It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Riots in Russia's Capitol

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
riots have broken out right outside of the kremlin yesterday, apparently caused by the death of a football player last week

heres a link to some RT news covering the event, this is my first thread in a long time so forgive me i cant embed the video (how do u get a video number?) anyhow heres the link
www.youtube.com...

surprised nothing on this has been posted here yet
reports say a committee attempting to determine the culprit behind a football players murder was swarmed by nationalist protestors and it quickly got violent

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I have nothing really to add except to say that everytime I come on I see where riots are breaking out for various reasons. The youth are really getting sick of the way things are going for their future but have no real examples to guide them into a better tomorrow.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

edit on 12/14/2010 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

JAFSDDh0FCU - You pull this number out of the address and leave out the rest.
edit on 12/14/2010 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by trust_no_one

Under the youtube video click share. Copy eveything after = back on ATS click youtube when posting and paste

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
right on thanks for the help boys, good to know now, i figured it wouldve been just numbers

anywho it has been becoming apparent across the globe people are becoming increasingly frustrated with the way things are going. antar you are probably correct that there are no examples for a better tomorrow however the struggle is beginning to find something alternative.
riots have always occured throughout history to bring forth change but as pressure builds what may come?
it should be interesting to watch global events unfold
something other than rioting must be done tho...

top topics

join