It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gunman Opens Fire During School Board Meeting

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Well, as in my last post, looks like the public is already being brainwashed into associating Duke with "Anonymous".

Since the screen adaptation, both the "V" and the Guy Fawkes mask have taken on a whole new meaning in Internet culture. They're symbols of the Anonymous movement -- a pseudo-anarchist collection of hackers committed to free information and general wackiness.

link

Glenn Beck also making remarks

Wow, that didn't take long AT ALL!
edit on 12/15/2010 by bestideayet because: Add links

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by bestideayet

The debate as to whether or not gun laws had ANYTHING to do with this won't be solved in this thread, so I will look at this situation in a different light, and I apologize in advance if this was already mentioned.

You are correct, and I think it started out as a joke and it kind of got carried away. I apologize, because I honestly don't believe gun laws had anything to do with the subject at hand.

There are plenty of other Conspiracy theories that can be played here!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by bestideayet

You hit some beautiful points.

This was just another *guy with a gun story* all the information at first was different.

You hear he was shooting *blanks* he was shooting *blank*

The retraction to wear a police officer shot the guy then it turned into *he shot himself*

The people on scene was on shepard smith not even 30 minutes after this happened and she sounded like she was told what to say during the 8 minute or so interview.

Then about 9 pm the VIDEO is released.. This is when it goes viral that is when this thread hit

and that is when my jaw dropped and i'm like *really*

what the hell is going on??

The guy could obviously killed everyone during the hold up he was inches away from them when the lady with the purse hit him..

He didn't shoot ginger, he didn't shoot anyone he thought was *innocent*

he didn't even seem to SHOOT at them when he was 6 feet from them and start firing..

He KNEW he was going to die today (well yesterday)

The v for vandetta and the facebook being created is weird and he had a reasoning I think going further then most are delving..

The whole the superintendents are heros the one guy in the red shirt SELLS his boss down the drain *HE IS THE ONE THAT SIGNED THE PAPERS*

Almost forced him into saying well it's all my fault *YAH I SIGNED THE PAPERS*

It doesn't add up.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
The chap in the red also crawlled like mad to get out once the shooting starts and joined 'Ginger' in the back room.. he must have been desperately scared.

edit on 15-12-2010 by yzzyUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Yesterday I seen the video of him shooting at the board members but now I just finished the other video of the lady hitting him with the purse and Im sure he didn't want to kill anybody.. atleast subconsciously anyways.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty
reply to post by getreadyalready

But what if they all had guns and he pulled out a water hose?

That would be his last stupid mistake.

If anyone is looking at you menacingly, talking crazy, threatening, what have you, you have to always assume the worst. Water hose, squirt gun, samurai sword, whatever someone threatens you with doesnt make a difference. You will never know whether hes joking or serious about trying to take your life. Would you really be willing to wait and find out?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay Electronica
Yesterday I seen the video of him shooting at the board members but now I just finished the other video of the lady hitting him with the purse and Im sure he didn't want to kill anybody.. atleast subconsciously anyways.

How can you say that when he pulls out a gun and points it at a group of people and pulls the trigger?

Are you in possession of some information that no one else knows? Was he a manchurian candidate?

Saying he didnt mean to hurt anyone is like saying Tiger Woods didnt mean to cheat on his wife, at least subconsciously.

edit on 15-12-2010 by WhiteDevil013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay Electronica

Maybe just worded a little wrong

He could of killed them if he really wanted to but I do not think that is the case.

He was trying to make some statement, to much inconclusive evidence points to him for sure being crazy but we don't even know about his wife yet..

Don't even know who she is or IF she is real... Still no update no word NOTHING about this wife no where where the hell is she out... Does she even exist???

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

I have read a lot of posts, and I saw the video on various news and internet outlets. What I'm having a hard time believing is that no one has smelled the obvious coverup that I immediately noticed.... Where is the part where the guy offs himself???? Everything that I have seen stops the footage when the guy hits the ground. I very seriously doubt that the head wound is self-inflicted. It doesn't make any sense. Why would a guy trying for suicide by cop (make others responsible for his death) decide after being hit, to shoot himself? I don't get it or believe it. If security killed a nut with a gun, that's cool. The guy deserved it. But if there was something that was deemed too sensitive for us, it probably has something in it that implicates somebody in a crime. Like in this video I linked to. Does anybody else out there see this. Where is the rest of the footage? Has anybody seen the raw footage of the whole thing? This stuff is unbelievable. There is definitely something wrong with this picture.

width="480" height="385"> "http://www.youtube.com/v/WNikH1VkUA8?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

"He pulled a gun then a women hit him with her purse he pushed her to the ground, and began to fire randomly... "

He let the woman go, He then proceeded to negotiate with the board members. THEN started to open fire. No one died.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MITSwagger

"He pulled a gun then a women hit him with her purse he pushed her to the ground, and began to fire randomly... "

He let the woman go, He then proceeded to negotiate with the board members. THEN started to open fire. No one died.

Thats what is also VERY odd... He let the women go and anyone that he deemed *innocent*. Which makes me believe he was NOT there for a killing spree.

The second ammendment is what stopped him..

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_0bserver85
Why "V" ..... WTF ??

He just watched "V for Vendetaa" ? and got obsessed with it ?
F-, man, this is another reason why many people look at ATS as a crazy nutjob

That's why I Said this whole thing could be a sham. It'll be used to put different agendas on the table such as peoples gun rights, conspiracy theorist's and it'll even help Obama with what he want's to do with tax's being that's what the gunman was blabbering about to begin with. I really feel this video was staged. An hour before I seen the original video coverage on Anderson Cooper, the topic at hand was Conspiracy theories.. Go Figure. I'm guessing after Christmas the Media will be using the gunman video to discredit sites such as ATS among all the others. (Even tho half of the MSM get's some of it's sources from here)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I
Repeat
There
Is
No
Conspiracy!!!

Just some very lucky people. The only reason Bill thought they were blanks is because he himself couldn't believe the guy missed. After he saw the bullet holes behind him he realized they weren't blanks. The V is just something the CRAZY guy believed in nothing more nothing less.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
WHY THE HELL DO PEOPLE HAVE THE IMPRESSION THAT AMERICANS DON'T PROTEST?

Deadly or not, that is a protest!
Americans protest more than any other country in the world, smfh.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Does anyone else notice that the board member claims that their were 2 bullet holes behind him...yet only one shot fired at him. The second went to the ground. Also at this point I cant find any video of the alleged gunfight between the guards and the man. Tell you why, because there covering up the fact that he was shot. Not sure why though because if this was a real case (I contend that it isnt) they would have been well within their right to open fire if the situation looked the way it did. Yet they are going with the story that he shot himself...strange

I don't know if anyone else feels like they can see whats going on here. There going to make people like us look violent. We've seen it happening. If you oppose the government your a terrorist. There going to use the media to show how dangerous we are because were messed up from watching movies like V-for Vendetta

I mean if he was really a truth seeking freedom fighter...he would not have chosen the V-for Vendetta symbol I mean c'mon. Its too obvious...something the sheeple will recognize? categorize? hmmm

Also I cant find any footage of what this guy was saying...it just shows him pointing the gun

Gonna look around some more

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptSplatter
I
Repeat
There
Is
No
Conspiracy!!!

Just some very lucky people. The only reason Bill thought they were blanks is because he himself couldn't believe the guy missed. After he saw the bullet holes behind him he realized they weren't blanks. The V is just something the CRAZY guy believed in nothing more nothing less.

Some people hold this guy up as a martyr......

No so much as a protest, but much more as attempted murder...

Has anyone seen this guys wife????

Where the hell is she?

Am i the only who finds it weird STILL no wife?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghandi

They aren't showing the video because its too graphic. The guy peeled his camp on HD, you really want to see that? I live in the area, have been in the building several times and some of those people were once my teachers. Believe me this is very real, and very sad. Everyone was lucky this guy was so crazy and pissed off he couldn't aim that gun. Even Bill Husfelt couldn't believe he wasn't shot.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

When I posted last night everyone (local police here) thought she wasn't real but from what I heard this morning she may in fact exist and is probably being interviewed as well as his house searched for clues as to why he snapped. I will post more info as I get it. Should be seeing some guys from the county tonight for dinner. I will let you know what I find out.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghandi
Does anyone else notice that the board member claims that their were 2 bullet holes behind him...yet only one shot fired at him. The second went to the ground. Also at this point I cant find any video of the alleged gunfight between the guards and the man. Tell you why, because there covering up the fact that he was shot. Not sure why though because if this was a real case (I contend that it isnt) they would have been well within their right to open fire if the situation looked the way it did. Yet they are going with the story that he shot himself...strange

I count 4 shots total. But maybe I'm wrong. If you watch his wrist, the first one makes his hand rise up, the second hits the ground as hes moving, the third is back towards the original shot, and the final is as hes coming around the corner. Either way, at least two shots hit the wall right?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptSplatter

When I posted last night everyone (local police here) thought she wasn't real but from what I heard this morning she may in fact exist and is probably being interviewed as well as his house searched for clues as to why he snapped. I will post more info as I get it. Should be seeing some guys from the county tonight for dinner. I will let you know what I find out.

I used to live in panama city for 17 years. The drug problem(weed,ex,meth) is pretty bad down there. Especially meth and weed.

He might be a manchurian canditate setup by the cia. TPTB knew he was going to be there. The Cameras th lighting...all a show to paint conspiracy theorists as "terrorists". This system is eating on itself day by day.
TPTB even tie in Facebook in the processes.

Result: Chinese style censorship/monitoring of the internet. Label all that don't parrot the state's propaganda a "terrorist" and send them to a FEMA camp or prison or assasinate them altogether..

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join