It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange: World's Most Notorious Hacker

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

WIKI WALK? British Court Set to Release World's Most Notorious Hacker, Unless...

www.foxnews.com

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, shown here behind tinted glass before his court appearance this morning, slapped with strict bail conditions in sex-crimes probe after supporters put up $380,000; Swedish prosecutor says she will appeal decision.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.foxnews.com
edit on 14-12-2010 by Yetichi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
This is a time sensitive post because the image won't remain on the front page all day (image link below). I posted it because i laughed that it calls Assange "the world's most notorious hacker". As far as I know he hasn't hacked a single thing. He is simply being given information others have stolen. This is just another example of why nothing stated by the media or government should be taken seriously.

www.foxnews.com

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
"hasn't hacked a single thing"? goes to show how much you know about him, do some research.

Originally posted by Yetichi

This is a time sensitive post because the image won't remain on the front page all day (image link below). I posted it because i laughed that it calls Assange "the world's most notorious hacker". As far as I know he hasn't hacked a single thing. He is simply being given information others have stolen. This is just another example of why nothing stated by the media or government should be taken seriously.

www.foxnews.com

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Yetichi

Nothing fox puts out these days could shock me. to be honest im suprized the headline wasnt "British set to release terrorist"

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
oh well i guess i missed the charges of electronic crime against him. i'm not even sure why i posted this since he is a government operative.

ok i apologize. i missed the hacking charges against him in relation to the leaks at the center of this firestorm.
edit on 14-12-2010 by Yetichi because: researched further

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Please add to existing thread : Here

Closed.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
He used to be a hacker. It's not really what he does anymore.

new topics

top topics

join