It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gunman Opens Fire During School Board Meeting

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptSplatter
reply to post by thecinic

When I posted last night everyone (local police here) thought she wasn't real but from what I heard this morning she may in fact exist and is probably being interviewed as well as his house searched for clues as to why he snapped. I will post more info as I get it. Should be seeing some guys from the county tonight for dinner. I will let you know what I find out.

I cant speak for all wives out there, but I know if I pulled some stunt and then offed myself, my lady would be in no condition to be interviewed by ANYONE, or make some written statement. She would be hiding in her room, hysterically crying her eyes out, possibly surrounded by family.

If the wife does exist, and shes not some loon, I feel for her. This is the worst time of the year for something like this..... talk about worst Christmas and New Years ever

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

Guns can be considered for defensive purposes against animals and humans. Education and oversight seems like a more plausible solution. Taking away something from a population creates an underground of sorts for these items which increases the danger.
With education and oversight, it's easier to hold people accountable and is more inviting for everyone to go and get one. If everyone had a gun all the time eventually they wouldn't be important and probably used more responsibly.

As soon as humans see a forbidden fruit...be afraid...

That's why I prefer freedom over security. More security makes society more dangerous.
edit on 15-12-2010 by CanuckCoder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
A month ago there was a strange threat to schools in Broward County, Florida, in the southern part of the state. The threat prompted all Broward County Public Schools to go on lockdown. According to investigators, the threat... said, "I am planning something big around a government building in Broward County, maybe a post office, maybe a school." This threat may have also involved a husband/wife team.

www.justnews.com...
The lockdown was lifted after police determined that the phone call threat was received from a number in Florida but outside the area of Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties...

So theoretically this threat could have come from the panhandle part of the state, where Panama City is located.

I don't know if a suspect was ever arrested. But I wonder if there could be a connection between these two events.

The FBI was the lead agency investigating the case in South Florida. Look for signs the FBI is injecting itself into the Panama City case. If so, it's probably a covert op.

More info on the Broward County events here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 15-12-2010 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Not out of morbid entertainment or curiosity, but has anybody got the video where he does actually shoot himself?
I mean they must have filmed it and it would settle the debate of "did he / didnt he kill himself". I find it wierd how they censored the whole cut where he shoots himself, when they show the first guy apparently getting shoot and the ensuing shoot out.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Heres the suicide note from the guy...

"My Testament: Some people (the government sponsored media) will say I was evil, a monster (v)... no... I was just born poor in a country where the Wealthy manipulate, use, abuse, and economically enslave 95% of the population. Rich republicans, Rich democrats... same-same... rich... they take turns fleecing us... our few dollars... pyramiding the wealth for themselves. The 95%... the us, in US of A, are the neo slaves of the Global Sotuh. Our Masters, the Wealthy, do, as they like to us...

"There's class warfare, all right, but its my class, the rich class that's making war and we're winning."
-Warren Buffet

Rise like lions after slumber.
In unvanquishable number.
Shake your chains to earth like dew.
Which in sleep has fallen you.
Ye are many- they are few.

Want the truth? => metanoia-films.org...
metanoia-films.org... Can you handle the truth?"

I think it goes deeper than his wife...

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteDevil013

From what i can tell...1 hit the wall, 1 hit the ground, 2 hit the desk (you can see the papers fly up)...so i dont know where the 2 holes in the wall came from

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
The cop who shot the suspect apparently had a close relationship with the Feds.  He might even have been a Fed himself:

www.newsherald.com...
Mike Jones was a cop with the Panama City Police Department for 20 years, then he retired and served for a while as a school board member. After a failed bid for sheriff, he became Bay District’s chief of safety, security and police.  In his capacity as school safety director, Jones has brought a multitude of grants to the school system for needed safety improvements, officials said.

Who gives out grants to improve school safety?  The Department of Homeland Security, and the hero cop was probably their boy to begin with.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Well that should be obvious to everyone after watching the video there was something deeper..

He could of taken out the old lady, and atleast one of the other board members, but he didn't....

I mean this guy is no humanitarian but it is clear that his objective was deeper then the face value most people are taking this......

My local news fox 13 has confirmed there is a wife and she was fired she described him as a (GENTLE GIANT).. I wonder what this chick looks like,,,,

Here is the closest we got to the last seconds of his life...

edit on 15-12-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

God this is so disturbing...

I am sympathetic towards the shooter in some ways. He obviously had some idealogical influences that helped push him into this position.

That being said, he was self centered and self righteous with a poor me attitude. That is not a good combination.

He deserved to die that day and I am happy to see no one else was hurt. This is just a sad sad situation.

-1 for America.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Its possible he was a plant- he was shooting blanks afterall.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The shooting happened at a school board meeting room that minutes earlier had been filled with students accepting awards.  I don't think this is an accident.  Just in the past four months:

8-17-10  Guy in McKinney, Texas shoots at police station and community college next door before committing suicide.  Motive unknown.

9-28-10  Student shoots up University of Texas/Austin and commits suicide. Motive unknown.

10-8-10  Guy shoots up Kelly Elementary School in San Diego County, California.  Motive unknown. (He also claimed he was just firing blanks and that the shooting was a drill.)

11-29-10 Student fires shots and takes hostages at Marinette High School, Marinette, WI, before committing suicide. Motive unknown.

Note the similar 'school' theme in all these mysterious events.

And of course the perp in Panama City was mentally 'treated'--which means being dosed with mind-altering drugs--sometime before the attack.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by starviego
The shooting happened at a school board meeting room that minutes earlier had been filled with students accepting awards.  I don't think this is an accident.  Just in the past four months:

8-17-10  Guy in McKinney, Texas shoots at police station and community college next door before committing suicide.  Motive unknown.

9-28-10  Student shoots up University of Texas/Austin and commits suicide. Motive unknown.

10-8-10  Guy shoots up Kelly Elementary School in San Diego County, California.  Motive unknown. (He also claimed he was just firing blanks and that the shooting was a drill.)

Note the similar 'school' theme in all these mysterious events.

And of course the perp in Panama City was mentally 'treated'--which means being dosed with mind-altering drugs--sometime before the attack.

Can you post the source provided for mr. clay having been dosed with mind-altering drugs?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I have just seen the Whole Clip

Here is what I Learned from this Clip
From my understanding is

1 His Unemployment Benefits Ran Out

His Wife Lost his Job From the School Teacher Nurse Etc.. ? as She was Fired

3 He Said he and his Wife is was Broke
Fact: Dept of Social Service will NOT help you Financially for a Complete Month They Will Only Help you
with Medical and Food Benefits ! for the Month ...

4 The Directer of the Board ( One In the Middle Admits of Signing The Papers of Termination of his wife but
doesn't know Why He did it )

Reminds me of the Mindless Mayor in Blazing Saddles Signing Paper Work Work Work )

5 He did not Kill anyone as People claimed he didn't I think he wasn't planning to kill any one and purposely Missed and Did it for Life Insurance Reason's for his Wife ? Is that the Motive ? My Guess
Well didnt kill the Purse Lady trying to take his Pistol..

6 he Looks like he in his late 50s Early 60s would someone Hire Him ?(Convict Bipolar etc..) at his age Could he Find a Job that Pays Well Especially if he had lived the Life Upper Middle Class ! & i Debt to his ASS if thats the Case

Personally that what i came up with Life insurance and Death Benefits for his Wife ! Either Way ....
It was a Last Minute Call Especially when His Life Insurance Payments were Due... if he had any ..

7 If he DId intend to Kill ! Missing at point blank Range is so sad ! with a pistol Ron Whites Toddler Son (Tater) Could of done a Better job !

8 Shooting himself ! Hmm I Hope his Insurance has a Suicide Coverage Policy or his Wife is screwed
at least she will get the Death benefits
9 He was Bipolar and couldn't afford the Medication

School Board Gunman (FULL UNCUT VIDEO)
(Note The Ending of Him being brought down it cut)
The Reason Im putting this up is for the Audio ! Listen Close!

Man i would like to see what will happen to the 2 million others when their in the same situation when their Extended Benefits Run out

Ohh by the way for those of you thinks hes a bad shot

Rebecca Duke said her husband was an excellent marksman who probably intentionally missed the five board members who were sitting just steps away.

"He didn't want any one to get hurt but himself," she said.

Born in Ocala, Fla., Duke graduated from high school in Tampa. Little is known about his early adult years — family members claimed he was in the Air Force for eight years, but that could not be confirmed.

There There more info about The Gunman named Clay Duke! on the Link Below

Link :
Fla. school board shooter had turbulent life
news.yahoo.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
Can you post the source provided for mr. clay having been dosed with mind-altering drugs?

news.yahoo.com...
"He sought psychiatric help and took his medications as ordered."

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Why do they ask the gunman "How long have you been in prison?"

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

Excellent!
I wonder what the names of the meds were??? Xanax maybe? He looks like he might be on some xanax and booze also probally anti-depressants..

Wolfenz i think life insurance policy would be void if you commit suicide.... As I remember a guy faking a plane crash so it looked like an accident and that they were killed in it, to collect the insurance because I think by proxy suicide forbodes your rights to relinquish that cash or shall we say cash in the insurance policy..

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
The guy was obviously not all there and had a loose screw. But why does it have to be a conspiracy theory? I understand that's the point of ATS but sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Absolutely correct! Unless said cigar is intended for Monica Lewinsky's watchamacallit!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

everyone should have guns, so you can protect yourself from guns.

You are so totally right, only EX-CONS should have guns, oh, and DRUG DEALERS, and MOBSTERS - actually lets just say only people that obey the law should not have guns. They can use purses.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
The problem with everyone having a gun is simple..some people simply are off balance. What could have been a simple fist fight due to looking at some guys girlfriend randomly, suddenly turns into a shoot out.

Things are never a simple answer. the "oh, just give everyone a gun" is just as dumb as "just ban all guns" mindset.

You argument is pretty simply defeated. The "nut" in this case was an ex-convict which was not supposed to legally own a gun. Gun laws do not work in a world filled with hundreds of millions of guns and nations at constant war with one another using guns. In that world the only people screwed are the people without guns. In the Star Trek world sure - no one should have guns... only phasers.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
reply to post by starviego

Excellent!
I wonder what the names of the meds were??? Xanax maybe? He looks like he might be on some xanax and booze also probally anti-depressants..

Wolfenz i think life insurance policy would be void if you commit suicide.... As I remember a guy faking a plane crash so it looked like an accident and that they were killed in it, to collect the insurance because I think by proxy suicide forbodes your rights to relinquish that cash or shall we say cash in the insurance policy..

Most policies only have a two year suicide clause so you can;t get a policy and then off yourself so the family gets the money, after two years they usually pay.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join