It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gunman Opens Fire During School Board Meeting

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by lildaddy985
Where is the part where the guy offs himself???? Everything that I have seen stops the footage when the guy hits the ground. I very seriously doubt that the head wound is self-inflicted. It doesn't make any sense. Why would a guy trying for suicide by cop (make others responsible for his death) decide after being hit, to shoot himself? I don't get it or believe it.

I don't think that one is hard to understand. We don't show real murder/suicide on television. He shoots himself because the other guy didn't kill him, only wounded him and he'd probably have survived, been parading on television for years, and then sentenced to spend his life in prison. He told them ahead of time he was not leaving the room alive.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I'd give a star one hell of a star to anyone that can get a picture of mr. clays wife

I can't find it for nothing.....

Some info on dukes wife

PANAMA CITY - The wife of the man who held a Florida school board at gunpoint said Wednesday that her husband was a gentle giant who was pushed over the edge by the economy and frustrated over her losing her teaching job."He wanted to get me an answer," Rebecca Duke said a day after her husband, Clay Duke, a former Tampa resident, shot himself after firing at school board members during a meeting Tuesday.

www2.tbo.com...

Picture of *the dukester* in 1972 high school

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/283e4194df68.jpg[/atsimg]

Well he got her an answer to say the least.....

edit on 15-12-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaDe_
I posted this in the other thread that was closed so I will post it here as well.

What I find amazing is at a distance of no more than 10ft he missed all the people he was shooting at? That seems almost impossible! If you have ever been to the range before you know that most people even inexperienced are capable of putting most shots on paper 8x11 at a distance of 7 yards or 21 feet. This guy was shooting point blank and missed? Something doesn't add up.

Ok, I have some serious issues after thinking more about this. I think this thing is totally staged. I think this man is shooting a semi automatic blank gun just like the one in this link. HERE I think all this was staged for some reason that has yet to be revealed.
edit on 12/15/2010 by SpaDe_ because: added link

If that was true, then when you go shoot'n ducks at fair-ground from 10ft then everybody should win with a score of 10/10. It might be a different matter id the ducks were not moving. And if somebody was pointing a gun in your general direction are you just going to stand there like a deer in the headlights.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfenz
5 He did not Kill anyone as People claimed he didn't I think he wasn't planning to kill any one and purposely Missed and Did it for Life Insurance Reason's for his Wife ? Is that the Motive ? My Guess
Well didnt kill the Purse Lady trying to take his Pistol..
Personally that what i came up with Life insurance and Death Benefits for his Wife ! Either Way ....
It was a Last Minute Call Especially when His Life Insurance Payments were Due... if he had any ..

He isn't going to get a life insurance payout. It won't pay for attempted murder/suicide. I would image he would have know this but, hell, people can't even point to their own country on a map so its hard to say what he did and did not know.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Duke was charged in October 1999 with aggravated stalking, shooting or throwing a missile into a building or vehicle and obstructing justice, according to state records. He was convicted and sentenced in January 2000 to five years in prison and was released in January 2004. Records show Duke was a licensed massage therapist before his arrest but it wasn't clear if he was employed

A message therapist eh??? I wouldn't let that guy anywhere near my back..

Their saying he was a real nice guy.....
edit on 15-12-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

V for Vendetta

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Quoting the one I call the omnipotent hypocrite?aka his name starts witha B ends with a D?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
What if......He was a paid plant for political reasons. He was broke so could have benefited from the cash. He knew how to shoot a handgun and was paid to miss. Unfortunatly for him the security guy wasnt in on the deal and was asked to leave at one point but returned and the gunman was taken down.

It fits with the bad acting of the supposed victims, with the crazy purse swinging lady, with the gunman making sure he was slap bang in the middle of the circle round the V before firing ( He checked both the camera and the wall before firing) and the fact that there were more shots edited into the longer video.

Also, the dramatic..." Look at me Im aiming" and the white haired guy talking about bullet holes in the wall that werent there and the gunman moving the chair in the area prior to where "ginger" took a swing at him

Ok tinfoil hat off, but i feel better for that.

Edit to add.... Im a photographer and the camera position could not have been more precise for composition, field of view and drama.

respects

edit on 15-12-2010 by captiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I didn't see the whole video, just the short clip of the gunfire. I would agree the V in a circle is a V for vendetta reference that could tie to an anonymous association. Anonymous is such a loose group of people that the actions of any one member mean nothing. I would think if this is a legit video he is probably on drugs and depressed. He clearly states "I'm about to die in a minute" just before he starts shooting. That strikes me as a suicidal move to get someone to kill him because he couldn't kill himself. Also culturally we are desperate for our 15 minutes of fame so dying in HD broadcast to a whole school district full of parents certainly resulted in his moment of fame here. It's sad really. Nobody else died but him so whats the harm. A few people got scared and some furniture got a little damaged. Not a big deal.

I'm sure this will be used extensively to paint the anonymous group as crazy domestic terrorists bent on mass murder of school children or some such nonsense like they always do.

If this dude really was in vendetta mode, he should have picked a target that matters. Why attack a school board? Was his wife on the board or a teacher and she got fired by this dude in the video behind the desk? See It must be personal.

If I put on my tin foil hat for a minute Maybe he was kidnapped by CIA drugged extensively, brainwashed to follow a certain set of actions which unfold in the video and/or blackmailed/intimidated to do such actions. Who does this benefit, it just makes Anonymous look like the bad guy so big brother can ramp up its control of the net.

If any of you guys ever go nuts like this dumbass, at least throw your life away attacking a real enemy, if your claiming anonymous membership, wouldn't you go after a bank? Their MO here seems to be financial damage to financial institutions who acted against wikileaks, so go after a damn bank, not a school board. The education system is our friend. The banking system is our enemy. GET IT STRAIGHT!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I don't think they were blanks.. Unless this gun was especially made for blanks. Blanks produce no recoil, so after the first shot, there would not have been the energy to work the slide and chamber a new round. People miss at those distances all the time.. They even say that cops miss around 75% of the shots they fire. Also blanks tend to make that huge hollywood fireball out of the end, which I didn't see. Either way this whole thing is a lil wierd.

Deebo

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Does anyone have a video of what happens after the shooting???

2nd line

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by skeptic_al

I heard on FAUX news when it happened that the guy used a gun with blanks to shoot at them and then used another gun on himself.
The info on the blankgun has been superimposed with the present story.
Not sure if they made a mistake and corrected it to the story they have now or if they whitewashed it.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
This video epitomizes why I am an ATS addict. It's nice to have somewhere to go to discuss how bizarre this whole scenario seems without feeling like a complete nutjob. At least I know there are others that think this whole thing smells bad/feels bad.

It's hard to pinpoint exactly what makes it feel so wrong. Maybe because it is the combination of so many things... I know one thing that gets me in particular is the way the guy stands while having his conversation, got his hand in his pocket with the gun dropped down... real casual like. I know when I have my hand in my pocket like that I feel kind of kicked back. Just seems like a strange stance in this situation.

It' just one of many things that feel wrong about this.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scalded Frog
This video epitomizes why I am an ATS addict. It's nice to have somewhere to go to discuss how bizarre this whole scenario seems without feeling like a complete nutjob. At least I know there are others that think this whole thing smells bad/feels bad.

It's hard to pinpoint exactly what makes it feel so wrong. Maybe because it is the combination of so many things... I know one thing that gets me in particular is the way the guy stands while having his conversation, got his hand in his pocket with the gun dropped down... real casual like. I know when I have my hand in my pocket like that I feel kind of kicked back. Just seems like a strange stance in this situation.

It' just one of many things that feel wrong about this.

Not only that, I am really confused as to why that woman thought hitting him with her bag would do anything...was she hoping for backup?
edit on 15-12-2010 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Let them kill off each other, more guns to the public.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

MK_Ultra at work here?

What do you think?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

He also made up the story about his wife needing a job making himself into a false victim of the economy. Turns out he served four years for abusing his EX wife. He was a real political show boat! Thank God his bullets missed the targets. He recommeds "Media Matters" on his facepage. I bet they are real glad about that over at Media Matters.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
The whole thing seems staged to me. To focus more negative attention on "conspiracy theorist=truth speakers" and paint us as "crazy wackjobs".

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Hes just a sad product of our sick society.

This is a quote from the shooter, sorry if it was already posted.

"My testament: Some people (the government sponsored media) will say I was evil, a monster (V) ... no ... I was just born poor in a country where the Wealthy manipulate, use, abuse, and economically enslave 95 per cent of the population. Rich Republicans, Rich Democrats ... same-same ... rich ... they take turns fleecing us ... our few dollars ... pyramiding the wealth for themselves."

ca.news.yahoo.com...
edit on 15-12-2010 by dukeofjive because: added link to article where i got quote from shooter ehheh

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

I have no doubt he was under mind control, I have made a new thread abut these shootings and the mind control aspects in them, if you are interested here is a link:
Another ELF Electromagnetic Waves Mind Control Victim: An insight into Clay Duke Panama Shootings.

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join