just don't get how the floor looks shot though at 32-35

can a blank do that??

Can you killyourself with a blank???

edit on 14-12-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

No your not the only one finding the whole thing bizarre as all hell, from his inability to hit anyone at point blank range, to the story that seems like its changing several times already, to the V for Vendetta symbol.

Not only all of that taken into account but a facebook profile that was created only days before this happened loaded up with some sentiments that I can only describe as a parody of a conspiracy nut.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Yah he seems messed up on pills or drunk

you see him swaying back and forth......

i saw the whole video where he lets everyone goo...

But you can see a flash and report out the barrel making me think it was a gun..

But could it be blanks??

The report said he killed himself after a short gunfight with the retired detective security guard..

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by machines4200
anyone know what the V in the circle represents? cuz it sure as hell aint a V for victory.

V for vendetta, the same thing all the 4chan protesters are always going off about.

I'm not a fan of theirs at all, anyone can tell that from my previous posts over the last few days regarding the whole Wikileaks thing, but something about this just doesn't feel right.

Convenient for the Government calling them all terrorists, it just seems a little to fishy even for me.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

That's the thing about that report, I've already seen that he was shot multiple times by the security guard, that he killed himself after being wounded, and that he went down in the gunfight. I realize that immediately after an event story's are going to change just due to the collection of information, and that in and of itself isn't suspicious it's the whole taking everything else into account that makes it shady.

And I do agree with you that it was a regular weapon, I feel he was just tripped out or messed up or something.along those lines that would impair his aim.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Three cheers for the public education system... hip-hip bang.... hip-hip bang... you get my point. So since when do armed security guards show up for a board meeting. Those board members must be real scum-bags with a huge fan base for them to have an armed guard there. Just an observation.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Maybe he was not trying to shoot them?

Maybe he was just on a suicide mission...

I mean he was 3 feet from them..

He was not messed up enough to kill the lady with a purse....

The superintendent thought he was firing blanks but blanks shoot cotton

could that make the mark on the floor..

also you see the papers go flying like a blast of air

but no damage to the desk

i would imagine it would of put a hole in that desk or wall or something

and the guy he shot at it looks like a dead on shot but maybe its just the angle...

this was being broadcasted live also on the internet for parents so yes there are alot of cameras there

the whole room was packed with people

and he told themto go but have the6 men stay...

he seems messed up but he could of killed people straight up if he really wanted to..
edit on 15-12-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
Impossible. Schools are gun-free zones. The story is an obvious fabrication.

Yeah and if guns were illegal surely this law-abiding citizen would have no earthly way of getting one.

You're right, though. Schools are gun-free zones. How on Earth did he manage to get a gun in there? I mean it's against the law.

More like why wasn't someone else in there packing? All they had was a woman with a purse? They should have made it legal to carry concealed weapons onto school grounds after the Virginia Tech shootings if nothing else.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
He wasn't familiar with his pistol.

It went off as he had lowered it accidentally, surprising him.

For the folks who got shot at, some days you''re just lucky, some days you're not.

Today they were lucky.

Blanks or not.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
The guy can't shoot for the life of him.

Well, obviously, he's dead

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
It astounds me how after he whips out the pistol and points it in the vicinity of ALL of the board members ... the majority of them barely flinch.. I realize they're likely 'scared stiff' ... but something seems strange...

I'm not 'wearing a tinfoil hat' over this or anything... it just doesn't sit with me well... He misses EVERYBODY? He is this upset, 'on pills', and fails to hit anybody?

Perhaps he didn't have 'what-it-takes' to end another life... except his own. That is a possibility.

However... some observations... the gun seemed to do very little damage, injured no-one, and caused (in my opinion) little panic.

A question: Who shot at his legs? Or what hit his legs? after he begins firing upon the board... you can clearly see him distracted by something at his legs and following sounds.

i want to point out... I just watched a linked video to this (via youtube) about a Tampa, Florida school shooting... it looked completely staged... the writing looked ridiculously staged... as well as the rest of the information... and a commenter below claimed "calm down people, i live in florida this never happened".

www.youtube.com...

(can't figure out how to embed or find youtube video #)

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.............................................

My guess: Follow up on the abolishment of the 2nd ammendment, in laymens terms... They're coming for your guns; and they're using the media.
edit on 15-12-2010 by MavRck because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-12-2010 by MavRck because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Problem is - our guns shoot real bullets. Honestly, this thing is going to need its own thread in dissection. Who painted that V for Vendetta on the wall. He sure as # didn't. So why was that in the background this whole time. What target audience was this snuff film directed at? Something ain't right with this at all. Why would a V for Vendetta logo be in the background of this scene. Seriously WTF!?
I am completely serious folks... Really think about this, why would a V for Vendetta logo be in the background painted on the wall at a school board meeting. Is this some sort of subliminal bull#. Is it an attempt to associate people who use the V logo as crazy nuts like this clown? Whose his wife? What was she fired for? Who really was this guy? His intention seemed to be a suicide mission all the way, without the intent to take "everyone" out. Yet, he just randomly decided to finally open fire. And go down like the clown that he was.

Something ain't right about this at all. And then at the end, the hero security guard who happened to have a gun at a school board meeting shot him in the legs once he opened fire.... Good thing he was there. How many school board meetings have you been to where there have been armed security guards? Maybe because its Florida and they have more of an open gun law? And last but not least the cops were there faster than a superhero thankfully.

I am very glad that no one got hurt, but its really interesting to see his positioning in the film where he stands right INSIDE of the V for Vendetta logo for awhile before opening fire. I guess we're really supposed to see that logo eh?
edit on 15-12-2010 by Bonified Ween because: More notes

edit on 15-12-2010 by Bonified Ween because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

There is a longer video, that's about 4 minutes long that shows him spray painting the logo. But still his association with the symbol, or more importantly ANON's association with the symbol as well as that Coldblood OP (OP in this sense having a different meaning) seems almost as though an attempt to put a face on a faceless group.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Awolscout
reply to post by Bonified Ween

There is a longer video, that's about 4 minutes long that shows him spray painting the logo. But still his association with the symbol, or more importantly ANON's association with the symbol as well as that Coldblood OP (OP in this sense having a different meaning) seems almost as though an attempt to put a face on a faceless group.

Right on..thanks for the reply... For a minute I was like who in the world setup this play stage for all of us to see. Nice to hear he spray painted it on there. Then again he could have been some crazy fat guy who just got the DVD of V for Vendetta and like the movie and decided to make it his "symbol". Too bad he couldn't have just reenacted it out at home and left all these people alone. Damn idiot.

This is what happens when you have too much High Fructose Corn Syrup in your diet folks - that and Aspartame.
edit on 15-12-2010 by Bonified Ween because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Some of you guys kill me when you always try to find a conspiracy in everything, even something as true and real as this. Everyone involved is very lucky to be alive and the guy who shot him is a hero. Conspiracy case closed period!.

My heart goes out to all involved even the family members of the crazy guy, damn shame.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   

I can't believe how stupid that guy was at around 0:19 seconds in - he starts talking in a condescending fashion to a guy who is standing in front of him (obviously off his rocker) with a GUN in his hand.

That is so incredibly stupid, I can't believe it.

You are supposed to talk calmly, reassuringly, tell them that they are in control, but to please have mercy, etc.

But instead, he's all, "I think you want the cops to come in here and kill you."

Negotiation FAIL.

The whole reason (if you can call it that) a person does something crazy like this is because they don't feel people listen/understand their problems. So for this board guy to claim that A) He knows what's going on this guys mind and B) That the gunman wants to be killed, is actually PUSHING this man to "communicate" with the tool he came to communicate with.

Don't get me wrong - the gunman is the criminal here - but if you think speaking in a patronizing manor to a wildman wielding a gun in your face is going to win him over, you are an idiot because you are not only putting your life in danger, but also the lives of the other people around you as well.

P.S. on a side note, thank god the gunman had zero training of how to use his weapon properly, or else he may have actually killed some of those people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join